Willis PointCentral Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
847 Melody Place in VICTORIA: CS Willis Point Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 415694$1,299,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,202 sq. ft.390 m2Believe in your Dreams, they can come true with this stunning home & property. From the call of the Eagle to the hoot of the owl, you are surrounded by fauna and flora, your sanctuary awaits. Sweeping ocean and forest views from all levels surround this stunning custom built home, embrace the outdoors from the 1500 s.f. rooftop patio, and wrap around sundecks on both Main and lower levels. Stunning custom built home w/floor-ceiling windows in L/R, D/R to capture the breathtaking views. Gourmet dream kitchen, huge open concept living room, Master bedroom on upper level also has it's own sundeck. Additionally over 1500 s.f. of living space in the 2 Br. accommodation downstairs, ideal for extended family member or extra income, separate entrance with own laundry. Located at the end of a peaceful culdesac in popular Willis Point. Realize your Dream. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
Lot A (8) Willis Point Road in VICTORIA: CS Willis Point Land for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 414644$999,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 41464430.22 acres of rare non-ALR Saanich Peninsula land 20 min from Victoria bordering parkland with ocean views of Tod Inlet, Brentwood Bay, and Butchart gardens. Located in Central Saanich; a semi-rural community of hobby/working farms & vineyards with Canada’s most temperate climate. Secondary suites & accessory buildings allowed, with multiple road/approach possibilities available, as well as hydro & cable on Willis Point Road lot line. Well drilled & approved for septic. This represents a last of its kind opportunity in South BC; likely never available again in present untouched, pristine state. Zoned RC with extremely low taxes and flexible opportunities for building & development on land with significant timber volumes in prime growing area for additional value every year. The world’s finest estate properties created on similar, last remaining, one of a kind properties. Looking for more space? This lot may be purchased individually or together with remaining adjacent lots. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
6812 Mark Lane in VICTORIA: CS Willis Point Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 409001$1,275,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,689 sq. ft.250 m2BEST PRICED WATERFRONT WITH DEEP WATER POTENTIAL ON SAANICH PENINSULA!!! NO SPECULATION TAX! Stunning views up & down the Saanich Inlet, across to the Malahat & down to Salt Spring Island! Nature's masterpiece can be enjoyed from literally every room in the house, including 2 separate home office/studios. This 3 bed, 3 bath west coast home has been updated, improved & maintained in all ways possible. From heat pump to water filtration system, auto temp controlled blinds, roof, kitchen, baths, insulation & much more! Willis Point, a small beachside community, is a hidden gem surrounded by forests and the sea but only a short jaunt to all amenities, including shops, restaurants, airport and ferries. BOAT OWNERS PARADISE. Your private west facing beach offers aluminum ramp for dock & is one of the few properties with THE POTENTIAL FOR DEEP WATER MOORAGE. Prawning, fishing, swimming & whale watching, all from your own beach! Perfect for the hiker, biker, boater or lover of nature! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.