Greater Victoria Areas
19 6995 Nordin Road in : Sk Whiffin Spit Row/Townhouse for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 417109$569,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,990 sq. ft.185 m2Gorgeous 3 BR 3 bath town home in the popular Heron View Oceanfront development, pride of ownership evident immaculate throughout gleaming hardwood floors on the upper main featuring a master with ocean views and attractive 4 piece ensuite, a great room boasting a gourmet kitchen anchored by an impressive island/breakfast bar, flanked by the clean lines of white shaker cabinetry, stainless appliances & quartz counters, adjacent dining, living room with gas fireplace, slider to rear deck with BBQ hook-up. Down you'll find a spacious family room, 2 good sized bedrooms & 4 piece bath. Dbl garage. An amenity package that offers, Gym, Swimming Pool, Hot-tub, Sauna, Social Room, Outdoor Fire Pit. All this in a mesmerizing Oceanfront Setting. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
22 6995 Nordin Road in : Sk Whiffin Spit Row/Townhouse for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 416850$557,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,014 sq. ft.187 m2World-class oceanfront incredible townhome in seaside community at Whiffen Spit.Every amenity, clubhouse, gym, pool, hot tub, fire pit games area & more. An affordable price in a well run & funded strata. Original owners have lovingly maintained & enhanced this 3 bed, 3 bath sea view home. High ceilings w/crown mouldings & large windows throughout. warm wood flrs & stone countertops, craftsman shaker style wood cabinet custom lighting designer backsplash. A large OPEN main flr w/living rm, office, formal dining area, gourmet kitchen & expansive luxurious master suite. Sunny private yard & patio opens off living area great for entertaining, flow indoor/outdoor living. The spa-inspired master en-suite has an amazing soaker tub & large shower, HUGE closet & reading corner overlooking the water. Dbl garage, Lrg family rm & 2 bright BDS greet you at entry level. Live a WATERFRONT vacation lifestyle in this gorgeous showhome More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
1554 Dufour Road in SOOKE: Sk Whiffin Spit Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 416495$999,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,092 sq. ft.287 m2No detail is missed in this stunning, custom, 2015 Whiffin Spit residence located just one block from the ocean and Whiffin Spit Park. You will feel right at home in this 4 bed, 4 bath, 3092sqft farm-style family home, sitting on a 1/2 an acre that is perfect for entertaining while exuding style. The flexible floor plan allows for the master on the main, with a gorgeous ensuite that is sure to please. At the centre of the home is the open concept gourmet kitchen, with high-end Bosch appliances, and gas range, all situated around an oversized Quartz countertop island. Gleaming hardwood floors lead up to two large bedrooms and another full bathroom upstairs for the kids or guests. Two gas fireplaces, bright laundry/mudroom, wrap and plenty of storage in the crawlspace make this a home worth living in. Outside you will find an oversized double car garage with a guest suite/artist studio and an unfinished second floor that could allow for a separate suite. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.