Greater Victoria Areas
2979 Irwin Road in VICTORIA: La Westhills Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 426160
2979 Irwin Road La Westhills VICTORIA V9B 5Y6$899,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,604 sq. ft.242 m2Don't miss out on this stunning new build. The main floor offers a lovely, bright open floor plan with an amazing feature fireplace and gourmet kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and ample cupboard space. The spacious master suite has a gorgeous 5 piece en-suite and large walk-in closet. 2 more spare bedrooms and a good sized 4 piece main bathroom finish off the main floor. The lower floor has a flex room that can be used by the main home as a 4th bedroom, rec room or home office, or it can be added as a second bedroom to the suite. The one bedroom suite is fully self contained with it's own laundry, good sized kitchen, large living room and a 4 piece bathroom. The 2 car garage is over-sized so you can fit 2 cars, plus lots of storage. This beautiful home is nestled across from the 114 acre Irwin Park with walking trails and 2 large ponds. Close to all transportation, minutes to the YMCA and all that Langford has to offer. Price includes GST More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
309 1311 Lakepoint Way in : La Westhills Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 426063
309 1311 Lakepoint Way La Westhills V9B 0S7$408,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 872 sq. ft.81 m2VACANT/MOVE-IN READY! 2 bedroom (1 w/o closet), 2018 built, corner condo in coveted Lakepoint One featuring one of the biggest decks in the building. Be impressed w/the generous open concept main living area & wide-plank white oak laminate floors awash in natural light thru large picture windows. From here patio doors open to the huge deck w/forest views. Gourmet kitchen features soft-close cabinetry, tile backsplash, undermount SS sink, breakfast bar w/quartz counters & SS appliances. Gorgeous master bedroom features wall of windows & his/her closets w/organizers. Luxurious dual entry, 4-piece bathroom w/infloor heat & quartz vanity. 2nd bedroom/den. Upgraded in-suite laundry. Building amenities include: expansive rooftop terrace w/BBQ & lake views, underground parking, car/pet wash station, EV charger, storage locker & bike, kayak & paddleboard storage. Located in the burgeoning Westhills District just steps to the lakefront & only mins to Westshore Centre & 20min drive to Victoria! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1235 Centauri Drive in : La Westhills Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 426003
1235 Centauri Drive La Westhills V9B 0N2$749,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,707 sq. ft.159 m2Introducing the New Oxford Ranchers at Westhills! Main level living with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Quartz countertops, gas fireplace, tankless hot water units and ductless heat pumps are just some of the included features of this home. Live surrounded by the forests of provincial parks, Langford Lake and all the amenities the Westshore offers. New Home Gallery located at 2979 Constellation Ave. During the COVID-19 crisis we are open Thursday-Monday 12pm-4pm or make an appointment for a private showing. We remain committed to our audience & have implemented sanitizing protocols & will continue to be available to our clientele during this challenging time. We are committed to continuing with construction & look forward to helping you find your new home. More detailsListed by Breakwater Realty Inc
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.