Greater Victoria Areas
1419 Commander Court in : La Westhills Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 413735$1,024,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,229 sq. ft.300 m2Open House Sun. July 21st. 2:00-4:00 This stunning 2017 built home was one of a limited collection of fine homes built on a quiet cul-de-sac in the Paradise Falls area of Westhills. The Owner extensively customized the '"Blackstone 2" floor plan with unique ideas and finishings that must be seen. The main floor features an office/den and an open concept; kitchen, dining room and living room that opens onto the entertainment sized deck overlooking the park. Upstairs you'll find 3 bedrooms, all wisely separated, plus a family room! The master bedroom has a luxurious ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet. Downstairs on the lowest level you'll find a storage room and a terrific fully equipped Legal 2 bedroom suite. Enjoy the walking trails in the forested parkland behind or take the sidewalks to the new YMCA / YWCA Aquatic Centre, The City Centre Park, Westhills Stadium, Langford Lake Beach Park, Belmont Secondary School, Glen Lake Park and more. Brand new to the market don't delay! More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
Lot 17 Irwin Road in VICTORIA: La Westhills Land for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 413444$279,900Land
- MLS® Num:
- 413444Welcome to Irwin Park Estates. This exclusive enclave of only 18 building lots provide builders and home owners the unique opportunity to design and build their own home directly adjacent to the Westhills community. Buyers may select their own builder and designer to assist them in constructing their dream home. Many of the lots offer flat, easy builds with generous sized rear yards. All lots over 400 sq metres are permitted to contain legal suites. Future residents of Irwin Park Estates will enjoy easy highway access via the new West Shore Parkway and close proximity to all of the parks, trails, shopping and excellent schools which are located within minutes of this fantastic neighborhood. All Lot prices are plus GST. For more information on this exciting opportunity visit website More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
2902 Pilatus Run in : La Westhills Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 413447$799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,641 sq. ft.245 m2This immaculate Executive West Coast, corner lot home has 2600+ sq.ft, 5 bds, 3 baths with double garage. Located near shopping, rec centers and schools its exterior has hardiplank siding, metal roof, modern design & tasteful landscaping. Main level features an open concept combining the kitchen, living room & dining room which leads to a lg sun-drenched deck out front. Master has a luxurious bathroom with heated floors, Lg vanity including 2 sinks, oversized soaker tub & spacious custom tiled shower. Included is a large w/in closet with California cabinetry. Lower level has two beds, full bathroom, office & entertainment room that's fully wired for 7.1 home theatre sound. Many extras added including home security, CAT 5 cable throughout, outdoor speakers for front deck & rear patio, kitchen and all wired to the SONOS system. Rear patio has concrete added to provide additional space for lounging and entertaining. There is ample space for out door furniture, a BBQ & garden shed. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.