Greater Victoria Areas
1482 Commander Court in VICTORIA: La Westhills Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405842$749,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,369 sq. ft.220 m2If you're looking for a great family home in the Westshore, then look no further. Paradise Falls is a popular neighbourhood that borders forested hiking trails into Paradise Ponds, is a short walk to Westhills playground, YMCA/YWCA, Victoria Conservatory of Music, Belmont High School and more! You'll love this certified 'built green home' with desirable features such as community Geo Thermal Heat offering winter warmth & summer AC. This like new home is in immaculate condition, open plan living dining areas, french doors & fp, custom white maple kitchen w/Quartz counter tops & apron sink + stainless steel appliances & custom plank look laminate floors. Upper features 3 Bds including master with 5 pc ensuite & walk-in closet + addtn 4 pc bath & laundry. Lower features large rec room & 2pc bath. Lots of upgrades such as garage man door & smart opener, central vac w/toekick, quartz counters, network drops, smart sprinklers, flooring upgrades + lots of storage, fenced back yard w/hot tub! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2989 Alouette Drive in : La Westhills Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405690$709,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,001 sq. ft.186 m2Lovely Westhill 5 bedrooms 3 baths family home with an open concept floor plan. Kitchen with granite kitchen counters, laminate floors, stylish electric fireplace and easy access to the yard. A great layout with three bedrooms, (master with full ensuite and walk-in closet), and main living area that boasts 9 foot ceilings for maximum spaciousness and natural light. The lower level is a legal 2 bedroom suite with its own private entrance and laundry (currently rented at $1200 per month with great tenants). Geothermal heat system for efficient heating and cooling. This is a great family home. So much to do in the neighbourhood with Langford Lake an easy walk away, or visit the new library, great school, YMCA Aquatic Centre, Westhills Stadium. All levels of shopping, amenities are within walking distance. More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
1185 Sikorsky Road in : La Westhills Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405476$600,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,437 sq. ft.134 m2Welcome to 1185 Sikorsky! This perfect family home has an open concept kitchen, living room and dining room with plenty of room for entertaining and includes a very usable 3 and a half foot crawl space perfect for storage. The upstairs includes a large and functional laundry room, a big master bedroom looking out onto the generous backyard and attached greenspace and 2 additional bedrooms. The garage has been fully soundproofed for peace and quiet in the main home, great for the teenagers or musicians! The location offers effortless access to all that the Westshore has to offer, just minutes away from parks, restaurants, pools, arenas and other world-class sporting facilities. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.