Greater Victoria Areas
406 1145 Sikorsky Road in : La Westhills Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 428232
406 1145 Sikorsky Road La Westhills V9B 0M8$499,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 875 sq. ft.81 m2On top of West Hills!! Welcome to the TOP FLOOR of Glenheights condominiums offering commanding southerly mountain VIEWS in this award winning 2012 modern built home. You will love this sun-drenched 2 spacious bedroom, 2 full bath suite offering grand vaulted ceilings, gleaming wood floors, and a deluxe kitchen including stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops, and eating bar. Enjoy your spacious 14x10 Master bedroom with 10x5 walk in closet and full en-suite bath. Always feel warm with in-floor radiant heat generated by geothermal power and is included in your strata fee. This peaceful location is just steps to the YM/YWCA, Westhills Stadium, and all the shopping of that the West Shore has to offer. Enjoy many a day or evening on your south facing covered 11x11 deck. In mint condition as is move in ready. Pets and rentals allowed as well as easy access 2nd floor storage room and secure parking. Act fast on this fine suite. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
1234 Bombardier Crescent in VICTORIA: La Westhills Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 428033
1234 Bombardier Crescent La Westhills VICTORIA V8Z 5A3$749,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,240 sq. ft.208 m2Price reduced for a quick sale! Family living at its best. This picture perfect home has it all including a sunny, S facing backyard with an upper deck for BBQing, a lower patio for evening hot tubs under the stars and a great yard for kids to play. The McKinley B Design from the Legacy Series of Fine Homes in Westhills is beautifully designed and has a spacious open concept living area with f/p and a modern kitchen with s/s appliances, quartz counters and tile backsplash. Family friendly layout with 3 beds & 2 baths up including a large Master with a w/i closet and 4 piece ensuite. Enjoy the perfect balance of privacy with a 4th bed, bath and rec room w walkout patio downstairs (in-law suite potential!) Tons of storage with double car garage, storage room, and separate laundry. GeoThermal Energy System provides efficient heat in winter and A/C in summer. Remaining of 2-5-10 New Home Warranty. Walk to City Centre Park, YMCA, Langford Lake and more. Act quickly on this great property! More detailsListed by The Agency
412 1311 Lakepoint Way in : La Westhills Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 428002
412 1311 Lakepoint Way La Westhills V9B 0S7$569,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,170 sq. ft.109 m2Welcome to Lakepoint One in Westhills new Lakepoint District.....this building was built in 2018 and offers many amenities including secure underground parking with electric car charging station, kayak & bike storage, car and pet washing stations. The rooftop patio has a community BBQ area with spectacular views of Langford Lake and mountains. Lakepoint One will be the new home of the BC Government Westshore offices offering employees drop in space and avoiding the commute to Victoria Downtown. This spacious and bright corner unit is basically new, offering views from every window, large wrap around balcony. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, beautiful finishing throughout, quite location with mountain and views of Langford Lake with plenty of storage and closet space. YMCA is across the street and the new Tim Hortons is now open. Close to shopping, cafes, restaurants, enjoy Langford Lake at your door step.... Non Smoking building, no age restrictions and pets and rentals allowed. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate - Sidney
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.