Greater Victoria Areas
104 1206 Clearwater Place in VICTORIA: La Westhills Half Duplex for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 419238$599,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,718 sq. ft.160 m2104-1206 Clearwater Place welcomes you home with it’s wonderful curb appeal & cozy warmth. Tucked within a cul de sac, this 3-bd 2.5-bath Westhills home is conveniently located close to playgrounds, trails, beaches & the new YMCA building. A gracious entry which features vaulted ceilings leads the way to your open concept kitchen, dining & living space. The kitchen has plenty of storage, & fantastic eat-in bar with granite countertop while a fireplace adds ambiance to the living room. Your dining room provides plenty of space to get the entire family around the table and has lots of windows to bring in all that natural light. You will appreciate the walk out access to your fully fenced yard, perfect for your kids or pets. Upstairs you will find a spacious master with walk in closet & en-suite. Another two bedrooms, a full bathroom & laundry as well as some storage complete the upstairs level. This is a fantastic opportunity to own a home conveniently located in the Westshore. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
2884 Meridian Avenue in : La Westhills Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 419175$809,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,185 sq. ft.203 m2Spacious, bright and elegant, this contemporary Westhills family home with a well appointed open concept layout will please the most discerning buyer. This home has it all: 9 ft ceilings on the main; a natural gas fireplace with stacked stone surround; hot water on demand; efficient heat pump; luxury gas range; beautiful kitchen with high end stainless appliances and large island with granite countertop. Upper floor offers a huge master suite with walk-in closet and a stunning en-suite, 2 more bedrooms, plus a 200 sqft. family room and walk-in laundry room. This home boasts an over-sized walk out patio, double garage, a massive 5 ft. 7 in. high crawl space for extra dry storage and underground sprinkler system. Enjoy the proximity of this immaculately maintained home, close to the shores of pristine Langford Lake, fantastic trails, parks, playground, recreation, shopping and transportation. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
506 1311 Lakepoint Way in : La Westhills Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 419118$559,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,045 sq. ft.97 m2Enjoy spectacular views of Langford Lake, mountain and trees in this spacious 1045 sqft 2 bed/ 2 bath condo! MOVE IN CONDITION & No GST! This bright and open floor plan features 9’ ceilings and luxury finishes such as quartz counters, wide plank wood laminate flooring, stainless steel appliances and in-suite laundry, Enjoy the view through the large windows and the glass patio doors leading to a private balcony.The Master bedroom can accommodate a king size bed and has a luxurious 4piece en-suite with spacious glass frameless shower enclosure and plenty of storage. Take advantage of the common roof top deck with community BBQ & onsite amenities including car and pet washing stations, free electric car charging stall, bike/kayak storage & secure underground parking. Conveniently located with the YMCA, daycare, library and conservatory across the street along with parks, trails, shopping and Langford city center/stadium all within walking distance. Enjoy work/life balance at its best. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate - Sidney
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.