Greater Victoria Areas
771 Hanbury Place in VICTORIA: Hi Western Highlands Single Family Detached for sale (Highlands) : MLS®# 428090
771 Hanbury Place Hi Western Highlands VICTORIA V9B 0E3$1,799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,850 sq. ft.451 m2Spectacular Home + Cottage + Suite! Builders Own Custom Estate on a private 42,000 sqft lot. Main home offers 3750 sqft, with 6 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Open layout, two separate wings, one for Parents, one for Kids, key rooms overlook the South facing yard and enormous 1800 sqft sunken deck, with Hot Tub and Gas Fire Pit. Cottage has 1100 sqft Main floor, with 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, Vaulted Ceiling, Gas FP, skylights, Heat Pump, high-end finishes to match the main house. Below the Cottage is a huge 1100 open span garage with 9ft ceilings, enough for 4 cars + Storage, currently set up as an indoor batting cage! Plus 500 sqft of walk-in heated Attic Storage above! Loaded with features: Vaults, 58 Windows, Skylights, 3 Gas Fire Places, Gas HW, BBQ, Furnace, Wood Doors, Wood Floors, Gorgeous Appliances, Wet Bar, TGI’s, Crawl Space, Solar Fans, Music System, 50 yr roof, 400 Amp Service, Water Softener, Generator. Parking for 20 cars, 3km to Costco. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
518 Lone Tree Place in VICTORIA: Hi Western Highlands Single Family Detached for sale (Highlands) : MLS®# 428010
518 Lone Tree Place Hi Western Highlands VICTORIA V9B 6G9$949,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,187 sq. ft.203 m2As you drive down the long, private driveway you will be impressed by the beautifully cared for and wooded 2.46 Acre property leading you to a beautiful and pristine Residential Acreage backing onto Lone Tree Park! Featuring: impeccably maintained 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Split Level home, that also offers a Wrap-around Sundeck, Gazebo, outdoor Hot Tub with Pergola, Wood Shed, Plus a a large Separate Two Car Garage/Workshop!! Other features include: New Heat Pump and Furnace in 2013, Large entertainment size Living room with Bay window, in-line Dining room with access to Deck, Spacious Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances & Breakfast Nook. The lowest level offers Family room with Wood Stove, 4th Bedroom/Office, Separate Laundry Room plus access to attached Double Garage! Upstairs you will love the Large Master Bedroom with Large Closet and Splashy Ensuite plus two more Spacious Bedrooms. Lovingly maintained by the current owners & first time on the market in over 30 years!! More detailsListed by Century 21 Queenswood Realty Ltd.
724 Caleb Pike Road in VICTORIA: Hi Western Highlands Single Family Detached for sale (Highlands) : MLS®# 427596
724 Caleb Pike Road Hi Western Highlands VICTORIA V9B 6G5$998,888Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,379 sq. ft.314 m2VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE--> HD VIDEO, 3D WALK-THRU, AERIAL VIDEO, PHOTOS & FLOOR PLAN online. Nestled on a private 4 acre parcel of pure peace & tranquility, this totally updated 3300sf+ Cape Cod Style 4bd, 4bth home is only 5 min from Home Depot, steps to parks/trails & school bus pickup/drop off right at the end of the driveway. This elegantly appointed home can easily be in a magazine! Enjoy your morning coffee on the front porch while listening to the birds. you’ll truly appreciate what nature has to offer! Updates/improvements include: custom kitchen(s), baths, paint, flooring in various rooms, FP’s, light fixtures to name a few. Main offers 9ft ceilings, custom kitchen w/quartz counters & eating area, formal dining, large living rm w/cozy FP, 2pc bth, & BONUS master suite w/entrance, 4pc ensuite & kitchenette. Upper level: 2 spacious bds, 4pc bath, flex room & custom master suite w/FP & spa like ensuite. BONUS: double car garage & RV parking. A property that provides endless options! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.