Greater Victoria Areas
640 Lorimer Place in VICTORIA: Hi Western Highlands Land for sale (Highlands) : MLS®# 402308$479,900Land
- MLS® Num:
- 402308Lots of south sun. Very nice variety of trees and nature. Driveway started and well is in. (records available). One of the few vacant acreages in the area without nature conservancy covenants that restrict use of a large portion of the land. This may be the only lot available with a septic feild installed (see permit). Located on a quite dead end street with only 6 newer homes that are not visible from most building sites. Ideal location for home with separate garage. Start your morning nature walk from your front door to some of greater Victorias best natural parks that offer outstanding views of pristine lakes, treed hillsides, magnificent trees, and wildflowers. Approx 8 min to Millstream Center shopping, Home depot or Costco. Lot plans, septic permit, and well records available. Huge water storage tanks for fire dept. on street. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun Westshore
668 Caleb Pike Road in VICTORIA: Hi Western Highlands Single Family Detached for sale (Highlands) : MLS®# 400317$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,970 sq. ft.369 m2PRICED $318,000.00 BELOW THE ASSESSED VALUE!! Such incredible value in this amazing home situated on over 12 acres of stunning water and mountain views!! This large 4000 sq ft home affords plenty of room to roam for your family! Features include a huge master bedroom with a walk-in closet & full ensuite, a spacious family room with gas fireplace, large bright kitchen with eating bar, formal living & dining room, beautiful ceramic tiled entry, plus plenty of room for guests, entertaining, or suite on the lower level. Bonus is huge garage great for the hobbyist, and decks on all levels! The peace and quiet makes this a great place to come home to! This great home has so much potential with a little TLC, and can be turned into an amazing home at a GREAT price! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
752 Finlayson Arm Road in VICTORIA: Hi Western Highlands Land for sale (Highlands) : MLS®# 397580$450,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 397580Welcome to Lot # 3 "York Ridge Estates", just past Bear Mountain in the Highlands and only 5 minutes to Costco and Millstream Centre. This 5 acre lot sits on the corner of Finlayson Arm Road and York Ridge Place with lots of road frontage and a natural pond. Ready to build your dream home? This may be the perfect new area for you. Priced a lot cheaper than smaller lot you can get in Colwood. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.