West Coast RdSooke
Greater Victoria Areas
107 1924 S Maple Avenue in SOOKE: Sk West Coast Rd Row/Townhouse for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 423941
107 1924 S Maple Avenue Sk West Coast Rd SOOKE V9Z 1J8$425,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,979 sq. ft.184 m2For more information, see "Brochure/Multimedia" below. Quiet location just a block from the ocean, and a couple of minutes from parks and Sooke Town Centre. Huge 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom townhome built in 2007/8, with 9’ ceilings on levels 1 and 2, and featuring an extra large garage with 10' ceiling - currently configured for super efficient storage. Very efficient design gives a surprisingly spacious house-like feel, without the related price or operating costs. More detailsListed by Stratten Gates Real Estate Ltd.
7703 West Coast Road in SOOKE: Sk West Coast Rd Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 423702
7703 West Coast Road Sk West Coast Rd SOOKE V9Z 0R7$3,100,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,402 sq. ft.316 m2Situated on a beautiful 1.69 acre south facing Estate Property with towering firs & 65 yards of walk on pebble beach. This One of a Kind residence encapsulates the modern “Westcoast” with style & impact. Open concept living/dining/kitchen w/ 10ft to 35 ft of floor to ceiling glass offering unparalleled ocean views. Impressive gourmet kitchen w/ Jenn-Air appliances with plenty of storage & room to entertain. Master suites on each floor with upper having air tub, private family room & view deck. Home offers dbl garage plus detached dbl garage w/1 bedroom ocean view guest suite, all appliances & furnished. Orchard & private grounds meticulously landscaped. Bonuses: Infinity Swim Spa & Hot Tub, Generator, Gravel Drive to Beach, Outdoor Lighting, Irrigation System, Gated Driveway. Launch your boat, kayak, paddle board from the beach into a protected bay. Your unobstructed & ever changing views showcase breathtaking sunrises, sunsets, whales, sea lions, sea otters & eagles. Pure serenity. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
38 7109 West Coast Road in SOOKE: Sk West Coast Rd Manu Double-Wide for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 420622
38 7109 West Coast Road Sk West Coast Rd SOOKE V9Z 0S3$299,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,387 sq. ft.129 m26 MONTHS OF PAD RENT INCLUDED. This 2007 Doublewide offers one of the nicest layouts in Woodside Estates. This attractive, well maintained, 1,387 sq.ft. 2 Bed + den, 2 Bath home ideally positioned on a quiet corner lot at the end of a no thru road. It has a private rear yard that you'll love - Neatly landscaped, it even has a tidy little shop to putter about. It's a bright & spacious home that features a kitchen with tons of cabinetry and workspace, inline dining with skylights & french doors to an exterior deck. The large living room has a gas fireplace to cozy up to on those occasional cool winter evenings. You'll love the master suite with attractive 2 person shower. Through glass french doors is the den that makes a perfect TV room. 2nd bedroom is well proportioned. 4pc main Bathroom. All in all, it might just be the best value in the market place for those looking to wind down in comfort & style. Just minutes to area shopping with Whiffin Spit close-by. See for your self! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.