West Coast RdSooke
Greater Victoria Areas
7074 West Coast Road in SOOKE: Sk West Coast Rd Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 418975$524,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,646 sq. ft.153 m2Great location and Great potential! Flat treed .82 acre lot with a 1646 sq ft cozy home. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and the well-located wood stove ensures you are kept toasty warm in the cold, wet winter days. The fantastic yard is limited only by your imagination make the perfect summer entertainment space for all your friends. Lots of opportunity to add your personal touch and improvements in the solid home with a new roof in 2019. The location as it is quiet, cannot be seen from the road, loads of parking. This property is within minutes of Whiffin Spit, Sooke town centre and bus routes. More detailsListed by Greenaway Realty Ltd.
38 7109 West Coast Road in SOOKE: Sk West Coast Rd Manu Double-Wide for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 416733$299,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,387 sq. ft.129 m2This 2007 Doublewide offers one of the nicest layouts in Woodside Estates. This attractive, well maintained, 1,387 sq.ft. 2 bedroom PLUS den, 2 bathroom home ideally positioned on a quiet corner lot at the end of a no through road. It has a private rear yard that you'll love - Neat & tidy landscaped, it even has a tidy little shop to putter about in. It's a bright & spacious home that features a kitchen with tons of cabinetry and workspace, inline dining with skylights & french doors to an exterior deck. The large living room has a gas fireplace to cozy up to on those occasionally cool winter evenings. You'll love the master suite with attractive 2 person shower. Off the hall through glass french doors is the den that makes a perfect TV room. 2nd bedroom is well proportioned. 4pc main Bathroom. All in all, it might just be the best value in the market place for those looking to wind down in comfort & style. Just minutes to area shopping with Whiffin Spit close-by. See for your self! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
7740 West Coast Road in SOOKE: Sk West Coast Rd Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 413993$714,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,052 sq. ft.284 m2A Country Classic! First time to market for this West Coast Country Home! Custom built in 2001, the home features nearly 3600sqft with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Upstairs features bright open Floor Plan. Country-style Kitchen with island, loads of cupboards and sunny Eating nook. Formal Dining. Wood Floors throughout the main. Elegant Livingroom with Gas Fireplace and French Doors to wrap around Deck. Water views through the trees and natural beauty. Master Bedroom Offers Skylight, Ensuite and walk-in Closet. Downstairs and at ground level you find one of the nicest Oversized 1 Bedroom Suite plus 4th bedroom for the Main and over 400sqft of unfinished basement. This home offers huge options for the large and extended family. Double Garage and workshop area & wired for generator. Get away from the subdivision living with this Mature and landscaped .58 acre. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.