West Coast RdSooke
Greater Victoria Areas
6745 West Coast Road in SOOKE: Sk West Coast Rd Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405511$469,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,386 sq. ft.129 m2Immediate Possession. 2017 Quality Built 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms home, with almost 1400 sqft features modern interior and neutral color scheme. Bright open Living, Functional layout, Dining and Kitchen area with Master on Main. 2 bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs. Located in the Sooke Town Core, walking distance to all shops, restaurants, parks etc. On Bus Route. Fenced yard, single car garage, room for extra parking in driveway. Measurements are approximate, based off plans, verify if important. More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
8870 Randys Place in SOOKE: Sk West Coast Rd Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 404709$769,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,246 sq. ft.302 m2- OPEN HOUSE SUN 12-4 - Picturesque views of the Olympics and Juan de fuca strait, this Idyllic, 4 bd / 4 bth custom home w/ fully self contained 1 bd suite is the ultimate option for a large and growing family. Nestled within 2.5 acres of private and peaceful surroundings, this 3,000 sq ft home has so much to offer. Featuring a spacious and open floor plan, 16ft vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, large river rock fireplace, and endless southern views from almost every window. The kitchen is an entertainers dream, spacious and light, with a well thought out design. Plenty of cabinetry, granite countertops, gas stove and an island complete the package. The home also features a huge media/flex space with separate access. The property has a fully fenced in yard, a chicken coop, fruiting trees, a large pond with mature landscaping and a well appointed fire pit for nights among the stars. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Lot 1 Randys Place in SOOKE: Sk West Coast Rd Land for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 402321$489,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 402321Great opportunity to buy vacant land- 3.88 Acres with beautiful ocean view and zoned Rural A which allow for up to 3 houses and the ability to strata title. Land slopes gently downwards making it easy for all builds to have great views. Located 10 minutes past Sooke overlooking Gordon's Beach. Well Water Record shows 12 US Gallons Per Minute. Perfect for builder or wonderful family venture. Area of nice homes, larger acreages and situated on cul de sac. The West Coast of Vancouver Island Offers many Provincial Parks, Sandy Beaches, endless Hiking Trails and some of the best Surfing on the Island. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun Westside
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.