Greater Victoria Areas
914 Wendey Drive in VICTORIA: La Walfred Half Duplex for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 426664
914 Wendey Drive La Walfred VICTORIA V9C 3T1$520,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,051 sq. ft.191 m2Side by side Duplex located between Happy Valley road and the end of Veteran Memorial on a quiet no through road. Upper unit is bright and clean having 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms master has it’s own 3 piece ensuite, and walk in closet. Large eat in kitchen with a great deck for summer BBQ's. Downstairs has a fully contained 1 bedroom suite. Shopping is not far away with the Red Barn market just down the road. Close to all levels of schools. Langford is made for families with great recreations centers to choose from. Activities are abundant from the home of Canada Rugby, football, bowling lanes, swimming giving you and your family endless opportunities. Outdoor enthusiasts will love the never-ending hiking trails & Parks near by. Seller is selling 912 Wendey as well (adjoining side of duplex fully rented). Great revenue properties. Live in one side and rent out the other or keep both sides as rentals. See MLS#426665 More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
912 Wendey Drive in VICTORIA: La Walfred Half Duplex for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 426665
912 Wendey Drive La Walfred VICTORIA V9C 3T1$520,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,051 sq. ft.191 m2Side by side Duplex located between Happy Valley road and the end of Veteran Memorial on a quiet no through road. Upper unit is bright and clean having 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms master has it’s own 3piece ensuite, and walk in closet. Large eat in kitchen with a great deck for summer BBQ's. Downstairs has a fully contained 1 bedroom suite. Shopping is not far away with the Red Barn market just down the road. Close to all levels of schools. Langford is made for families with great recreations centers to choose from. Activities are abundant from the home of Canada Rugby, football, bowling lanes, swimming giving you and your family endless opportunities. Outdoor enthusiasts will love the never-ending hiking trails & Parks near by. Seller is selling 914 Wendey as well (adjoining side of duplex). reat revenue properties, Live in one side rent out the other or keep both sides as rentals. See MLS# 426664 Please note: Upper still photos & 3D tour from 914 Wendey for visual purposes only. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
208 3210 Jacklin Road in VICTORIA: La Walfred Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 425998
208 3210 Jacklin Road La Walfred VICTORIA V9B 0J5$429,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,035 sq. ft.96 m2Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner unit condo at Waterstone in the sought after Westshore communities. This stylish West Coast strata complex features tranquil water fountains and beautiful landscaping. Complete with a fitness facility, a large indoor pool with change rooms and showers, sauna, games room, secure underground designated parking, storage lockers, a dog run and even a car wash area! This meticulously kept unit has an open layout with Northern and Eastern exposures. Beautifully finished with granite counter tops, laminate wood flooring, real shaker wood cabinets which have been professionally painted white, stainless steel appliances, an ensuite with a deep soaker tub and separate shower, 2 large closets, and in-suite laundry. Steps to 2 fantastic lakes, the Galloping Goose trail and Belmont Shopping Centre. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.