Greater Victoria Areas
937 Peace Keeping Crescent in VICTORIA: La Walfred Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 421158$715,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,780 sq. ft.165 m2Welcome to 937 Peace Keeping Langford, This 3 bed, 4 bath home offers amazing value with a beautiful chef's kitchens. Complete with white acrylic cabinets, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, upscale fixtures, Natural gas Fireplace and Stove, Engineered Hardwood. This 3 level home provides 1780 Sqft feet of quality living space. Built with energy efficiency in mind, complete with heat pump/AC, on demand hot water, Artificial turf backyard. Located near many amenities! Westshore, CanWest Mall, Superstore, Parks, Trails. Price includes list of furniture! 2-5-10 Home warranty still remaining. Call today for showing! Appointments only! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
203 3210 Jacklin Road in VICTORIA: La Walfred Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 421148$399,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,001 sq. ft.93 m2Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo at Waterstone in the sought after Westshore communities. This stylish West Coast strata complex features tranquil water fountains and beautiful landscaping. Complete with a fitness facility, a large indoor pool with change rooms and showers, sauna, games room, secure underground designated parking, storage lockers, a dog run and even a car wash area! This meticulously kept unit has an open layout with Western exposures and views of the Sooke Hills. Beautifully finished with granite counter tops, laminate wood flooring, real shaker wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, pantry, an ensuite with a deep soaker tub and separate shower, large closet, and large in-suite storage room and laundry. Steps to 2 fantastic lakes, the Galloping Goose trail and Belmont Shopping Centre. Open House this weekend cancelled A/O in place. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3589 Sun Vista in VICTORIA: La Walfred Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 421092$879,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,541 sq. ft.236 m2Magnificent panoramic views atop Triangle Mountain. This Sun Vista home sits on a well sized level lot with access from the large deck off the dining area to the private back yard. Walk up to main level leads you to the bright open gourmet kitchen that hosts brand new Whirlpool stainless steel appliances. New paint updates radiate warmth throughout this home with loads of light coming through the skylight and plenty of windows that showcase stunning Olympic Mountain views. Ground level entry at front provides private access to the fully self contained 2-bedroom extended-family suite. Second private access from suite to back yard and patio. Shared laundry on ground level with lock-off doors separating both suite and laundry area from main entry. New storage shed perfect for garden tools and yard maintenance equipment. Large double sized garage and flat driveway provide ample parking for two or more vehicles. This is a well-maintained home perfect for you and your family. Call now!! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.