Greater Victoria Areas
948 Wendey Drive in VICTORIA: La Walfred Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 416939$729,888Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,356 sq. ft.219 m2MOTIVATED SELLERS! 4 BED/3BA+DEN. Privacy amongst the trees on beautiful Triangle Mountain. This home is a perfect first family home with a bonus mortgage helper & 2 car garage plus additional parking! Located on a quiet cul-de-sac w/parkland across the street provides you, the kids & your dogs great walking trails to explore. Close to schools, walking trails (Latoria Creek) & the Red Barn Market. This 3 bed/2ba upper floor, offers ample space for your growing family, PLUS office down for quiet working from home option. The bonus 1 bed/1ba above ground suite can fetch $1200. This well-maintained 1992 home has been updated throughout. The south-facing sun-drenched decks & yard are great for kids to play, teens to hang & parents to relax. Perched upon its own little hill, you can see mountains, trees, valley, some ocean glimpses & the twinkling lights of Port Angeles in the distance. Sound like your family home? HD VIDEO PHOTOS & FLOOR PLAN ONLINE. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3550 Sun Estate in VICTORIA: La Walfred Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 416936$929,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,384 sq. ft.314 m2AMAZING WESTSHORE VIEW HOME - Completely updated RANCHER with walk out basement over 3300 sq ft with Gorgeous views of the Juan de Fuca Straight, Race Rocks & Olympic Mountains. Main level living featuring kitchen/family room with sliders to BBQ deck, living room/dining, master on main with gorgeous 5 piece ensuite, 2 additional bedrooms, 4 pc bath, laundry &ndouble car garage. Lower walk out is perfect for teens, huge rec room, games room with wet bar, bedroom, 4 pc bath, huge gym & acess to back yard. lower level is easy 1 bed inlaw suite w/simple addition of kitchen. Recently renovated -brand new white kitchen, Cambria Quartz througout, 10 ft cooking / eating island with quartz waterfall edges as well as in baths, refinished hard wood floors, heated ensuite floor, LED throughout, safe & sound interior doors, hunter douglas blinds, Riobel plumbing fixtures, awesome outdoor enertaining with huge upper deck & lower built in BBQ, synthetic turf and flagstone patio. Dont delay! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
953 Peace Keeping Crescent in VICTORIA: La Walfred Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 416906$649,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,029 sq. ft.189 m2Brand new home on a quiet street that ticks all the boxes for first time buyers and families. Stylish and modern, 3 bed, 4 bath home offers tremendous value with a well-appointed designer kitchen, quartz counter tops, premium appliances & island seating. Open concept design with 9 foot ceilings, a large family/flex space/media room, lots of natural light, upscale fixtures, and much more. 3 level home provides over 2000sq feet of quality living space and sits on an easy care lot with synthetic grass. Set in the thriving Westshore with nearby amenities plus endless green space and expansive trails and beaches to explore, all within easy access to Highway 1. Constructed with energy efficiency in mind by a Certified Built Green builder, a full 2-5-10 warranty ensures buyer protection. Turnkey and ready for you to make this your new home. Fantastic value all around. Book your private viewing today. Property Transfer Tax EXEMPT for qualified buyers! Price plus GST. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.