VR Six MileView Royal
Greater Victoria Areas
8 Woodville Pl in View Royal: VR Six Mile House for sale : MLS®# 907567
8 Woodville Pl VR Six Mile View Royal V9B 1E6$1,599,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,934 sq. ft.273 m2Rare opportunity to own a centrally located oceanfront home with one of Victoria's most diverse and sought after views. Nestled in Price Bay this high-bank oceanfront home overlooks the national historic site of Cole Island set against the magnificent backdrop of the Olympic Mountains. Featuring over 150 ft of private waterfront land this .25 acre property is perfect for wildlife and nature enthusiasts. Main level includes 3 bed/2 bath, open-concept kitchen/dining room, bright living room with vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace & an extensive wrap-around deck with panoramic ocean views. Downstairs, features 1 bed/1 bath In-law suite with private entrance, patio area and beautifully manicured yard. The home also includes a detached garage, private dock and many areas for storage. Located 15 minutes to Downtown Victoria, Westshore and steps away from the Galloping Goose trail. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime chance to own a slice of paradise! More detailsListed by Jonesco Real Estate Inc
404 290 Wilfert Rd in View Royal: VR Six Mile Condo for sale : MLS®# 908112
404 290 Wilfert Rd VR Six Mile View Royal V9C 0H6$639,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 834 sq. ft.77 m2Come and discover this immaculate top floor 2 bed 2 bath unit in the ever so popular, Coho. From the moment you enter, you'll love everything that this unit has to offer including a large kitchen with quartz countertops, an open and functional floorplan, and a large sun drenched balcony. Your large primary bedroom includes a walk in closet and full ensuite. The second bedroom is completely private as it's on the opposite end of the unit. If you work from home, you'll love the custom office nook. Other highlights include 9' ceilings, large west facing windows, and insuite laundry. This ultra private complex also offers unrestricted rentals and welcomes pets and all ages. Parking, storage, guest suite, and multi purpose room also included. This location can't be beat with shopping, amenities, rec centers, golf, transit, the Galloping Goose, and Thetis Lake all within a short distance. Don't miss out! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
201 170 Nursery Hill Dr in View Royal: VR Six Mile Condo for sale : MLS®# 907921
201 170 Nursery Hill Dr VR Six Mile View Royal V9B 0P2$649,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,019 sq. ft.95 m2THETIS EDGE – Southeast corner unit on the quiet side of the building! This 2 bed / 2 bath condo comes with 2 secure parking spots. Oversized windows and 9ft ceilings allow for tons of natural sunlight; a large dining area and open concept living area with electric fireplace are yours to enjoy. Spacious master bedroom includes a walk-in closet, ensuite with soaker-tub, glass shower and heated floors. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and plenty of cabinet / counter space. The large balcony is perfect for BBQs with ample privacy, directly overlooking protected parkland. Located just steps from Thetis Lake, the Galloping Goose and 15 mins from downtown Victoria. No rental restrictions, 2 pets allowed, new hot water tank and Washer/dryer. Exceptional value; with additional storage on the same floor and 2 PARKING SPOTS! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.