VR HospitalView Royal
Greater Victoria Areas
28 14 Erskine Lane in View Royal: VR Hospital Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# 907451
28 14 Erskine Lane VR Hospital View Royal V8Z 7J7$799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,958 sq. ft.182 m2Very rare 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom townhome in well managed all-age family and small pet friendly strata complex. In wonderful condition, this home of almost 2,000 square feet is perfect for a family, with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located on the upper level, and a 4th bedroom and bathroom located on the lower level. Nicely updated kitchen with stainless appliances and ample counter and cupboard space, flowing into a large eating area with direct access to the patio. There is a pass through from here looking into the spacious open concept dining and living area, with hardwood floors and electric fireplace. Relax on the quiet west facing patio, backing on to the private and peaceful green-space. The complex offers a wonderful club house with a full kitchen, large event room, patio, BBQ, exercise equipment, and pool table. A central location, walking distance to Eagle Creek Shopping Centre, Victoria General Hospital, Thetis Lake Park, and galloping goose trails. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island
104 1900 Watkiss Way in View Royal: VR Hospital Condo for sale : MLS®# 907092
104 1900 Watkiss Way VR Hospital View Royal V9B 0S8$575,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 695 sq. ft.65 m2Welcome to View Royal living! A central location close to outdoor recreation and countless amenities. This modern, 2016 built, condo offers a large primary bedroom with four piece cheater ensuite (heated floors!) and a den with closet that could double as a second bedroom. With a furry friend in tow this home could be perfect for you. Two pets are ok with no size restriction! You can even take your pup for strolls through the peaceful Burnside Corner Park behind the building with access directly from your own private patio. The chefs kitchen boasts soft close cabinets, stainless appliance package and breakfast bar. Rentals are allowed (no short term) and there is no age restriction. You can walk to eagle creek elementary in a few minutes. Enjoy the convenience of being close to the Vic General Hospital, Eagle Creek Village shopping center, Galloping Goose Trail, Juan de Fuca rec, Thetis Lake, Highland Pacific golf, transit stops and highway access. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
1250 Stancil Lane in View Royal: VR Hospital House for sale : MLS®# 907164
1250 Stancil Lane VR Hospital View Royal V8Z 1R5$999,999Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,478 sq. ft.230 m2IMMEDIATE POSSESSION: 5 bedroom, 2 bath home with 2 bedroom suite down for Mom and sits on a huge corner lot, no thru street , great location, minutes from Victoria General Hospital, Downtown Victoria,Galloping Goose Trail & all Amenities,On the Main floor of this Story West Coast Style Wood finish. Immediate Possession Home, Has smartly done Ceiling wood Beams and recent updates throughout,features Huge Living room with Classic Wood Burning Fireplace, Open Kitchen with redone Cabinets, large Dining area that steps out to Massive Sundeck that has great views of the Gorge Waterway & Olympic Mts. 3 good sized bedrooms up with a large 4 pce bathroom. Down has 2 bedrooms & it's own outside entrance or stairs up .it's a large layout with lots of potential. Down is a kitchen , family room area, den, 2 more bedrooms , bathroom and laundry. Seller just put on New Roof, converted from oil furnace to new gas furnace .storage workshop area. 1250 Stancil listed at $999,999. Accepted offer More detailsListed by Cherish Realty Services and Maxxam Realty Ltd.To access this listing,
please create a free account
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.