View RoyalView Royal
Greater Victoria Areas
38 Fenton Road in VICTORIA: VR View Royal Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 415690$815,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,100 sq. ft.195 m2Wonderful family home on a quiet cul de sac in an idyllic setting, this 2100 sqft, 4 bed, 3 bath home offers a superb opportunity in a prime View Royal location. Located on a large 11,000 sqft lot with unique rock garden and grass play area in the rear, this home also boasts an exceptional floor plan. The main level includes a well designed kitchen with eating nook overlooking the back garden, separate dining area, family room and fourth bedroom (Does not have closet), formal living room with fireplace, 3 piece bath with a shower on main floor, separate laundry room & access to the attached 2 car garage. On the top floor there are 3 superb bedrooms including a large master with walk-in closet & ensuite bath. To top it off you have a new roof installed in 2018! Located on a quiet no-thru Street just a short stroll to Portage park and all the shopping & services at Admirals Walk. Schools are also close by as well as Victoria General Hospital. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
207 290 Island Highway in VICTORIA: VR View Royal Condo Apartment for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 415667$344,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 987 sq. ft.92 m2This freshly painted corner suite is flooded with sunlight. With a glimpse of the water to remind you of the great location & centrality of the building, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom has one of the most desirable floor plans available, plus, a gated parking space. The Master bedroom offers a walk-through closet leading to a 4 piece ensuite. The second bedroom with a 3 piece ensuite is situated on the other side of the unit, with the living/dining combo separating the bedrooms.Bring your own flooring ideas or just take advantage of this recently cleaned carpet. This spacious home is centrally located to provide you a variety of travel routes whether going downtown, to the ferry or up island. It is close to VGH and has a wide range of shopping at Admirals Walk. There is a guest suite and other common areas include features such as a dining/activity room, outdoor BBQ and more (Some photos are virtually staged. Currently this unit is unfurnished). OPEN HOUSE Sunday, Sept. 15th, 2-4PM More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
803 288 Eltham Road in VICTORIA: VR View Royal Row/Townhouse for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 414406$569,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,150 sq. ft.200 m2Quiet very well maintained townhome nestled in private Ashley Gate complex in walk-friendly View Royal neighbourhood. Features over 2100+ sq ft, three bedrooms, and three bath. Gas fireplace in the formal living room & multiple balconies including one directly from the kitchen/dining area. BONUS thermo windows in unit for efficiency & ultra quiet. Sliding doors from the downstairs rec-room lead out to private west facing backyard patio. Upstairs you'll find three bedrooms, inc. oversized master bedroom w/ walk-in closet, five piece en-suite w/ walk in shower. Includes your own laundry & attached secure GARAGE w/ direct entry into the townhome. UPDATES include newer roof, decks, complete exterior paint, stainless steel appliances inc. dishwasher & built in vacuum. Surrounded by mature trees and gardens, this property is close to schools & walking distance to parks, this is an ideal location for families but can accommodate any lifestyle. Rentals, 2 cats or 2 dogs and BBQs are permitted. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.