View RoyalView Royal
Greater Victoria Areas
16 West Road in VICTORIA: VR View Royal Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 413775$774,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,166 sq. ft.201 m2Situated on a private elevated lot at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac in a sought-after location of View Royal close to all the amenities including the new Eagle Creek shopping plaza. Exterior updates include 40-year fibreglass shingle roof, exterior paint, downspouts/gutters and vinyl windows. Huge private west facing sundeck with hot tub fabulous for relaxing and outdoor entertaining. Interior features include 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a family friendly 3 level split design in original condition. A great opportunity to purchase into a great neighbourhood and add your interior finishing touches to make this home something very special. Lots of additional storage in the crawlspace with exterior walk in access. Spacious double car garage More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
38 Fenton Road in VICTORIA: VR View Royal Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 413598$825,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,100 sq. ft.195 m2Wonderful family home on a quiet cul de sac in an idyllic setting, this 2100 sqft, 4 bed, 3 bath home offers a superb opportunity in a prime View Royal location. Located on a large 11,000 sqft lot with unique rock garden and grass play area in the rear, this home also boasts an exceptional floor plan. The main level includes a well designed kitchen with eating nook overlooking the back garden, separate dining area, family room and fourth bedroom (Does not have closet), formal living room with fireplace, 3 piece bath with a shower on main floor, separate laundry room & access to the attached 2 car garage. On the top floor there are 3 superb bedrooms including a large master with walk-in closet & ensuite bath. To top it off you have a new roof installed in 2018! Located on a quiet no-thru Street just a short stroll to Portage park and all the shopping & services at Admirals Walk. Schools are also close by as well as Victoria General Hospital. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
33 278 Island Highway in VICTORIA: VR View Royal Row/Townhouse for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 413435$379,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,436 sq. ft.133 m2Walk down the pathway lit by lanterns into this hidden sanctuary. Open grassy courtyard with beautiful gardens. This 2-3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom town home is set way back from the main road. Sit on the front patio to enjoy the peace and quiet. Controlled entry way, spacious living room, dining room with oak wood flooring. Updated gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, beautiful back splash and many cabinets. Master bedroom has a walk in closet plus a balcony. The loft is perfect for your craft ideas with bright skylights and extra storage. Lower level offers a single car garage that can be used as a workshop and large crawl space. This is a very well run complex which offers community, plenty of visitor parking and a club house for family gatherings. Conveniently located on a bus route or walk down the trail to see the ocean or pick up groceries. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.