View RoyalView Royal
Greater Victoria Areas
317 Bessborough Close in VICTORIA: VR View Royal Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 420469$1,180,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,274 sq. ft.211 m2Oceanfront executive living! Private 3 bedroom 3 bath custom built home on the shore of Esquimalt Harbour in View Royal. 2275sq’ over three floors facing directly west towards Price Bay. Level entry to the living, dining and kitchen level with views from every room. The kitchen and all bathrooms have been tastefully updated including new cabinets, granite counters, soaker tub and more. There are multiple decks to enjoy the private 7710sq’ lot which slopes gently to the ocean below. A private deck is also steps above the ocean below in your private bay. There are two master bedrooms up the custom spiral staircase, each with walk in closets & ensuites. They also share access to another private deck. A third guest bedroom is on the top floor. The home is located in an exclusive 6 lot private community of oceanfront homes, truly a rare offering. Come enjoy the sunsets, views, ocean and private oak & arbutus trees in a beautifully peaceful location. Click multimedia for video presentation More detailsListed by NAI Commercial (Victoria) Inc.
119 290 Island Highway in VICTORIA: VR View Royal Condo Apartment for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 419973$339,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 903 sq. ft.84 m2Welcome Lion’s Cove - Exceptional 55+ living. This tastefully updated 2 Bed/2Bth suite boasts newer laminate flooring and an open, bright , functional kitchen with breakfast bar, tiled backsplash, Stainless Steel appliances and loads of cabinet space. Access to the suite from the main floor means elevators and stairs are a thing of the past. The large Master bedroom enjoys a full ensuite bath and ample closet space. The second bedroom is full of light and can also be used as a den. In-suite laundry, in-suite storage room and separate storage locker offer convenience and practicality. Covered, private deck. Guest suite, exercise room, workshop, BBQ area, professionally maintained lawns and gardens, library and dining room. Shopping, walking trails, bus routes, Thetis lake, VGH all just minutes away. Furnishings available if desired. Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to live in one of Victoria’s Premier Residences. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
603 1450 Glentana Road in VICTORIA: VR View Royal Condo Apartment for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 419953$739,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,229 sq. ft.114 m2First 15 Buyers receive FREE Strata fees for 2 years! The Glenn, a brand-new building perfectly positioned in View Royal combines contemporary design with the luxury of having everyday amenities at your doorstep. Comprised of 50 premium condominiums & townhomes, The Glenn offers a wide variety of thoughtfully orientated 1, 2, 2+den & 3 bedroom floorplans. Customize your unit by choosing between two designer color schemes, both offering wide-plank flooring, quartz countertops, NuHeat flooring in washrooms, roller shades, 9’ ceilings, stainless Samsung kitchen/laundry packages & more! Impressive building amenities include a beautiful common area patio w/fire pit, electric vehicle charging, bike & dog wash stations, secured parking, individual storage lockers & a “kayak & bike sharing program”. Enjoy the outdoor lifestyle the area offers w/golf, hiking, biking & kayaking all steps away as well as shopping, restaurants & schools. Est 2020 completion. Price plus GST. Unrestricted rentals. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.