View RoyalView Royal
Greater Victoria Areas
121 Kingham Place in VICTORIA: VR View Royal Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 418875$1,450,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,097 sq. ft.195 m2This Oceanfront home is true West Coast living - bring your kayak, paddle board & boat! Nestled on 1/3+ of an acre w/amazing views from all main areas, what a rare opportunity to own a nicely updated 4bd, 2bth oceanfront home that comes w/your own updated private dock! This tranquil setting provides true peace & solitude, incredible sunrises, evening hot tubs, family gatherings around the fire pit & loads of wildlife with protected bird sanctuary. Truly giving you everything you’re looking for & more! Imagine boating to the inner harbour for lunch & July 1 fireworks! This split level home features loads of upgrades/quality features: boasting HWD flrs & upgraded flooring elsewhere, vinyl windows, paint, baths, 2 FP’s (newer down), HWT, plumbing, electrical plugs/switches, 200amp, irrigation, garage heat pump w/AC, too much to list, ask for feature sheet. Central location, steps to new parks/schools, park/ride transit hub & mins to VGH. Bring the RV. HD VIDEO, PHOTOS & FLOOR PLAN online. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
315 Stewart Avenue in VICTORIA: VR View Royal Land for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 418877$862,500Land
- MLS® Num:
- 418877Gorgeous tranquil oceanfront property ready to be developed! 8195 sf lot in peaceful View Royal. Recent dock upgrade. Convenient location; Just 10 min drive to Uptown or 10 min in the opposite direction to "downtown" Langford. Walking distance to #14 bus stop. #14 bus reaches Downtown, Victoria and UVic. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
148 St. Giles Street in VICTORIA: VR View Royal Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 417681$654,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,254 sq. ft.117 m2A true gem! This beauty is a solid one level home, lovingly cared for and updated over the years. There are 3 bright bedrooms, the master with walk in closet and ensuite bath. A large dining room, or family room off the immaculate kitchen with newer stainless steel appliances and loads of cupboard space. The big sunny deck is only a few years old and has gas and electric plugs. Step down to a level yard, great for gardening or play structures and soccer nets. Off the corner is your own access to a little creek, and in high tide you can paddle into town. This home offers a 50 year warrantied roof, storage shed, RV parking pad and a large single garage with a work bench and lots of storage space. There is room for kayaks, bikes and car. Back inside is an efficient heating gas fireplace, fresh paint and beautiful hardwood floors thru out. Beautiful Centennial park is just around the corner and it's an easy walk to the bus and to the hospital. Everything is done here! Just move in! More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.