Victoria WestVictoria West
Greater Victoria Areas
715 160 Wilson Street in VICTORIA: VW Victoria West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 419186$679,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,113 sq. ft.103 m2You will be amazed by the excellent location and great views from your beautiful 7th floor condo in the Parc Residences! With 2 bedrooms and a den, a fantastic balcony that you can access from both bedrooms and the living room, a spacious en-suite and walk-in closet, this is a rare find. The open plan is great for relaxing and entertaining friends and family while the bedrooms are on opposite sides of the unit for privacy and quiet. You'll love preparing meals in the open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and an island. Nestled in a vibrant neighbourhood with access to cafes, bakeries and more, you can explore the waterway, walk the Galloping Goose or play in the park across the street. With just steps to groceries and other amenities this is truly a place to call home. Rentable and pet friendly, Parc Residences is the place for you! Call now to see it before it's gone. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Westshore
305 785 Tyee Road in VICTORIA: VW Victoria West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 419117$448,690Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 584 sq. ft.54 m2Immediate possession available. Exceptional neighbourhood, great location within it, seconds to the GG network, foot and car bridges, Gorge water way and the recreational watersporting life you've been dreaming of...live it NOW. A light laden south facing unit with large picture window views of Vic city west and glimpses of gorge water views. This unit is coming up to four years of age and is still under the Home Protection Act. 9’ ceilings throughout gives a sense of space. Understated, elegant décor, refinished in Linen Lace. Engineered laminate flooring in the main living areas, the bedroom, heated tile flooring in the bathroom. Quartz countertops in kitchen/bathroom. U shaped kitchen provides ample cupboard space, with a kitchen island for seating. Kitchen appliances are stainless steel, full sized fridge, stove and microwave. In suite laundry & dedicated hot water tank, inbuilt custom cupboards/drawers in the bedroom & shelving installed at all areas of the utility cupboards. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
102 327 Maitland Street in VICTORIA: VW Victoria West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 418913$465,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 964 sq. ft.90 m2Here is a rare opportunity to buy into one of the most desirable gated strata complexes in the city. A spacious ground floor corner unit with a lovely private patio surrounded by the greenery of the common area landscaping, just waiting for your kitchen/bathroom updates.. Step from the private patio into a fantastic bright heated solarium not found in upper floor units, providing additional living space to the unit. Spacious LR/DR with wall mounted elect FP. Two bedrooms, one with French doors which has been used as a separate DR. MBR w/walk thru closet to cheater ensuite. F/S D/W Bosch W/D. Very well managed, impressive contingency fund. Rentable, no age restrictions, small pets welcome (see bylaws), bbq ok. Sea walk to town, to shopping, library in Esquimalt Plaza. Bldg amenities incl workshop, two gym rooms, billiards room, social and board room avail to rent for private functions, secure U/G prkg. This is an excellent investment in a sought after bldg. Quick possession. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.