Greater Victoria Areas
110 1201 Fort St in Victoria: Vi Rockland Condo for sale : MLS®# 907879
110 1201 Fort St Vi Rockland Victoria V8V 3L1$999,999Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 911 sq. ft.85 m2Welcome to Bellewood Park. 2 bed 2 bath ground floor corner condo located on two acres of parkland in the historic Rockland neighbourhood. This well thought-out floor plan flows seamlessly between rooms and nature. The primary bedroom features a walk-in closet with built-in shelving, spa like ensuite, and beautiful built in shelving. The gourmet kitchen boasts a European appliance package, featuring deluxe Wolf gas range, Fisher-Paykel French door refrigerator and double-drawer dishwasher. Step outside to relax on your 284 sq ft sun-soaked patio with built in heaters surrounded by trees and walking trails. This unit includes underground parking, storage locker, & bicycle lock-up. Owners have access BMW i3 electric car share, 4 electric bicycles, lounge with kitchen, dining/boardroom table, TV and washroom, and full-time concierge service. Come live this amazing lifestyle that is steps to Upper Fort and minutes to downtown, Cook Street Village, and the Dallas Road Waterfront. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1021 St. Charles St in Victoria: Vi Rockland House for sale : MLS®# 907037
1021 St. Charles St Vi Rockland Victoria V8S 3P9$2,500,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,177 sq. ft.295 m2Completely reimagined and remodelled home in the sought after Rockland area. Designed by Maximillian Huxley Construction Ltd, neutral palettes and a harmonious blend of modern and custom updates with some preserved characteristics adorn this 3629sqft home. The main floor features luxurious engineered hardwood wide oak flooring throughout, arched windows and a welcoming sunken living room with stunning wood burning fireplace. The modern kitchen is complete with Fisher & Paykel stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops that leads out onto a private maturely landscaped yard. Upstairs you'll find 4 bedrooms including a spacious master with walk-through closet, 3pc ensuite and private balcony where you can enjoy all day sun, a beautiful laundry room and a third level converted loft with enough room for activities and entertainment. Within walking distance to many amenities and a short drive, bike or bus ride to downtown Victoria. Please see supplements for full list of updates. More detailsListed by Island Realm Real Estate
506 1201 Fort St in Victoria: Vi Rockland Condo for sale : MLS®# 906696
506 1201 Fort St Vi Rockland Victoria V8V 0G1$1,675,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,531 sq. ft.142 m2Part of the Penthouse collection at Bellewood Park by Abstract Developments, this immaculate view home is move-in ready! Expansive 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath + den home features Concrete Construction with 10 ft ceilings and an expansive West facing balcony fit with a built in soffit patio heater to enjoy stunning Victoria views and sunsets year round. Transform the den to 3rd bedroom for guests or use as home office. Gourmet kitchen with all the luxuries: Built-in instant hot water tap, 36" Wolf gas range, double wall ovens, 48" Blomberg Fridge + custom pantry for plenty of storage. Spacious Master Suite with walk-in closet & spa like ensuite, oversized vanity and in-floor radiant heat. Sleek Oak Hardwood throughout, AC, zone-controlled lighting and stereo systems, power window coverings, & a Samsung Frame TV included. Two underground parking stalls + storage locker, and access to lounge. Plus GST. Steps to Upper Fort, minutes to Cook St Village & Waterfront. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.