Greater Victoria Areas
1548 Burton Ave in Victoria: Vi Oaklands House for sale : MLS®# 908138
1548 Burton Ave Vi Oaklands Victoria V8T 2N4$1,149,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,309 sq. ft.215 m2Updated character home with mortgage helper and detached studio located at 1548 Burton Avenue in desirable Oaklands! Main home is 2093sqft with two bedroom main level with large living room addition at the rear of house and lower level has two bedroom suite with private entry and separate living room and dining rooms. Don't forget the 216sqft detached studio with gas, water and power connected in the fully fenced backyard with rear lane access! Garden suite? Home Business/Office? Many options and great potential exists! Home has been extensively renovated over the years with vinyl windows, newer roof, two fireplaces, renovated kitchens and bathrooms. Great outdoor space with large rear patio and two decks to follow the sun, tons of storage space and long driveway can park multiple cars or your boat/RV. Prime location on a quiet tree lined street, just steps to Hillside Mall, Cedar Hill Golf Course, great schools including Ecole Doncaster Elementary, transit and all levels of amenities. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
309 1560 Hillside Ave in Victoria: Vi Oaklands Condo for sale : MLS®# 906468
309 1560 Hillside Ave Vi Oaklands Victoria V8T 5B8$499,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,178 sq. ft.109 m2Welcome to this spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo at the well maintained Fifteen Sixty. Offering 1325sqft with a great floor plan where you'll find large living and dining areas, 2 good sized bedrooms including a master with access to the balcony, walkthrough closet and 4pc en-suite, a rare-to-find wood-burning fireplace, a large balcony on the quiet side of the building, and oversized washer and dryer. A 50+ building with access to a clubhouse, conveniently located near groceries, banks, restaurants, recreation and parks. With direct transit right out the front door, Cadboro Bay, Mount Doug Park or downtown Victoria is only a short bus, drive or bike ride away. More detailsListed by Island Realm Real Estate
110 1371 Hillside Ave in Victoria: Vi Oaklands Condo for sale : MLS®# 905091
110 1371 Hillside Ave Vi Oaklands Victoria V8T 2B3$539,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 898 sq. ft.83 m2This Charming 2 BR, 2 BA condo is all about the location and ready for you to move in, all you have to do is pack! Close to everything Victoria has to offer. On major bus routes to Uvic, Downtown, and only minutes to Hillside Mall. Some of the features the unit offers are brand new flooring throughout, a cozy gas fireplace in the living room with access to your outdoor patio. Spacious kitchen with tile backsplash and lots of storage. Your own laundry with stacker washer and dryer, and a nice size primary with large closet space and its own full ensuite. Each unit has its own good sized storage space and underground secured parking. This pet friendly building has been remediated and is well-managed. This is a great opportunity you don't want to miss out on! Groceries & shops a few blocks away, parks & golf courses nearby. More detailsListed by JKS Realty & Property Management
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.