Greater Victoria Areas
301 2511 Quadra St in Victoria: Vi Hillside Condo for sale : MLS®# 907911
301 2511 Quadra St Vi Hillside Victoria V8T 4E1$555,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 904 sq. ft.84 m2FRESH and BRIGHT west facing quiet corner unit in an extremely central location, just steps to Quadra Village. This open and inviting 900 SF fully refreshed 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom property is not only updated with fresh paint, newer bamboo flooring, counter tops, light fixtures and appliances, but also provides a sunset outlook over the Mountains. Enjoy cozying up in front of your Gas fireplace (gas is included in strata fee) in the cooler months in your large, open living space. Lovely kitchen will surely impress your inner chef. Principle bedroom with a great ensuite bathroom, and main bathroom with shower and tub that is perfect for families or roommate living. BONUS this unit comes with TWO secure underground PARKING STALLS and a large storage locker. Close to UVIC, downtown, walk to grocery stores and amenities. Convenient fenced grass area on the property for pets to play. Bring your dog of any size (no size restrictions). Call today to schedule a viewing. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
103 919 Market St in Victoria: Vi Hillside Condo for sale : MLS®# 907737
103 919 Market St Vi Hillside Victoria V8T 2E7$475,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 651 sq. ft.60 m2This one bedroom condo is great value! Even though you're central living by Quadra Village and Hillside this condo is quiet and has a massive private patio to enjoy! Large and functional 1 bedroom condo with lots of windows. This open concept one bedroom has high ceilings, stainless steel appliances, built-ins, IN-SUITE LAUNDRY, larger bedroom that would fit a king sized bed and has built in custom closet. There is under ground SECURE PARKING with bike storage, a good size storage locker and a HUGE fully fenced private patio great for entertaining, pets can relax & for summer BBQ’s. Close to bus routes to UVIC, Camosun, Jubilee Hospital, downtown and much more. It's a short stroll to downtown or Quadra Village shopping. Quadra Village has grocery stores, cafes, restaurants, cold beer & wine store, pizza shops, artisan coffee and food and all sorts of shopping! Pets (NO SIZE RESTRICTIONS) and Rentals are allowed. Call for more details or to arrange your private viewing. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
1110 Vista Hts in Victoria: Vi Hillside House for sale : MLS®# 907257
1110 Vista Hts Vi Hillside Victoria V8T 2H4$1,250,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,581 sq. ft.240 m2Welcome to 1110 Vista Heights - This 1912 character home has been lovingly cared for by its current owners for 35 years. The home has many of its original features including stained glass windows, 9ft ceilings, box beams, wainscoting, wide window trim & baseboards. The main floor offers a front porch, living room w/gas fireplace, formal dining room, 3 bedrooms, 4pce bath, bright kitchen w/gas stove, eating bar & butlers panty. The backyard with patio and grass is great for kids/pets! Downstairs you'll find the family room, 4th bedroom, access to the garage and shared laundry. The main house has 200amps and newer gas furnace. The legal 2 bedroom suite has its own entrance, a modern kitchen, 3pce bath and 60amp electrical panel. Located in the popular Hillside/Quadra area, this home is close to parks, schools, shopping, cafes, restaurants and is a short walk to Quadra Village. Easy transit to downtown, UVic, Lansdowne Camosun and Royal Jubilee Hospital. Call today to book your showing! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.