Greater Victoria Areas
521 515 Chatham St in Victoria: Vi Downtown Condo for sale : MLS®# 908134
521 515 Chatham St Vi Downtown Victoria V8T 1E1$555,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 496 sq. ft.46 m2Enjoy Victoria's vibrant, edgy, and colourful Old Town District at the recently completed Ironworks building. A mixture of galleries, shops, restaurants and cultural hotspots beckons in the Chinatown and Lo-Jo areas of Old Town. This new 1 bedroom condo, boasts modern dual-tone cabinetry in the kitchen, quartz countertops, contemporary matte black fixtures and energy-efficient appliances in an urban black finish which includes a refrigerator, dishwasher, cooktop, oven and microwave. In-unit stacked washer and dryer. The bathroom boasts contemporary matte black plumbing fixtures and rain showerhead, custom vanity cabinets and quartz countertops. 1 parking stall is included in a gated underground parkade with visitor parking, bicycle and storage lockers. New home warranty complete with 2-5-10 year new home protection. warranty complete with 2-5-10 year new home protection. Furniture is negotiable. THIS UNIT IS NOW VACANT AND CAN BE SHOWN AT ANY TIME. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
1506 728 Yates St in Victoria: Vi Downtown Condo for sale : MLS®# 907388
1506 728 Yates St Vi Downtown Victoria V8W 0C6$549,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 477 sq. ft.44 m2This condo in the heart of downtown is situated on the 15th floor of the Era building. From the living room, bedroom and balcony enjoy expansive south facing views of the ocean, mountains and Sooke Hill sunsets. This condo has a well laid out floor plan with high ceilings and abundant natural light. The kitchen has lovely white quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances and there is laundry right in the condo. This building is one of the few that is zoned for and allows short term rentals. Strata amenities include a great social lounge, a common terrace with seating and bbq. The building has bike storage & this unit has a separate storage locker. No parking with this condo but ...... its Walking distance to everything downtown has to offer with transit near as well. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island
702 788 HUMBOLDT St in Victoria: Vi Downtown Condo for sale : MLS®# 904831
702 788 HUMBOLDT St Vi Downtown Victoria V8W 4A2$949,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,047 sq. ft.97 m2Coveted corner 7th floor unit in The Belvedere, award winning steel & concrete building by Concert Properties. Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bth; a short stroll from the harbour, boutique shops, restaurants & the great amenities Victoria has to offer, walkscore 94! You will enjoy sunrises and sunsets from 2 separate balconies & expansive windows that stream in loads of natural light. Great open concept design with larger kitchen, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, eating area & island. Gleaming hardwood floors & cozy fireplace. Large primary bedroom with double closets, ensuite with walk-in shower and soaker tub. There's a 2nd bedroom & bath, in-suite laundry and lots of storage. Amenities include large common room, with pool table, lrg screen TV & kitchen. Underground parking stall is EV ready! Separate storage, weight & fitness gyms, workshop, bike storage & live-in caretaker. Pets are welcome & suite is rentable (no short-term). Sure to impress the most discriminating buyer. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.