Vi Central ParkVictoria
Greater Victoria Areas
415 909 Pembroke St in Victoria: Vi Central Park Condo for sale : MLS®# 906695
415 909 Pembroke St Vi Central Park Victoria V8T 4Z5$449,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 663 sq. ft.62 m2Top floor! This tastefully updated 1 bed and 1 bath unit is bright, has a skylight & large balcony that's south facing with a city view in the distance perfect for relaxing and unwinding. Walking distance to everything Victoria has to offer and situated near the heart of the city across from Save-On-Foods Arena, Royal Athletic, parks with tennis and sports courts and the Crystal pool. This location offers everything for buyers looking to be near downtown. Well run and maintained building that also includes parking and storage, rentals and pets are permitted with no age restrictions. Great value for square footage and location in todays market. Don't miss out on this great opportunity for ownership in the heart of Victoria's downtown core. Call your Realtor to view! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
934 Queens Ave in Victoria: Vi Central Park House for sale : MLS®# 906658
934 Queens Ave Vi Central Park Victoria V8T 1M6$1,299,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,175 sq. ft.202 m2Wonderful opportunity to purchase a generous 6400 Sq ft lot and 2-Storey plus full basement home offering R-2 Two family zoning. You may convert it into a legal Duplex? Extra revenue for the taking. Some of the many preserved exterior character features include the dormered roof, a full width front covered porch, stained glass windows, exposed beams, bay windows, wainscoting and French doors. Upgraded modern features include 9 ft high ceiling details, 2016 roof, new gas furnace, three newly renovated full baths, gas heat and stove, sprinkler system, laminate hardwood floors. Outside a fully fenced backyard provides a great and safe place for your kids and dog to play, plus a detached garage. Fully covered sunroom patio lets you gather and entertain your friends in all seasons. Sought after location. Just steps to Parks, Crystal pool rec center, Quadra Village, downtown and other amenities. Walk score is 82, and bike score is 95. Come to view! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
9 1870 Cook St in Victoria: Vi Central Park Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# 906585
9 1870 Cook St Vi Central Park Victoria V8T 3P6$799,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,492 sq. ft.139 m2Come and discover this beautiful and modern 3 bedroom, 2 full baths, corner townhouse with 3 external walls, beaming with tons of natural light. Surrounded by lush trees, this well maintained home offers 1,492 square feet of functional living space including an eat-in kitchen, formal dining area, and spacious living room with a gas fireplace to gather round. Excellent space for entertaining. This home includes amazing outdoor space with a front and back yard. There is an Upper Deck off the living room and a 15'x11' deck on the lower level both excellent for BBQing. This small 15 unit strata is well-run and has just been approved to UNRESTRICTED RENTALS, is family and pet friendly, and provides a large Common Deck area for all residents. You will love this location - close to numerous parks, coffee shops, restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies, hardware store, a short walk to downtown, Crystal Pool and Fernwood, and much more. Act fast on this wonderful home. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.