Greater Victoria Areas
7 3120 Washington Ave in Victoria: Vi Burnside House for sale : MLS®# 908026
7 3120 Washington Ave Vi Burnside Victoria V9A 1P6$998,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,565 sq. ft.145 m2OPEN SAT / SUN 1-3PM. Centrally located on a tree lined street in the desirable Burnside Gorge Neighbourhood adjacent to Cecelia Ravine Park and the Galloping Goose Regional Trail just a 5-minute drive outside of Downtown Victoria. Washington 8 consists of eight brand new Arts and Crafts style ZEBRA designed houses that will all be ready for occupancy Summer 2022. Features: Level entry / main floor living, 3 spacious bedrooms and laundry up, 2-5-10 warranty, island kitchens with white quartz counters and striking black hardware, heat-pumps / air-conditioning, superior finishing, lots of windows and natural light, exterior storage for e-bikes,CRAWLSPACE for Storage, built-in office nook and large patios for outdoor living. These charming homes offer tremendous value in a super central location. GST IS INCLUDED IN PRICE. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Generation
105 630 Speed Ave in Victoria: Vi Burnside Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# 907914
105 630 Speed Ave Vi Burnside Victoria V8Z 1A4$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,294 sq. ft.120 m2Mayfair Walk in Midtown is a quality built urban town home built in 2007. This neighbourhood is being totally transformed with a new high-end development across the street! It will soon become a very sought after niche area as it's within walking distance to all amenities in all directions and public transportation. The complex comprises of main level 2 story town homes & upper level condos so you can access through the patio entrance off the Speed St. or through the building itself once parked in your secure parking spot. You'll enjoy this very nicely appointed bright and spacious open concept main level. It's large enough for full size furniture and great for entertaining! Upstairs you'll find the laundry, a luxurious bathroom & 2 generous size bedrooms plus a huge deck. The town homes are allowed to have 2 DOGS WITHOUT A SIZE RESTRICTION! Secure Bike Storage costs $10. per month. There is a playground Tot Lot. Rentals are allowed. Another terrific bonus, this is a No Smoking Complex More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
PH3 103 E Gorge Rd in Victoria: Vi Burnside Condo for sale : MLS®# 907839
PH3 103 E Gorge Rd Vi Burnside Victoria V9A 6Z2$819,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,088 sq. ft.101 m2AMAZING VIEWS from this top-floor Penthouse apartment with over $100,000 in high-end modern updates!! Prime location for this southwest corner condo in a remediated steel and concrete building. Incredible southerly views of the City, Gorge, and Olympic Mountains are just one of the highlights of this freshly renovated 2 Bed/2 Bath unit with plenty of windows and natural light, including the sun-drenched patio. The kitchen boasts Quartz countertops and new stainless steel appliances with a modern open-floor plan to the living and dining rooms with amazing views from all. Laundry is located just a few steps away on the same floor which includes 2 washers/2 dryers for only the 5 units on the top floor. Treelane Estates is a very well-managed strata that also allows rentals and includes a top floor event room which can be booked for parties! With too many updates to list and other amenities, ask your agent for the available information sheet and book your showing today! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Generation - The Neal Estate Group
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.