Greater Victoria Areas
3355 Uplands Road in VICTORIA: OB Uplands Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 414261$2,899,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,185 sq. ft.296 m2Modern, immaculate, spacious open concept plan showcasing an amazing chef's kitchen; soft closing drawers, high end appliances, Quartz counters & an expansive island perfect for entertaining friends and family. Ample Master bedroom with large bright walk-in closet and TWO gorgeous en-suites on the main floor offer ultimate comfort and privacy. More amazing space downstairs includes a 4th bedroom, family/media room and storage. As yet to be finished basement areas customize-able to your lifestyle and interests. Impressive updates including electrical, plumbing, and mechanicals with 3 fireplaces provide turn key luxury living in Victoria's most sought after neighbourhood. Near to Uplands Golf Course and Royal Victoria Yacht Club, the tranquil natural beauty of this area never fails to impress. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
3100 Beach Drive in VICTORIA: OB Uplands Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 413177$2,599,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,845 sq. ft.357 m2Perfect Family home, with 3 bedrooms on one level. 4th bedroom on the lower. Study/Den on the main also can be used as an additional bedroom for families wanting all bedrooms on one level. Refer to floor plan for lower level additional rooms and potential. This is one of a kind in Uplands. Beautiful & cared for family home laying over a level & private 24,829 sqft corner lot in the most sought after neighborhood of Victoria, Oak Bay, Uplands. Beautiful original hardwood floors & crown molding throughout the main level, French doors and a lovely fireplace makes you feel at home. Lower level offers 4th bedroom with Den/office (large enough for a bedroom consideration), large rec-room & wet bar & another fireplace, Large Laundry-room/mud-room with walkout door to the spectacular backyard, 2 storages & a large potential workshop. Enjoy an afternoon relaxing tea, on your beautiful sunny garden with walkways, lawns & hedges. More detailsListed by Maxit Realty
3120 Ripon Road in VICTORIA: OB Uplands Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 412572$3,490,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,664 sq. ft.340 m2A unique home in the prestigious Uplands Area. From the moment you step through the doors, you will be impressed by this Asian inspired 3 bedroom 3 bath masterpiece. The discerning home buyer will notice the attention to detail and interesting design features such as a sunken living room, fireplaces, 2 heat pumps, numerous windows which provides ample natural light throughout and vaulted ceilings. Other interesting interior features include: New Zealand wool carpets, silver leaf ceilings in the kitchen and gold in bathroom - the copper, gold and silver theme runs nicely throughout the entire home. Finally, the triple car garage completes this executive home. The exterior features a large inviting brick driveway, manicured lawns with a gazebo, massive patios for outdoor entertaining. This truly impressive home awaits its new owner. (All measurements approx. buyer to verify) More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.