Greater Victoria Areas
3290 Beach Drive in VICTORIA: OB Uplands Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 426633
3290 Beach Drive OB Uplands VICTORIA V8R 6M1$3,580,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,829 sq. ft.449 m2If you have been looking for the perfect family home in prestigious Uplands with exceptional water views, look no further. Situated close to the Royal Victoria Yacht Club, across the street from Loon bay, this architect designed luxury residence offers almost 5,000 Sq Ft of pure sophistication. Masterfully executed, the main floor has a flowing, open floor plan with an elevated living room, the gourmet kitchen compete with High end SS appliances, a spacious island and butlers pantry, formal dining area, a media room with a bar, and separate guest suite with ensuite. The top floor features an extravagant master suite with sweeping ocean views, sitting area, 2 large walk in closets & stunning 5 piece ensuite. 3 additional bedrooms complete the 2nd floor, each with 4 piece ensuite. The beautifully landscaped garden is surrounded with wrought iron fence. Truly an Uplands Dream home! More detailsListed by The Agency and Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
3320 Ripon Road in VICTORIA: OB Uplands Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 425859
3320 Ripon Road OB Uplands VICTORIA V8R 6G7$3,395,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,776 sq. ft.537 m2Pleased to offer this Exquisite & fully Renovated Uplands Family Estate! Situated on a stunning 36,000 sq/ft (.83 acre) SW exposed lot & located on one of the most prestigious streets throughout the entire Upland's community. Boasting over 5700 sq/ft of luxurious living, be impressed by the quality & meticulous detail shown from the moment you enter. This refined & modern floorplan was designed w/seamless easy living in mind while still appealing to the most discerned buyer. An elegant floating wood staircase w/glass railings & a dual sided Stone Gas FP are featured from the moment you enter. While a Chef's Kitchen showcases an impressive entertaining island w/live-edge Granite counters, brand new SS Apps & HW Cabs. Upstairs features an spa-inspired 5pc Ensuite w/an opulent custom Gas FP, 3Beds, New Laundry & home office for Virtual learning! A finished 3-car garage can substitute as your home Gym while your flat rear yard allows room for a custom Infinity Pool & Tennis court! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
3300 Exeter Road in VICTORIA: OB Uplands Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 424723
3300 Exeter Road OB Uplands VICTORIA V8R 6H6$2,200,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,429 sq. ft.411 m2*VIRTUAL TOURS AVAILABLE*Here is your chance to live in Prestigious Uplands! This beautifully updated home is warm & inviting w/a versatile floorplan. The main level has open concept living/dining/kitchen, 2 spacious bdrms w/walk in closets, 2 bths & a Lg laundry room. Upstairs you will find privacy & tranquility in the Lg master bdrm w/extra sitting area, 3pc ensuite & Lg walk-in closet. The lower level provides plenty of room w/a massive media/rec room space w/wet bar, as well as 2extra large bdrms both w/a 3pc bth. The 20,000+ sqft yard is luscious & full of fruit trees, nut trees & multiple delicious berry bushes. Enjoy the calming waterfall w/pond perfect for koi fish. There is a hot tub w/out door shower to enjoy all year round. Plenty of space for an in ground pool! The backyard is fully fenced to keep deer out & to contain kids & pets. This is a healthy home w/water filtration throughout the home along w/shielded cable for electrical wires for those w/sensitivities. Call now! More detailsListed by The Agency
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.