Greater Victoria Areas
3050 Beach Drive in VICTORIA: OB Uplands Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 420994$4,500,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 6,604 sq. ft.614 m2Uplands executive home nestled on a private 1/2 acre* property close to Cattle Point & Uplands Park. This elegant custom residence was redesigned by Nigel Banks & constructed to the highest calibre. Offers a versatile floorplan w over 6500 finished sqf & an elevator for easy access to all floors. Fine finishes incl Porcelain Heated floors, Basalt Tiled Decks, Marble & Amazonite Stone in the Bathrms, Loewen Wood Windows & Oversized Doors throughout the residence. The Master Bedrm features a Luxurious Ensuite, Dressing Room & Wet Bar on its own private floor. The Urbana Designed Kitchen is a chef’s delight w a 6 Burner Gas Miele Gas Stove, Sub Zero Fridge, High Quality Cabinetry & Amethyst Stone Counters. All principal rooms enjoy an abundance of natural light w lovely garden views & expansive wall space for art. Comforts incl a security camera system/ security gate, Air conditioning, pumping station & more. A prestigious Uplands location steps to Willows Beach & the Victoria Yacht Club. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
2450 Lansdowne Road in VICTORIA: OB Uplands Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 420839$4,500,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,759 sq. ft.349 m2Welcome to 2450 Lansdowne Road. Set on a beautiful 18,000+sqft. lot in prestigious Uplands, this brand-new home embodies luxurious style & thoughtful design. This elegant home is another quality built creation by Ten Mile Properties & constructed by Award Winning builder GT Mann. Exceptional quality is felt upon entering into this gorgeous 2 level home. You will be impressed by the Control 4 technology, 21ft vaulted ceilings in the living room that open up to the dining room & kitchen. The timeless design of the kitchen is accented by the high-end stainless steel Wolf & Sub-Zero appliances, stone countertops & spacious pantry w/additional built ins for ample storage. The main floor offers a den/office, mudroom off of the 3 car garage & a master on the main w/lg walk in closet filled w/custom cabinetry & a 5pc ensuite. Upstairs you will find 3 well appointed bdrms with a 2nd master w/lg closet & ensuite + an additional living space. This home is sure to impress the most discerning eye. More detailsListed by The Agency
3240 Norfolk Road in VICTORIA: OB Uplands Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 420509$1,995,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,428 sq. ft.226 m2O/H SAT 2-4PM. Located in the heart of The Uplands - Victoria's exclusive & most prestigious neighbourhood features beautiful properties that are private & treed, boasting quiet streets & estate-sized lots w/ the finest addresses that Victoria has to offer. This mid century architectural bungalow built in 1963 is an executive style home nestled privately on a generous .53 acre RS-2 zoned garden estate & has great renovation potential. The mostly single level layout offers 2 baths, 4 beds (3+den w/ FP & covered patio), large LR w/ wood floors & FP, kitchen w/ eating area, DR, media/family rm, 3 covered patios, dbl carport & loads of storage. Renovate & move in, rent & hold or build your Uplands dream home, taking advantage of the privacy, mature shrubbery & potential ocean views! Close to Victoria Yacht Club, Uplands Golf, Cattle Point, Uplands & Gyro Park, UVIC, St Michael's, Cadboro Bay & Willows Beach. Catchment for Willows Elem, Monterey Middle & Oak Bay high. This one won't last! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.