Greater Victoria Areas
3280 Beach Drive in VICTORIA: OB Uplands Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 416582$2,388,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,941 sq. ft.273 m2Surrounded by Floor to ceiling glass windows and numerous skylights, this Uplands Victoria ONE LEVEL RANCHER HOME is full of warm natural light with beautiful views of Royal Victoria Yacht Club Marina just across from Loon Bay Park. Elegant living room with vaulted ceiling, a cozy fireplace and ocean views. Euro-style kitchen with unique wood work, is opened to nature by bank of French doors leading to a southwest facing patio & beautifully landscaped backyard gardens. Generous size master bedroom with fireplace, En-Suite Bathroom and water views. This home offers a wonderful retreat for those seeking upscale one level living in a picturesque setting. Move-in Ready and immediate Possession accomodated. More detailsListed by Maxit Realty
2505 Cotswold Road in VICTORIA: OB Uplands Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 416512$2,199,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,264 sq. ft.303 m2This fine Uplands residence sits on a beautiful .6-acre level garden, with south facing back garden. It is situated on the tree-lined byway between Cotswold and Uplands. This mid-century home offers strong architectural features such as flawless cove ceilings in the 22’7 formal living room, 9’ ceilings, hardwood floors and large picture windows with feature fireplace. Offering almost 1900 sq. ft. on the main; the home is ideal for one level living with full height basement below. Ready for a makeover with the best of bones; the astute buyer will see the many exciting opportunities available. The 16’ by 12’ master suite was an addition to the original home; providing 3 bedrooms on the main with 2 more down. Exquisite light and privacy are guaranteed on this exclusive site. Truly a unique and rare find. Quick possession is possible. Floor Plans and room, measurements are done by Tafe Measure, company, please confirm to your own satisfaction . More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
3165 Midland Road in VICTORIA: OB Uplands Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 416456$4,600,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,790 sq. ft.538 m2Located on one of the Uplands most prestigious lane ways this New custom 5 bedroom & 5 bathroom home offers over 5700 sqft of luxury living and features a main floor that offers a spacious open Kitchen/dining/living room, gorgeous master suite with spa like ensuite that opens up to the back deck, 2 more bedrooms with their own ensuites and WI Closets and a perfect home office. The basement offers 2 more bedrooms plus a fitness room, including Infrared & steam sauna, workshop and 3 car garage. All this on a massive 20,000 sqft lot in one of Canada's most prestigious neighborhoods walking distance to Uplands Park, Cadboro Bay and Estevan Village, Uplands Golf Course, the Royal Victoria Yacht Club and more. For those wanting to build your own custom dream home, the lot can also be purchased on its own for 2.075 million. More detailsListed by Realtii Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.