Greater Victoria Areas
3263 Jacklin Road in VICTORIA: Co Triangle Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 418932$749,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,817 sq. ft.262 m2Immaculate and well cared for Family home with room for the growing family. Built in 1993, this quality built home is over 2800 sq/ft on 2 levels with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. Great Colwood location, minutes to the new Belmont Market and Westshore Mall and all local amenities. Upstairs has large entertaining sized living room and dining area with double sided fireplace and door to a nice West facing sunny balcony. Spacious open kitchen to the eating area or family room that leads to a large rear yard with patio and nice mature landscaping for privacy. Master with walk in closet and 4 piece ensuite. Lower level has a large 2 bedroom suite with it's own side entrance and patio area. Big laundry room and extra storage space plus a double garage. Recent updated flooring and updated appliances. Heat pump, In-ground sprinkler system, new septic system in 2015. Well maintained home. Close to schools and bus. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2565 Sooke Road in VICTORIA: Co Triangle Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 417621$740,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,412 sq. ft.224 m2Investment opportunity or an amazing family home with a suite, this has it all! A lot of options for buyers, use the whole house and have a large family home or live comfortably on the main level and rent out the suite on the lower level. This large lot with completely fenced yard, RV and trailer parking as well room for additional vehicles, includes 5 beds, 2 baths (with option to convert to a 3rd bath ensuite), 2 kitchens, living room, rec room, sun room, dining room, large deck, workshop and patio. Enjoy updates throughout and the comforts of 3 bedrooms up with an open dining and living room and spacious kitchen, also included is a large 2 bedroom suite that has a great living room and kitchen/dining area with pantry and storage. Conveniently located to many great amenities, don't miss out on an opportunity for an amazing future return on a home investment. More detailsListed by The Agency
3411 Karger Terrace in VICTORIA: Co Triangle Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 417369$1,050,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,467 sq. ft.415 m2Come and discover this absolutely stunning OCEAN and CITY VIEW home perched on top of Triangle Mountain. From the moment you enter, you'll be in awe of the outlook from virtually every room in the home. On 4 levels and over 4500 sq ft, this home has it all! Drenched in sun, your main level offers a spacious updated kitchen, living, dining, and deck - perfect for entertaining. An additional bedroom and bathroom on the main could be one of three potential masters. You'll find three spacious bedrooms above, two baths, huge master ensuite w/ fireplace, and large family room. Don't miss the additional space on the 4th floor which could be used as an office or reading area. Off this space, you'll enter on to a massive roof top overlooking the downtown harbor and beyond. Breathtaking views of the sun rise & Mt. Baker can't be beat. Downstairs offers an updated & private 1 bed plus den suite, also with views. This home is the ultimate entertaining opportunity. Don't miss out as it won't last! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.