Greater Victoria Areas
3392 Fulton Road in VICTORIA: Co Triangle Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 416528$949,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,282 sq. ft.305 m2Enjoy spectacular views, arguably the best on the Westshore, taking in from Mt. Baker to the Olympics. From the large deck watch the ever changing city day and night. The open plan, with vaulted ceiling, takes full advantage of the magnificent vista from the Living, Dining and Kitchen areas. Level entry with 1 level living available on the main floor. Wood floors throughout and 3 skylights enhance the ambient lighting. Downstairs are 3 goodsized bedrooms, Rec Room, Office and workshop. The Rec room has outside entry and was previously part of a legal suite. Plumbing still exists to install 2nd kitchen. A double garage and driveway parking for 4 cars complete this comfortable home. A must see! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
3432 Pattison Way in VICTORIA: Co Triangle Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 416059$765,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,520 sq. ft.234 m2If you're looking for a great Westshore Family Home look no further! Well maintained home close to all Westshore amenities, city bus route & minutes to all local SCHOOLS. This spacious home offers 2520 sq ft, 4 Bds + Den and 3 Bathrooms. Upper level is main living space w/spacious kitchen and abundance of storage & counter space, dining, master bedroom with en suite, 2 more bedrooms, bathroom, laundry 2 car garage and access to super sunny spacious BBQ deck! The lower floor is perfect for the children / teens with additional bedroom, den, rec room, family room and bathroom and access to sunny and private patio, and separate entry too ( possible inlaw). More detailsListed by Fair Realty
3219 Sedgwick Drive in VICTORIA: Co Triangle Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 415643$719,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,832 sq. ft.263 m2Large family home with detached shop on a private .3 of an acre, centrally located just walking distance to the new Belmont Market & many more amenities. 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, covered deck, single car garage & detached shop! Also, a large walk-in crawlspace offering tons of addition storage. Through the front entrance you’ll find a spacious family room with a wood burning stove & additional bedroom or office space to the right – perfect for a home based business. You'll also find 2 large bedrooms with huge closets, & a main 4 piece bathroom & laundry room on this level. Up stairs you'll find another large living room, kitchen with stainless appliances, 3rd large bedroom, main 4 piece bathroom & your master bedroom with a 3 piece ensuite. Efficiently heated & cooled with a heat pump furnace accompanied by the option of nostalgic wood stove heat. Parking for 8+ vehicles, boats, or RV, you have room for all your hobbies & toys with this property More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.