Greater Victoria Areas
3276 Mary Anne Crescent in VICTORIA: Co Triangle Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 426680
3276 Mary Anne Crescent Co Triangle VICTORIA V9C 3L4$715,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,648 sq. ft.153 m2Gorgeous warm & cozy Rancher in Colwood, super convenient to all Westshore amenities & schools. Completely updated over past few years with new laminate floors, new windows, baseboard heaters, kitchen & stainless steel appliances, lots of functional custom built ins, neutral paint colors, custom blinds, updated bathroom and more! Large west facing fenced backyard with veggie garden area, play area for kids, separate garden shed, wood storage shed, sunny attached sun room. Open concept layout with cozy wood burning stove, 3 bedrooms, full 5 piece bath plus additional 1.5 bath off mudroom/office space, single car garage too! Lots of room here with complete main floor living, easy no step entry, 6 ft crawlspace under most of the house, septic last pumped out in December 2019. Home is wired for Electric Car if required ( charger not included). Outdoor sprinklers. Perfect home for first timers or retirees looking for main floor living. Lots of parking too! Floor plans & Addtn photos June 1. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3245 Jacklin Road in VICTORIA: Co Triangle Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 426575
3245 Jacklin Road Co Triangle VICTORIA V9C 3M9$599,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,405 sq. ft.131 m2METICULOUSLY CARED FOR FAMILY HOME! This updated bungalow is ideally located on the quiet side of Jacklin Road & offers privacy & elevated views over the Sooke Hills - amazing sunsets! The desirable open concept layout, family room addition, master suite & kitchen overlooking the fenced back yard make this the perfect family home! This gem also boasts a long list of recent updates including the roof, gutters & downspouts, windows, exterior paint, carpeting, laminate & tile flooring. Additional interior features include central vac, cozy wood burning fireplace & skylight in the updated main bath. Outside you will find a beautifully landscaped, fenced rear yard with level grass area for the kids, cherry, apple & plum trees, veggie garden, irrigation system, rock wall detailing & a fabulous cedar deck with gazebo & hot tub. The unfinished space off of the garage is ideal for storage or as a workshop. All of this located just minutes to great shops, schools, parks & hiking trails! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
777 Drummond Way in VICTORIA: Co Triangle Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 426518
777 Drummond Way Co Triangle VICTORIA V9C 3R5$624,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,822 sq. ft.169 m2This property is one of the best buys on the market today. Your 1988 family home with basement located amongst an almost quarter acre on a quiet no through street in sunny Colwood. Enjoy a spacious living room with fireplace, kitchen with eating area leading out to your large sun drenched deck with valley views, and three bedrooms on the main floor. On the lower level you will find a large family room with wood stove and vinyl plank flooring throughout, full bathroom, and a double car garage. Bring your redecorating ideas, this home has suite potential. Very private in one of the best areas on the west shore, do not miss this one. Call today! More detailsListed by Day Team Realty Ltd
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.