Greater Victoria Areas
3650 Tillicum Road in VICTORIA: SW Tillicum Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 423495
3650 Tillicum Road SW Tillicum VICTORIA V8Z 4H6$799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,201 sq. ft.204 m2IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY. NEW PRICE... Access is from Raymond St.South .. Bright home with South City views. Solid 1955 built home with hardwood, w/w and tile flooring, vinyl framed thermal windows, 200 amp/electrical service, 2 wood burning fireplaces. 2 LEVELS OF LIVING . 3 bedrooms on main with 1 or 2 bedroom in law accommodation down with outside private entrance.(now vacant) ….. Backyard deck ( 12x16 ) overlooks a large fenced backyard. Abundance of Parking. This property is centrally located to all amenities of the area with a short commute to downtown Victoria, Uptown, Tillicum mall and Pearkes Recreation centre. Steps away from Transit service. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
102 651 Jolly Place in VICTORIA: SW Tillicum Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 423402
102 651 Jolly Place SW Tillicum VICTORIA V8Z 6R9$339,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 888 sq. ft.82 m2LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Access all levels of shops, services, & amenities in minutes by bike or car. Your dog will love the easy access to Swan Creak, and spending hours walking and exploring the impressive network of local parks. With the Capital City Allotment Garden steps away, it's easier to grow your own veggies than to make the 4 minute drive to Whole Foods! With its own exterior entrance, this home feels more like a townhouse than a condo. Offering two well sized bedrooms, newly updated bathroom, kitchen, new wood floors, in-suite laundry, and a private patio walk out. Well run strata allows pets, BBQs, and some rentals. Building amenities include recreation room, bike storage, workshop, and a lounge room equipped with a full kitchen & storage. Say goodbye to BC Hydro & Fortis, as strata fee includes both gas and electricity! Handy Location close to everything including shopping and bus route. Fabulous 55+ Building offers not only a home but a warm and inviting community. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
225 W Burnside Road in VICTORIA: SW Tillicum Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 423369
225 W Burnside Road SW Tillicum VICTORIA V9A 1C4$675,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,710 sq. ft.159 m2Welcome home! Great opportunity, low mortgage rates and move-in ready house with separate entry mortgage helper. Flexible floor plan as three bedroom family home with one bedroom suite or entire house for a larger family. Situated on level corner lot this solid home exudes an abundance of natural light from all the good-size windows. Main floor features authentic wood flooring through living room, hall and both bedrooms. Cosy and bright living room, spacious, open kitchen with eating area opens to expansive sunny deck. Stairs from deck to fully fenced large backyard is ideal for kids and pets. Attached workshop plus generous driveway accommodates 4 car parking. Recent natural gas conversion on furnace. Central proximity to so many amenities, elementary school across the street, walking distance to Tillicum mall, silver city theater, parks and scenic Gorge waterway. drive to Uptown, Mayfair, City Centre within minutes. Easy bus route to Downtown and Uvic. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid) and Macdonald Realty Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.