Greater Victoria Areas
167 300 Phelps Avenue in VICTORIA: La Thetis Heights Row/Townhouse for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 416887$519,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,663 sq. ft.154 m2Parkland Townhomes Development! 2019 Built 3 Bed 3 Bath, this like new corner unit with ample windows and skylites features butterfly style roofs with 11ft ceilings in the upper level bedrooms, large master ensuite bath with heated tile floors and dual sinks, walk-in shower with rain head, additional 4 pc bath, and bedrooms both have walk-in closets! Main level features a soft colour palate with quality laminate floors, high end finishings, a third bedroom (no closet) with balcony, kitchen with quartz counter-tops, stainless steel appliances and built-in microwave/range hood. Living room with fireplace and cozy patio great for entertaining. Lower level has 2 car garage that has been converted to additional living space (large hobby room/office) ample storage and a single car garage. Direct access to Thetis Lake, close to shopping, services, restaurants and entertainment. Don’t miss out, this only gently used home won’t last long! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
205 623 Treanor Avenue in VICTORIA: La Thetis Heights Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 416708$415,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,033 sq. ft.96 m2Perfect layout in this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo. Open floor plan with in-line living and dining room, custom 'direct-from-developer' kitchen with upgraded appliances, dark cabinets, granite counters, garburator, and high bar counter. Hardwood flooring blend the hosting space, warmed by an electric fireplace in the living room. The bedrooms have great separation on either side of the unit, and there is an extra space which serves as am ideal open office space for the work-from-home professional. Soaring 9 foot ceilings give an even greater sense of space, covered balcony for those rainy summer nights, and pets, children and rentals are allowed. Super location, close to all shopping and easy access to town and local schools. In suite laundry and secure underground parking. High-end feeling & finishing throughout building. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
118 Sunkist Close in VICTORIA: La Thetis Heights Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 416287$1,075,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,706 sq. ft.344 m2BELOW APPRAISED VALUE! 3 Levels Of Luxury * This 3700 Sq Ft+ custom built home located in a private, secluded enclave of homes, has it all. Gleaming hardwood floors, ceramic tiles, quartz countertops, pot lights, custom fireplace, and each floor is surrounded with windows to view beautiful Bear Mountain and city lights. The front offers an oversized driveway W/3 Car Garage. There are 3 spacious bedrooms and bathrooms with heated floors on the main 2 floors. You can entertain in your very private garden, beautifully landscaped with perennial plants, limestone pathways and a pond with a gorgeous waterfall at the base of a lighted glass dining area !3 Levels of grand outdoor deck living with breathtaking views! There's a huge, 2 bdrm in-law suite with its own garage, separate entrance off its own private deck, heat pump and high-end appliances * Just minutes to great shopping, Thetis Lake trails, 25-minute drive to Victoria, 10 minutes to Victoria General Hospital. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.