Greater Victoria Areas
600 Phelps Avenue in VICTORIA: La Thetis Heights Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 428530
600 Phelps Avenue La Thetis Heights VICTORIA V9B 4P1$669,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,753 sq. ft.163 m2Located on a wonderfully landscaped private lot in the well sought after family neighbourhood of Thetis Heights, this is simply a FANTASTIC home to make yours! Found on quiet, no thru street this home is perfectly placed, surrounded by beautiful terraced gardens, the perfect amount of trees & a large amount of outdoor living space which create a park-like atmosphere for relaxing or entertaining in privacy. This charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath split level home has a great layout that makes it feel very cosy but spacious at the same time. It certainly feels much larger than it is with a separate family room & den/office, which potentially could be altered to a bright bachelor suite. This property has been lovingly maintained with pride by the current owners. A heat pump, workshop, new gutters, oil-fired hot water heater, sewer hooked up & large crawlspace is added bonuses. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
2476/78 Skedans Road in VICTORIA: La Thetis Heights Revenue Duplex for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 428481
2476/78 Skedans Road La Thetis Heights VICTORIA V9B 5H6$1,049,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,112 sq. ft.382 m2Centrally located in Vibrant Langford just 15 minutes outside of Downtown Victoria. This Duplex was built in 2000 and offers three totally self-contained units, all with island kitchens, laundry and individual Hydro Meters. The configuration consists of: Two x 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath & One 1 Bed / 1 Bath + Den, each unit is on a different side of the Building and all feature big patios for outdoor living, the 1/3 Acre lot provides ample parking and good privacy, R2 Zoning, fire suppression system, 4,112 sq/ft of finished living space and gross annual revenue of approx. $50K per annum. This is a rare offering; it has been well maintained and is a turn-key investment opportunity with long term tenants in place. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
2402 Selwyn Road in VICTORIA: La Thetis Heights Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 428439
2402 Selwyn Road La Thetis Heights VICTORIA V9B 3K8$799,888Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,450 sq. ft.228 m2Suite Deal! Nestled on quiet street in the Thetis heights area of Langford is your 1997 built 5 bedroom home with 2 bedroom suite. Enjoy your bright and spacious floor plan boasting 3 bedroom on the main floor, generous sized kitchen with breakfast bar overlooking your family room leading to sun-drenched deck and west facing rear yard. The inline dining and living room with gas fireplace and Master bedroom with full ensuite is sure to please. The lower level offers a den, plus a 2 bedroom suite with separate entrance making for a great rental to help with the mortgage payments. The double car garage with plenty of parking and good sized lot is ideal and close to all amenities, Millstream center, Costco, Bear mountain, Thetis lake park and so much more. Don't miss this one, call now! - More photos and floor plans to follow More detailsListed by Day Team Realty Ltd
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.