Ten Mile PointSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
5105 2829 Arbutus Road in VICTORIA: SE Ten Mile Point Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 413810$999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,562 sq. ft.238 m2WEDGEWOOD ESTATES...enjoy Resort-Style living in peaceful Ten Mile Point, near beaches, parks and hiking trails. Amenities here include a fully-upgraded private Clubhouse with heated pool, hot tub, sauna, a full kitchen, and a beautiful water-view meeting/entertainment space. There is also a private tennis court and an RV parking area. The suite itself is expansive at more than 2500 sq.ft. ( interior living space ) and features 3 large bedrooms, and a comfortable Family Room with a view of Haro Strait. The large living room and dining room will accommodate your full-size furniture. There’s a wood fireplace in the living room, a spacious partly-covered private deck overlooking a peaceful treed area, and generous storage spaces, both separate and within the suite. This suite comes with 2 secured underground parking stalls. A rare opportunity ! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3916 Benson Road in VICTORIA: SE Ten Mile Point Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 413262$1,750,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,173 sq. ft.202 m2Extremely rare, treed 1.66 acre lot on a quiet no-thru street in highly desirable Ten Mile Point. Enjoy all that Ten Mile Point has to offer including nature and privacy in a peaceful secure neighbourhood with plenty of walking trails and a short distance to the beach. Circa 1953 built, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2173 sq.ft. home with 1260 sq.ft. of unfinished basement for extra storage. You will appreciate the proximity to the University of Victoria, Royal Victoria Yacht Club, Tennis Courts, and all that Cadboro Bay Village has to offer, great restaurants and other amenities. Close by are the World Class Uplands Golf Course, public transit, schools and recreation. Do not miss this once in a lifetime opportunity. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3931 Tudor Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Ten Mile Point Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 413017$2,798,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 6,682 sq. ft.621 m2Gorgeous 2017 blt custom home in a super 10 Mile Pt. location! The spacious & flexible design offers luxurious finishing inside & out with 2 master suite options, hi-ceilings, oversized living/dining areas, main level family room & office, deluxe media room, tons of natural light and dramatic features, fixtures & appointments! Highlights include 25' ceilings in great room, with stone-faced fireplace, gorgeous designer kitchen w/hi-end Miele appliances, dramatic built-ins & custom lighting, huge windows, integrated smart home technology and so much more! Oversized bedrooms enjoy walk-in closets & ensuite baths, and the 2- bedrm guest suite is fully self-contained w/private entry. Just a short stroll from the ocean/beaches and mins from UVic, Cadboro Bay Village, great schools & all amenities! More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.