Ten Mile PointSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
502 2829 Arbutus Road in VICTORIA: SE Ten Mile Point Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 417809$1,250,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,218 sq. ft.299 m2Outstanding opportunity for this spectacular 2 level townhouse with double garage and master on the main. The views are incredible from this 3200+ sq ft luxury home at the gated Wedgewood Estates! 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms + large den and no shortage of storage. Well appointed throughout, spacious and a residence offering the square footage most buyers are craving but never seem to find. Offering 2 living rooms with fireplaces, studio/hobby room, formal dining room, eat-in kitchen, wet bar, and plenty of room for guests and entertaining. Many upgrades including ductless heat pumps, updated kitchen with s/s appliances, new flooring, paint and built-in vac. Well maintained and stunning views of Telegraph Cove and the San Juan Islands, don’t pass up on this one! Fabulous location and a tremendous luxury residence. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
5105 2829 Arbutus Road in VICTORIA: SE Ten Mile Point Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 417780$899,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,562 sq. ft.238 m2WEDGEWOOD ESTATES...enjoy Resort-Style living in peaceful Ten Mile Point, near beaches, parks & hiking trails. Amenities here include a fully-upgraded private Clubhouse with heated pool, hot tub, sauna, a full kitchen, & a beautiful water-view meeting/entertainment space. There is also a private tennis court & an RV parking area. The suite itself is expansive, with more than 2500 sq.ft. interior living space & features 3 large bedrooms & a comfortable Family Room with a view of Haro Strait. The large living room with fireplace & dining room will accommodate your full-size furniture. There’s a wood fireplace in the living room, a spacious partly-covered private deck overlooking a peaceful treed area & generous storage spaces, both separate and within the suite. This suite comes with TWO secured underground parking stalls. Wedgewood Estates is served by public transit with a bus stop at the gate. Shops, services & restaurants are nearby in Cadboro Village. This is a rare opportunity ! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2924 Mt. Baker View Road in VICTORIA: SE Ten Mile Point Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 417708$3,999,999Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,933 sq. ft.551 m2Your own BOATHOUSE; what a rare opportunity!! This gated 10 Mile Point oceanfront property boasts an incredibly private & exquisitely landscaped property with a sunny & spacious 5 bed/5 bth home offering generously proportioned & flexible spaces! The striking East Coast shingled design presents a casual & welcoming beach house feel throughout, featuring magnificent ocean views across Haro Strait towards the San Juan Islands. Highlights include a breakfast nook & huge family room with FP off the kitchen, oversized living & dining rooms, main floor media room & office, covered patio, expansive master suite, exercise room & sep. guest suite option. Enjoy the ultimate Westcoast lifestyle - launch your small boat/Whaler or kayak in minutes and explore the local waters with world-class boating, fishing and crabbing right at your fingertips! This peaceful, upscale neighbourhood is just mins from all amenities, great schools/University of Victoria, parks, recreation & so much more! More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.