Ten Mile PointSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
4060 Lockehaven Drive in VICTORIA: SE Ten Mile Point Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 416852$3,000,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,786 sq. ft.352 m2Located on a quiet cul-de-sac street,tucked into beautiful Telegraph Bay,this immaculate OCEANFRONT home has a PRIVATE BOAT LAUNCH,ANCHORAGE,and WALK OUT BEACH ACCESS.Inside,enjoy breathtaking ocean views from nearly every room in this spacious,bright,vaulted ceiling home.Radiant in floor heating and a wood river rock fireplace will keep you warm & cozy. The bright kitchen equipped with high end appliances,features a large dining area,and opens onto a large deck with outdoor fireplace.The master bedroom is on the main floor and has a 5pc open concept bathroom and walk in closet and opens onto a deck with hot tub. Downstairs features a large rec room with built in entertainment unit,fireplace, and wet bar with wine fridge. House has built in speakers throughout upstairs, built in central vac,washer/dryers both up and down. Outside you will find a two car garage on the front of the house and a carport out back with a third garage door ideal for boat storage. Be sure to watch the video! More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Oak Bay
3704 Arbutus Ridge in VICTORIA: SE Ten Mile Point Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 416374$2,288,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,040 sq. ft.468 m2Overlooking 0.5 acres of south-facing, terraced garden, and surrounded by mature trees, this completely remodelled home on Ten Mile Point is sure to impress with its classical charm and modern conveniences. With 5000 sq ft of living space, 3704 Arbutus Ridge is a 5 BD/5 BA family home that exudes warmth and privacy with 3 feature fireplaces, and in-floor radiant heating throughout. Beautifully appointed and like new after a ground up renovation from Rayn Const. Refined dining and living rooms are perfect for gatherings of family and friends while the open concept family room and gourmet kitchen expand out onto a sun-drenched patio. Above, Expansive master suite with walk-in closet and 5pc ensuite, 4 additional bedrooms, 2 with their own ensuites and walk-ins. Principle rooms take advantage of the ultimate tranquility this property affords. Just minutes from the Royal Victoria Yacht Club, Uplands Golf Course, and University of Victoria. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
3968 Tudor Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Ten Mile Point Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 416379$2,090,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,327 sq. ft.495 m2TEN MILE POINT ESTATE, tucked away on a picturesque private 1.38 acre gated property with water views. This spacious home in an idyllic tranquil setting, surrounded by parkland, feels like "a vacation away" with the convenience of being just steps to Cadboro Bay Village, UVIC & the Beach. The solid, 4 bed/ 4 Bath versatile family home with 5300+ finished square feet, features a well-designed floor plan with large comfortable rooms, a grand entrance with vaulted ceilings, a bonus lower inlaw area & plenty of natural light throughout. You will enjoy entertaining in the gourmet kitchen, featuring a large island, Sub Zero fridge, Gaggenau gas cooktop & granite counter tops, all with access to the new expansive deck overlooking the private backyard (and putting green too!). With newly finished exterior stucco and freshly painted woodwork, newer roof, hardwood floors, gas fireplaces, double car garage & lots of parking. This offering is not to be missed, priced $150,000 below assessment. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.