Greater Victoria Areas
6586 Bella Vista Drive in VICTORIA: CS Tanner Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 405609$849,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,579 sq. ft.240 m2Well cared for family home, with the same owners for over 20 years. A functional floor plan with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathroom, 2 separate staircases to second floor, and formal dining room. Level 8200 square foot lot, with south facing backyard, with storage shed, and spacious patio area. Front of the house includes a traditional front porch. Double attached garage with separate workshop area. Ample parking including room for RV. Popular Central Saanich location. Quick possession available . More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
2522 Meadowland Drive in VICTORIA: CS Tanner Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 405586$815,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,027 sq. ft.188 m2OPEN HOUSE Saturday Feb 23rd 1-3PM. Very proud to present this wonderful 4 Bdrm family home in Tanner Ridge. Featuring over 2,000 finished sq.ft., this home has been lovingly maintained over the years and it shows. Main floor boasts a bright updated kitchen with high-end stainless appliances, eating bar and lots of storage. Separate dining area with access to wrap around sunny deck with stairs to lower patio. Large living room with wood burning fireplace, master bedroom with 2 pce ensuite, two additional bdrms & 4 pce bath. Lower level features a large family/rec room, 3 pce bath & bedroom - can easily be converted back to one bedroom inlaw accommodation. Upgraded 200 amp electrical. Beautifully kept, level fully fenced backyard with irrigation. Single car garage with lots of additional driveway parking plus room for the boat/RV. Quiet location, with close proximity to parks & shopping and quick access to the hwy for commuting. This home represents excellent value in today's market. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
6322 Marie Meadows Road in VICTORIA: CS Tanner Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 405140$979,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,786 sq. ft.259 m2Set in prestigious Tanner Ridge Estates, sophisticated residence boasts modern updates throughout. Bright & inviting living rm with FP, vaulted ceilings & picture windows. Gourmet kitchen with upscale appliances, a casual eating area with adjacent formal dining rm. Sunken living area includes the master suite with walk-in & 4pc ensuite, 2 add'l Bedrooms, & 4pc bath. Lower offers suite potential & currently includes family rm with FP, media rm – also with FP, spacious bedroom/den, laundry, storage & 3pc bath. Exceptional outdoor living space with sun soaked deck & multiple patios with covered areas for year round enjoyment. Generously sized backyard with storage sheds, garden beds & mature trees. Central Saanich embodies west coast beauty with rolling pastures, beaches, nature parks, golf courses & marinas. Nearby amenities include local markets, stores, services, cafes, restaurants, entertainment & more. Easy access to Ferries & Airport. Downtown & Inner Harbour a short commute. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.