Greater Victoria Areas
37 2560 Wilcox Terrace in VICTORIA: CS Tanner Row/Townhouse for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 413657$429,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,150 sq. ft.107 m2Come discover this rare 1-level 2 bedroom town home in beautiful Tanner Walk strata. For those looking to "right size" their living needs, then this is the one. Entry level home which is on a crawl space and offers an attached extra deep garage with storage room. You will love the laminate floors, propane fireplace, spacious formal living and in-line formal dining area are ideal for entertaining. Spacious 12x12 master bedroom with 2 piece ensuite. The main 4 piece bathroom offers a jetted tub and light pipe. Check out the large eat-in kitchen with plenty of solid oak cabinets, double sink, modern flooring, and pantry. Two over-sized bedrooms including a 12x12 Master suite with a 2 piece ensuite. Pets are welcome! Located just 15 minutes to downtown Victoria or Ferries and Airport. This a wonderful lifestyle for those looking to simplify their living and yet enjoy all the space with a very reasonable strata fee of only $229.54. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
D 6560 Bella Vista Drive in VICTORIA: CS Tanner Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 413219$1,799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,676 sq. ft.434 m2WOW, Check out this nearly new West Coast Contemporary custom home with outstanding views over the Martindale Valley, the Gulf Islands and beyond to Mt. Baker! This 2015 high end build features almost 5000sqft of luxury with too many features to list. The ground floor entry and wide footprint of the home affords a large master retreat on the main floor as well as a legal suite on the opposite side of the home (not a basement suite). S/S appliances, beautiful chiseled hardwoods, dog wash station, oversized garage, spa-like ensuite and super private backyard with hot tub, built-in fire pit and outdoor cooking area are just a few noteworthy features. The huge lower level boasts a flexible layout that includes office space, rec room with a wine wall, a gym and spare bedrooms. This is a rare and sharply priced opportunity for a gorgeous home on a private lane in a convenient location. Enjoy great schools nearby and easy access to amenities and arterial routes. Purchase a lifestyle today! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
6450 Bella Vista Drive in VICTORIA: CS Tanner Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 412940$999,999Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,490 sq. ft.324 m2Below BC Assessment. 2008 Custom Built West Coast house in the sought after English Meadows neighbourhood. Grand entry with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and legal 2 bedroom suite. Upper level offers 4 spacious bedrooms with gorgeous ensuite with soaker, separate shower and double sinks off master, 2 separate washrooms for remaining 3 rooms. Main level has a gorgeous country kitchen with maple cabinets, granite and tile, spice kitchen, breakfast nook with separate formal dining and living room. Living room and family room both with cozy natural gas fireplaces. Located next to a park this home is beautifully landscaped with underground sprinkler system, water fountain in front, views of water and Mt. Baker, level back yard with maturing privacy cedars hedges.This House is a must see, won't last long. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.