Greater Victoria Areas
22 2560 Wilcox Terrace in VICTORIA: CS Tanner Row/Townhouse for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 428483
22 2560 Wilcox Terrace CS Tanner VICTORIA V8Z 6Z8$499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,081 sq. ft.100 m2Welcome to Tanner Walk. Enjoy one-level living in Central Saanich in this pristine two bedroom townhouse. Great layout featuring living room/dining room with hardwood floors and propane fireplace. The large modern and bright kitchen with stainless steel appliances and eating area opens to a back yard patio in your fully-fenced back yard. Master bedroom with cheater 4 piece main bath, plus second good-sized bedroom. In-suite laundry and extra deep single car garage to accommodate some storage. This easy care home has low strata fees, is pet friendly (with approval) and is just 15 minutes to downtown Victoria or to the Ferries. Great home in a great location. Come see for yourself - you won’t be disappointed. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
6638 Rey Road in VICTORIA: CS Tanner Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 428305
6638 Rey Road CS Tanner VICTORIA V8Y 1V2$649,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,310 sq. ft.122 m2You will be impressed w this beautifully updated 3 bedroom rancher in sought after Tanner Ridge. Renovated kitchen w modern cabinets & subway back splash, newer stainless steel appliance and designer colours. Relax & enjoy the sun drenched - open concept living room complete w wood burning fireplace or entertain in the separate dining area. Large master bedroom is spacious enough for a king size bed, features beautiful barn sliding door, walk in closet & spa inspired renovated master ensuite boasting floating cabinet and heated floors. Two more good size bedrooms, separate family room & second full luxurious renovated bathroom complete this well thought out family home. Other features include gleaming hardwood floors, newer carpet, double car garage with overheight ceiling & 200 amp service. The backyard features a newer deck and is awaiting your creative ideas, plenty of parking, centrally located, within a great school catchment & just a quick jaunt to Sidney or Victoria. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
33 2560 Wilcox Terrace in VICTORIA: CS Tanner Row/Townhouse for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 428199
33 2560 Wilcox Terrace CS Tanner VICTORIA V8Z 6Z8$424,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,145 sq. ft.106 m2This perfect end unit townhouse ready for your renovation ideas. Priced accordingly to Gain the sweat equity with ease with just over 1100 sq. ft. of one level living offering 2 bedrooms & 1 bath.Features include: oak cabinetry in open kitchen, dining area with patio access, cozy FP in the living rm & spacious master suite with bay window. Beautifully landscaped private yard featuring an abundance of dahlia's, roses, lily's & wisteria. Fully fenced Spacious rear yard Ready for your personal touches. Single car garage low monthly strata fees. This ones a gem. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.