Greater Victoria Areas
D 6560 Bella Vista Drive in VICTORIA: CS Tanner Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 415685$1,749,888Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,676 sq. ft.434 m2WOW, Check out this nearly new West Coast Contemporary custom home with outstanding views over the Martindale Valley, the Gulf Islands and beyond to Mt. Baker! This 2015 high end build features almost 5000sqft of luxury with too many features to list. The ground floor entry and wide footprint of the home affords a large master retreat on the main floor as well as a legal suite on the opposite side of the home (not a basement suite). S/S appliances, beautiful chiseled hardwoods, dog wash station, oversized garage, spa-like ensuite and super private backyard with hot tub, built-in fire pit and outdoor cooking area are just a few noteworthy features. The huge lower level boasts a flexible layout that includes office space, rec room with a wine wall, a gym and spare bedrooms. This is a rare and sharply priced opportunity for a gorgeous home on a private lane in a convenient location. Enjoy great schools nearby and easy access to amenities and arterial routes. Purchase a lifestyle today! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
6638 Rey Road in VICTORIA: CS Tanner Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 415630$668,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,374 sq. ft.128 m2UPDATED RANCHER! This stunning one level home is in a great central location with easy access to the Patricia Bay Hwy for the commuter. It is move in ready with recent upgrades such as bathrooms, carpets in the bedrooms, new kitchen appliances and a fresh coat of paint. From the open-concept kitchen and living space to the landscaped front and backyard, there is plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy. Spend time at home or walk up the pathway right beside the house to the park up the street. With little street traffic this is a safe place for the kids to play! Call now for your own private tour. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
6311 Rodolph Road in VICTORIA: CS Tanner Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 415606$899,990Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,234 sq. ft.208 m2*OPEN HOUSE SAT 2-4* Centrally located in the popular Tanner Ridge neighborhood, this beautiful Pan-Abode home brings you closer to nature. Featuring 4 beds/2 baths including a self-contained legal suite, this home offers plenty of privacy and subdivision potential. Highlights include 2,234 sq ft of meticulously maintained living space with 3 bedrooms on the upper, an open kitchen with updated appliances, and a lower floor offering a spacious 1-bedroom + den suite with separate entrance. Outside you will find a remarkable outdoor living space featuring a 0.5-acre lot with mature evergreens, sunny lawns, and your own wood fire pizza oven! Recent updates include new roof, windows, and a heat pump to ensure comfort year-round. Situated in a highly sought-after area and just minutes from local farms, parks, schools, transit, and Island View Beach, this is a fantastic opportunity to own a home in a beautiful setting. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.