Swartz BayNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
2280 Dolphin Road in SIDNEY: NS Swartz Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 416641$1,398,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,368 sq. ft.313 m2Private OCEANFRONT home situated on a flat 1-acre lot with beach access and private boat launch! Featuring 5 bedrooms/5 bathrooms and 3,368 sq ft of living space including a 2-bedroom suite on the lower level, this wonderful home offers lots of potential. Highlights include new windows and doors throughout, hardwood flooring, fresh paint, new lights, efficient radiant water heating, stunning dynamic water views that are sure to impress, and much more! Outside you will find ample parking for a boat or RV, oversized garage and shop, and mature landscaping. Conveniently located just minutes from BC Ferries, the airport, and the Town of Sidney, this low bank oceanfront property is a rare find that offers lots of opportunity to add additional value. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
2062 Neptune Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Swartz Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 416457$999,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,321 sq. ft.309 m2Enjoy the comforts of modern living on nature’s doorstep with this half acre waterfront lot. Kayak from your own property and enjoy the views of Pender Island & Grouse Mountain from most rooms, both upstairs and down. This 4 bed 3 bath home has had many updates and shows beautifully. Complete renovation of kitchen with custom cabinets/soft close doors/drawers, quartz counter-tops, and heated tile flooring. Full renovation of main bathroom with custom cabinets/soft close doors/drawers, quartz counter-tops, heated tile flooring, extra large tub and smart mirrors, you can enjoy your music on Bluetooth or take a phone call. New paint and stain in the upper and lower level inside and out. New light fixtures inside and out, new gutters. Downstairs is 2nd kitchen to entertain on the large back deck or it could be easily used as an in-law suite. 3rd bathroom downstairs has also been renovated. Updated landscaping has opened up the water views. Conveniently located close to BC Ferries More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
Lot 7 Greenpark Drive in NORTH SAANICH: NS Swartz Bay Land for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 414488$589,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 414488Introducing Lot 7 on Greenpark Lane. This is beautiful half acre building lot is ready for your dream home. A peaceful and quiet setting ideally located close to all of North Saanich amenities. This bright and level building lot is perfectly situated at the end of a quiet cut-de-sac. Arguably one of the best lots available in one of North Saanich newest neighbourhoods. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.