Swartz BayNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
11317 Ravenscroft Place in NORTH SAANICH: NS Swartz Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 423751
11317 Ravenscroft Place NS Swartz Bay NORTH SAANICH V8L 5R4$2,295,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,274 sq. ft.490 m2Premium gated estate on the water's edge.Aesthetically masterful design incorporates elegant spiral staircase & neutral colour palette.Renovations done to a superior standard in living.Gourmet kitchen with panoramic ocean views, stylish cabinetry, & upscale appliances.Adjacent eating area for casual meals.Dining rm for large gatherings.Living rm with fp to socialize.Family rm to relax. Laundry, 3pc bath complete. Above, master includes 5pc ensuite,walk-in & private balcony. 2 more bedrooms,1 with balcony & 5pc bath finish. Walk out lower, with media, games, rec rm with FP. Bedroom with walk-in, 3pc ensuite finish this elite home. Outdoor living at its finest! Multiple patios & decks, including covered sections, hot tub & water feature. 1/2 acre property is the epitome of West Coast beauty, including a sandy beach. Easy access to amenities: marinas, fine dining, cafes, shops, nature parks, walking trails, BC Ferris & airport More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
2357 Gullhaven Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Swartz Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 423560
2357 Gullhaven Road NS Swartz Bay NORTH SAANICH V8L 5V2$2,595,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,220 sq. ft.299 m2Rare South Facing Walk on Waterfront! Launch your kayak from your very own quiet private cove! This custom quality renovated home is extremely well built with its oversized kitchen, family room, triple car garage, formal living and dining room. All principal rooms enjoy the stunning ocean views. Bedroom/office on main floor. The beautiful bright kitchen with its miles of high end quartz surfaces, new gas cook top, double smart ovens is like no other. Stunning, new wide plank hardwood floors through out main level. French doors from the family room lead to a large private waterfront deck. The master bedroom boasts his and her ensuits his and her closets and a private deck with stunning views of the bay. Manicured private half acre property with beautiful established trees and flowing bushes. This is very comfortable family home or would make an ideal retirement retreat. West coast living at its best. Quality area. Close to airport and ferry. Shop in quaint Sidney by the Sea. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
10920 Greenpark Drive in NORTH SAANICH: NS Swartz Bay Land for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 420421
10920 Greenpark Drive NS Swartz Bay NORTH SAANICH V8L 5N5$650,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 420421Lot 21 is a Premium half acre lot within a future enclave of stunning custom-built homes. Situated on the South side of Horth Hill and surrounded by parks and trails, this stunning property offers captivating sunny exposure with your potential home offering glimpses of the ocean and the town of Sidney. This outstanding lot offers a premier location within the 30 lot freehold subdivision and features 0.59-acres of sunny, usable land equipped with underground utilities. This location also features various hiking trails, parks, and fantastic schools for the kids including the newly constructed North Saanich middle school. Situated on the coveted north tip of the Saanich Peninsula and just a short drive from BC Ferries, the airport, and the Town of Sidney, this is a great opportunity to build your dream home in a highly sought-after location. Must see to appreciate. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.