SW Royal OakSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
306 490 Marsett Pl in Saanich: SW Royal Oak Condo for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 907744
306 490 Marsett Pl SW Royal Oak Saanich V8Z 7G1$499,400Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 755 sq. ft.70 m2Are you looking for a 1 bedroom condo w/additional roomy area for home office & dining? Enjoy bright & spacious living in this beautiful 3rd floor condo! The custom-renovated kitchen features soft-close cabinetry, quality appliances, designer tile backsplash, Silestone quartz countertops & stainless range hood. Enjoy wall to wall Scandinavian cork flooring w/vinyl surfaces for maximum comfort & durability. The new 4pc bathroom incl. a deep soaker tub, multi-head shower, custom tile & quartz vanity. Enjoy extensive in-suite storage & laundry, gas fireplace & a BBQ-friendly deck off kitchen, all w/gorgeous, tree-lined views. The area offers quick access to Commonwealth Pool & Broadmead Village w/grocery stores, shops & restaurants. Walk to Beaver Lake for hiking, swimming, & dog walking. Pets allowed, some rentals, secure underground parking & storage. Whether it's a quick commute to DT or to the airport, this proactive & well run strata unit is in an ideal location! Act now! More detailsListed by Jonesco Real Estate Inc
10 4350 West Saanich Rd in Saanich: SW Royal Oak Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 907875
10 4350 West Saanich Rd SW Royal Oak Saanich V8Z 3E9$699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,461 sq. ft.136 m2Move in ready 3 bed 2 bath townhome in desirable ‘Royal Oak Gardens’!!!! A pleasure to view, this home features laminate & tile floors throughout and an updated kitchen w/eating bar that opens to the spacious dining room w/custom built-in cabinetry. A wood burning fireplace anchors the large living room which is further extended by the giant private patio! Want more room? A great family room or formal dining room sits off of the kitchen and features another private patio! Upstairs, you will find 3 spacious bedrooms, including the primary bedroom with its own balcony. The oversize garage offers more storage and a work bench for the DIYer. This quiet family-friendly complex is perfectly located near an incredible network of parks & trails, steps to shopping at Royal Oak Shopping Centre & only minutes to Commonwealth Pool & Broadmead shopping centre. Not holding offers. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
796 Mapleton Pl in Saanich: SW Royal Oak House for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 907479
796 Mapleton Pl SW Royal Oak Saanich V8Z 6W2$875,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,295 sq. ft.120 m2FIRST TIME TO MARKET IN ALMOST 30 YEARS. For the people waiting for the PERFECT rancher, this is the one. A home built with exceptional quality and curb appeal, this property is a one-level-living dream with a thoughtful, comfort-focused 1300sqft 2bed 2bath layout featuring a vaulted-ceiling living room w/ wood-burning fireplace, separate dining/family rooms, spacious wood cabinet kitchen w/ garden window, laundry room, additional bedroom, 4pc bath, large Primary Bedroom w/ walk-thru closets & 4pc ensuite, deep single car garage, central vac rough-in, and significant crawlspace for storage. Partially enclosed wood deck that walks onto a private, bright, and quiet backyard backing right onto Brydon Park. Walking distance to everything - Royal Oak Shopping Center, Parks, bus routes - this home truly has it all for the downsizer looking to settle into comfortable living in the ideal location. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.