Greater Victoria Areas
6311 Riverstone Drive in VICTORIA: Sk Sunriver Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 413080$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,429 sq. ft.226 m2Open Sunday, Nov 17, 12:00-1:30. Immediate occupancy available - just the landscaping needed to finish off this beautifully constructed home. Located in premier Sunriver Estates set high up to take advantage of the gorgeous southerly views from both levels. This deluxe 5/6 bedroom home boasts over 2,400 sq.ft. on two levels. Main floor with 9' ceilings,gorgeous laminate flooring, super bright living / dining area with gas fireplace, walkout to large view sundeck; fabulous kitchen with quartz counters, upgraded cabinetry & fixtures, quality appliances incl gas range, microwave and sit-up bar. 3 bedrooms on the main plus 2 bathrooms with in-floor heat, sumptuous ensuite to die for and large walk-in closet in the master. Downstairs is well appointed with full legal 2 BR suite with laundry PLUS additional den/office/bedroom for the main house. Heat pump, double garage ++. No property transfer tax to qualifying purchaser. A pleasure to show! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2427 Fern Way in SOOKE: Sk Sunriver Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 412124$299,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 984 sq. ft.91 m2RiversEdge Village, an inspired, gated, Adult orientated community at Sunriver Estates is surrounded by Park land, Trails and the Sooke River. THE LILY is the smallest home (984 sq. ft.) situated on a 4,868 sq.ft. lot with a carport and additional secure storage room. This patio style home features two large beds, two baths, spacious kitchen, and open concept living/dining room. Gather in the community club house and get to know your neighbors, socialize with friends, host a dinner party, watch the big game, play pool or darts or enjoy a summer BBQ on the patio while playing shuffle board! Seaparc Leisure Center is just a short walk away and offers swimming, aerobics and exercise classes, ice skating etc., Pictures are of the show homes . Come see our 2 show suites today! Interior photos are of a show home. For more information visit the sales center at 6325 Shambrook Drive Open daily from 11-4 closed on Fridays & Holidays. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
2451 Fern Way in SOOKE: Sk Sunriver Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 412127$324,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,062 sq. ft.99 m2RiversEdge Village, an inspired, gated, retirement community at Sunriver Estates is surrounded by Park land, Trails, and the Sooke River. THE ROSE patio style home is 1062 Sq. Ft. and is situated on a 5101 Sq.Ft. It features a spacious one car garage, laminate floors, w-w carpet flooring, porcelain tile, underground irrigation, two large bedrooms, two baths, a designer kitchen with and an open concept living/dining room. Gather in the community Club House and get to know your neighbours, socialize with friends, host a dinner party, watch the big game, play pool or darts, or enjoy a summer BBQ on the patio while playing horseshoes! Pictures are of the show home. Come see our two show homes today at 6325 Shambrook Drive! Open daily 11 -4 (closed Friday). More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.