Greater Victoria Areas
6445 Birchview Way in SOOKE: Sk Sunriver Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405841$694,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,371 sq. ft.313 m2Stunning example of the "Beechwood" this is one of Sunriver's largest and best designs. Many custom upgrades not found on any other models. This home boasts open floor plan with elegant living room, inline formal dining room. Gourmet-style kitchen with massive island, pantry and gas stove. Massive family room with deck access & covered rap around porch. 3 bedrooms up include the oversize master bedroom with walk in closet, spa-style ensuite w/ 4' shower & double jetted tub. Separate laundry room. Double car garage & extra parking at side of house will easily take RV / boat etc. Basement is super bright & completely finished. Easily converted to 2 bedroom & 2 bathroom in-law suite with plumbing hook ups and electrical in place. Walk out from basement to enjoy the sunny patio & hot tub. This home is situated on a quiet street of finer homes. Yard is landscaped, fenced & backs onto private greenery. Call now for an appointment to view. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
2318 Rivers Edge Place in SOOKE: Sk Sunriver Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405873$700,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,740 sq. ft.255 m2Spacious 3 bedroom & 3 bathroom home with flex space PLUS a fully self-contained LEGAL 2 bedroom & 1 bathroom suite. The popular Driftwood plan in Sunriver Estates features 9-foot ceilings throughout the main level, an open den off of the entrance, great for a home office or reception area, separate dining space, open concept living - kitchen area. Upstairs you will find 3 generous bedrooms including your master suite with a 4 piece ensuite as well as the main bathroom. A bonus flex space in the basement is perfect for a recreational space or home theater. This home also features a mix of wood and tile floors on the main level, gas fireplace, and much more. Added bonus there is a double garage, oversized 270-liter hot water tank, storage shed for the tenant, gas BBQ hookup, and deck with large outdoor patio. Each living space includes its own laundry. Located near the entrance of Sunriver Estates this home is close to bus stops and walking trails. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
6311 Riverstone Drive in : Sk Sunriver Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405798$729,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,429 sq. ft.226 m2Sunriver Estates - a premium Sooke neighbourhood of fine homes with underground servicing. This special home currently under construction is located on a large 6,500 sq.ft. lot boasting a fabulous southerly rear exposure with views to the Olympic mountains. This home features over 2,400 sq.ft. of quality living with a legal 2 bedroom suite complete with it's own laundry. Additionally, the ground level has a double car garage PLUS a den/office for the main part of the home. The upper floor is oriented towards the views: 9' ceilings, expansive living/dining area with gas fireplace & walkout to a generous sundeck; highly functional kitchen with sit-up bar; 5-piece main bathroom plus a deluxe 5-piece ensuite in the master suite along with walk-in closet.2-5-10 warranty, quality laminate flooring, stainless appliances, heat pump, granite counters, in-floor heat +++. GST included and no PPtax for qualified buyers. Don't delay - still time to make some custom changes! Est. occupancy May 2019. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.