Greater Victoria Areas
6470 Willowpark Way in SOOKE: Sk Sunriver Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 417108$669,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,541 sq. ft.236 m2Sunriver Estates... You'll just love this 5 bedroom 3 bathroom family home with a terrific 2 bedroom in-law suite! In one of Sunriver's preferred locations next to the trail system. The upper main boasts an open concept including a spacious kitchen layout with stainless appliances, plenty of cabinets and breakfast bar, adjacent dining with door to sunny covered front balcony, large living room with gas fireplace with door to private patio and level sun-drenched and family friendly rear yard. Attractive and rather roomy master suite with walk-in closet and 5 piece ensuite. Down you find office/study/bedroom off entry, laundry and 2 bedroom in-law accommodation perfect for mom and dad or ??? Sunriver is ideally situated on the Victoria side of Sooke and just a 20 minute run into the Westshore and with Sooke area shops, schools and amenities all close by its an ultra-convenient place for you and your family. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
6315 Riverstone Drive in : Sk Sunriver Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 416518$739,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,429 sq. ft.226 m2Open Sat/Sun, Oct 19/20 1:00-2:30 Brand new quality residence located in premier Sunriver Estates set high up to take advantage of the gorgeous southerly views from both levels. This deluxe 5/6 bedroom home boasts over 2,400 sq.ft. on two levels. Main floor with 9' ceilings,gorgeous laminate flooring, super bright living / dining area with gas fireplace, walkout to large view sundeck; fabulous kitchen with quartz counters, upgraded cabinetry & fixtures, quality appliances incl gas range, microwave and sit-up bar. 3 bedrooms on the main plus 2 bathrooms with in-floor heat, sumptuous ensuite to die for and large walk-in closet in the master. Downstairs is well appointed with full legal 2 BR suite with laundry PLUS additional den/office/bedroom for the main house. Heat pump, double garage ++. Price incl the GST & no transfer tax to qualifying purchaser. A pleasure to show! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
13 2363 Demamiel Drive in : Sk Sunriver Row/Townhouse for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 416022$449,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,624 sq. ft.151 m2With a very picturesque setting over looking large trees, ferns and Demamiel Creek sits this spacious 1600sqft+ townhome w/ living area all on one level. Located in the desirable "The Point" development in Sunriver Estates. This 2 bedroom + den unit also offers a bonus media/storage space. Full ensuite & walkthrough closet in the Master Bedroom. Large open concept living area w/ gas fireplace & access to private deck overlooking Demamiel Creek and beautiful Westcoast forest. The kitchen is complete with granite counter tops, lots of cabinet space and a breakfast bar. Single car garage with functional loft storage space. Sunriver Estates is located in a beautiful area of Sooke with walking trails along Sooke River and Demamiel Creek - less than a 10 minute drive in to the Village of Sooke and an easy 30 minute drive to the Western Communities which offers loads of big box shopping. A great package for someone looking for privacy, space and ideal location! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.