Greater Victoria Areas
6437 Willowpark Way in SOOKE: Sk Sunriver Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 428451
6437 Willowpark Way Sk Sunriver SOOKE V9Z 1J9$639,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,047 sq. ft.190 m2Don't miss this stunning 3 bed 3 bath +den home in Sunriver Estates. Beautifully landscaped 7029 sqft corner lot with south facing fully fenced backyard is perfect for kids, pets and outdoor entertaining. This wonderful home includes many special features including wood & tiled floors, granite counter surfaces, under cabinet lighting, tiled backsplashes, crown moldings, open ceiling in living area, gas fireplace with stone facing, stainless steel appliances, built-in central vacuum system, energy efficient low e windows, 4 room central sound system, large double garage, and 4 zone irrigation system. This is truly a must see, call now to view! More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
1 2363 Demamiel Drive in SOOKE: Sk Sunriver Row/Townhouse for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 424736
1 2363 Demamiel Drive Sk Sunriver SOOKE V9Z 1K3$519,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,719 sq. ft.160 m2This wonderful town house, which was the show home of the project, has to be the best value in "The Point" development. This 2008 built 2 level home features 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bath and spacious Den. Immaculately maintained, this end unit has high ceilings with exceptional light and privacy. Your privacy will never be compromised with DeMamiel Creek behind and a park in front. Well laid out, you can relax in the window seat or enjoy the tranquil outlook from the deck. The crawlspace provides an abundance of space to keep all your storage items out of sight. This property boasts a deep single car garage, a large patio with natural gas BBQ connection and high-efficiency gas fireplace. This bright and spacious kitchen offers stainless steel appliances and ample storage. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
6347 Riverstone Drive in VICTORIA: Sk Sunriver Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 423898
6347 Riverstone Drive Sk Sunriver VICTORIA V8Z 7L5$745,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,985 sq. ft.184 m2The Creekside; the most popular house plan in the award winning Sunriver Estates. Situated on a 20516 sq.ft. lot and boasting over 1,900 sq.ft. on 2 levels with an unfinished walkout basement perfect for a growing family or suite. This open concept home featuring 18' ceilings in the great room and a funky loft area and comes finished with a designer tiled gas fireplace, laminate and ceramic tile flooring. quartz kitchen and bathroom counter tops, modern white shaker kitchen cabinets, tile backslashes in the kitchen and bathrooms, spacious master bedroom, luxurious ensuite and more! This family friendly community provides a safe environment to raise a family and is convenient to shopping, schools and is adjacent to plenty of park space, trails and the Sooke River for fly fishing. Move in for summer; Construction is nearing completion . Come see for yourself why so many call Sunriver Estates home. No strata and price includes the GST. Photos are of a show home of the same plan. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.