Greater Victoria Areas
20 2363 Demamiel Drive in SOOKE: Sk Sunriver Row/Townhouse for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 413795$469,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,290 sq. ft.120 m2"The Pointe" is a beautiful and private townhouse complex in Sunriver Estates surrounded by mature landscaping, forest and Greenspace to the west, located on 7 spectacular parklike acres on the bank of the Demamiel Creek. Quality built in 2012, with almost 1300 sq/ft on one level, this 2 bedroom and den is a popular end unit facing South West for great sun exposure and extra privacy. Special features included laminate flooring throughout main living areas, tiled kitchen, quality finishings throughout, open modern kitchen with eating space, dining area and livingroom with gas f/p, leading to a large private view patio with gas bbque hookup. 2 full bathrooms, Spacious Master with 4 piece ensuite. Bonus Den/Office area as well. Single attached garage plus extra parking in front. Lots of visitor parking as well. The grounds are wonderfully landscaped. Minutes to the ocean, and 10 minutes to Sooke city centre for all major amenities. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2357 Demamiel Drive in SOOKE: Sk Sunriver Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 413778$599,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,465 sq. ft.136 m2A MUST SEE...River's Edge...Like New! Elegant, Immaculate, Updated, 1465sf ONE LEVEL 'QUALICUM' DESIGN HOME in the Most Ideal & Private Sunriver Location backing onto Salmon-bearing Demamiel Creek. Quiet, Serene.....Savor this Magical Location. Walk to amenities, Seaparc Rec Center & Riverside Trails. Two Patios plus Wrap-Around-Porch for great outdoor spaces, this Parkside Setting is the perfect backdrop for your home life. Skylights, 9' High Ceilings, Transom Windows + oversize Windows give you a Spacious, Bright Home that brings the outdoors in. This home shows like new ... with Updates & attention to detail, crown molding, phantom screens... Vaulted Master Bd has Lovely En suite with large window over sep tub overlooking creek. Kitchen has a Tiled Back splash, Quartz Eating Bar & Lg Pantry. LvRm has Gas FP and Window Seat overlooking the forest. Wide Entry, Spare Bdrm, Lg Den & extra DinRm Nook all add to the Easy Living Space. Dble Grg has Sink & Storage. Call to View! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
6361 Shambrook Drive in : Sk Sunriver Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 413677$389,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,196 sq. ft.111 m2Why Wait 6+ Months! Just move into this picture perfect "Magnolia Design" home..the biggest rancher available and nicer then the show home. This Fabulous 3 bedroom 2 bath rancher offers just shy of 1200sq. ft. of open living and is completely spoiled with all the extras plus more. Features include Gas Fireplace and Vaulted ceiling in the Livingroom. High Quality Wood Laminate Floors Throughout and Flat Ceilings. Kitchen with Quartz Counter Tops, Stainless Appliances, Skylight and Extra Cabinets. Master bedroom with walk in closet and Dble shower. Slider to Private fenced and easy landscaped yard backing on to Greenspace and on to Creek. Garage with extra concrete parking spaces. Landscaped front with sprinkler system. Amazing 55+ Oriented Neighbourhood River's Edge with "THE BEST" Clubhouse. Not just a Home but a Life Style. Call Today More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.