Greater Victoria Areas
34 3049 Brittany Drive in VICTORIA: Co Sun Ridge Row/Townhouse for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 413419$469,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,270 sq. ft.118 m2**RARELY COMES TO MARKET PRIVATE ONE-LEVEL TOWNHOUSE EXCELLENT VALUE with approx 1300 sq ft! Ground level entry with crawlspace 2 Bd 2 Bth SPACIOUS home the layout is PERFECT. Upon entry you will notice a generous sized kitchen with a breakfast nook and pantry with washer/dryer door leads out to your attached garage. Open-airy living/dining area and a beautiful vaulted ceiling with many windows above that light pours through. Through sliding doors is a GRAND New! Patio looking out to a very private & quiet grassy area. Master-bedroom is very spacious and tons of closet space includes an en-suite bath. 2nd bd could also be an office it includes an en-suite bath. You will find the home is perfect for DOWNSIZERS looking for a home with space for storage in crawl & close to everything Short stroll to Park, Galloping Goose trail, bus routes, Westshore Town Centre, Belmont Market, Thrifty foods, Starbucks, banks and so much more. One cat or one small dog OK. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
865 Ankathem Place in VICTORIA: Co Sun Ridge Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 411687$675,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,800 sq. ft.167 m2Don't miss this well maintained one-level rancher located in the highly sought after Sun Ridge area in Colwood. This home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a formal living, dining room and a family room. Separate laundry area and storage room in addition to an arts/crafts room perfect for the hobbyist. A perfect home for a family or retiree. Situated back on a very private lot. You will enjoy countless hours entertaining on the back deck all summer long. Kids and pets will love this yard, lots of room to roam and comes with a cute playhouse for them to enjoy. Gardeners will delight in the greenhouse and garden beds, all on an easy care lot along with 3 storage sheds. The 2 car garage was converted to a family room which can be easily changed back if you need a garage. Recent upgrades include newer roof, vinyl windows, new flooring. Close to Westshore Centre, schools, shopping, restaurants, bus routes and many other amenities close by. Request a showing today. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
881 Ankathem Place in VICTORIA: Co Sun Ridge Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 410217$649,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,867 sq. ft.173 m2Ideal family home located in the quiet neighbourhood of Colwood Creek Estates. This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is perfect for the family with a large living room with fireplace and separate dining room with bright bay windows. The kitchen opens to a large family room with eating area and easy access to a partially covered patio which is great for barbecuing and entertaining. Upstairs has a large master bedroom with walk-in closet, two additional bedrooms and full bath. The large fully fenced landscaped backyard is great for kids and/or pets. The home also has separate storage area which is perfect for a workshop or studio. The current owners have updated the windows, gutters, paint and insulation. This neighbourhood is known for its great location being close to a dog walking park, galloping goose trail, and short walking distance to the Westshore Town Centre Mall and the new Belmont Park Mall. Don't miss the opportunity to call this place home. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.