Strawberry ValeSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
1228 Tall Tree Place in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 418861$999,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,209 sq. ft.391 m2Open House Sat Nov 16th 11:00-1:00. Perfect home for the 3 generation family that wants to live together with lots of room. Maybe 2 family with revenue? The floor plan lends itself perfectly for the family that wants their own space on each floor or easily separate each level for independent living. The top main floor offers water views from the kitchen and dining room and views of the private back yard. Level front yard with room for RV parking, back yard is flat and fenced with lots of room for the kids to play. The middle floor has been extensively renovated with 2 beautiful bathrooms, large master suite with huge walk in closet. The office nook area would lend itself nicely to a kitchen for those that want a third independent space. Brand new beautiful deck off of this level with private access to the back yard. The first floor offers a generous size 2 bedroom suite. More pictures and video on the multimedia link provided. This is a unique property that wont last long. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
1471 W Burnside Road in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 417475$1,500,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,993 sq. ft.278 m2First time on the market for this fabulous mid-century home located on rolling acres with double car garage attached to home plus an additional, separate double car garage. Outbuildings adjoin the fully fenced pasture, which stretches back from the home and includes a stream on the north side, adjacent to Little Rd. There is a separate unfenced area, in between Burnside and Little Rd Property. The upstairs is comprised of a large living room with original fireplace, country kitchen and dining area plus laundry. Two bedrooms are on the main floor with walk-in closets and an original bathroom. Downstairs is a large family room with fireplace, a kitchenette/den, currently used as a bedroom, which has a separate entrance. Would make a great suite. Adjacent to this area is a spacious recreation room/man cave with private entrance from garage. This land is comprised of a single 9 acre parcel at 1471 Burnside Rd. Can be purchased in conjunction with 4.4 acre parcel at Little Rd. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun and The Agency
1286 Dunsterville Avenue in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Half Duplex for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 417248$599,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,800 sq. ft.167 m2Open House (Nov 9th 2:00-3:30) Beautifully maintained duplex with NO STRATA FEE. This duplex is only linked with a single garage wall. The property contains 3 good size bedrooms on the upstairs, including the master bedroom with its own en-suite. There is another 4 piece bathroom on the upper floor. On the main floor, there's good sized family room, connected with dining room. Kitchen has recently been renovated including new granite counter tops, new stove, new laminate floor and etc. Other updated features include new roof, new water tank, replaced the carpet on the staircase with laminate floor. The yard is flat and private. It is a great starter home. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.