Strawberry ValeSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
1279 Lidgate Court in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 408437$679,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,427 sq. ft.133 m2Rare updated rancher! This one level move in ready home offers a bright open floor plan with loads of natural light. The layout is perfect for entertaining with family room off the updated kitchen and a separate dining/living room. Three spacious bedrooms, including a master with ensuite and walk-in closet. Situated on a large lot with excellent outdoor space, including a covered patio and workshop area. Centrally located, just minutes to shopping, schools, the hospital, transit, and parks. No work to do, just move in and enjoy! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1279 Geric Place in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 408436$1,250,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,225 sq. ft.300 m2Rarely do we get to offer such a fabulous home to the market. It was our clients dream to transform their home into what you will witness upon viewing. Situated on a private lot at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the Knockan Hill Estates this home boasts 3225 sqft of living space. A perfect combination of a separate formal living room with custom built-ins and gas fireplace with an open concept kitchen/dining/family room for entertaining and family living. Custom kitchen millwork, 6 burner gas WOLF range, double ovens, Sub-Zero fridge/freezer, pantry and an island with quartz countertops and a granite farm house sink truly is a chef’s dream. Master with walk in closet, ensuite with walk-in shower featuring 7 jets & built-in speaker system. Lower level with 4th bedroom, large recreation room with separate entrance & suite potential. Outdoor entertaining doesn’t get any better than this, large patio area with cedar pergola and outdoor kitchen. 1136 sqft crawlspace for storage. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
22 4140 Interurban Road in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 408380$479,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 917 sq. ft.85 m2Open and spacious corner unit in well-established strata in a phenomenal location. The home is well laid out and ideal for one level living. The vaulted ceilings give a great sense of space as you walk into the home. The southwest facing windows allow for the sun to shine through. The living room has a gorgeous stone fireplace that is perfect for ambiance and snuggling up on a cold winter day. Some of the most recent updated include a new kitchen, lighting, flooring and vinyl windows. The master is large with its own ensuite bathroom. The size of the home is perfect for those that are downsizing but would still like to have their own space where they can BBQ, garden in a private yard. There is plenty of storage in the unit as well as outside. Please note this is an adult-oriented strata. Floorplans online, don't delay! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.