Strawberry ValeSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
1099 Jasmine Avenue in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 419253$930,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,754 sq. ft.256 m2Come and discover this truly one of a kind home perched on top of Strawberry Vale. This unique art deco home offers stunning vista views on almost half an acre. This rare property has so much to offer including total privacy and peace, as well as a charming feel from inside to out. Your bright main home offers 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, solid refinished floors up with new laminate down, coved ceilings, tons of windows, a full laundry/mud room, and adorable features throughout. Your large master bed even has it's own patio to enjoy. Your home also offers two additional decks/patios - perfect for entertaining. Downstairs you'll find additional accommodation with 2 bedrooms, laundry hookups, storage, and it's own separate entry with parking as well as it's own meter. Ask about our pre-home inspection. Don't miss out on this truly unique property! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
3844 Grange Road in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 419166$675,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,622 sq. ft.151 m2Located in a desirable neighbourhood and just a walk away from schools, Marigold Park, the new Eagle Ridge shopping center, Portage Inlet and the Galloping Goose Trail! This three bedroom family home offers 1,622 sq ft of functional living space with serene greenery views surrounding the property. Highlights include large windows in living room and all principal rooms allowing the home to be filled with beautiful natural light, a family room for the kids to play in, 3 large bedrooms, a large, sunny eat in kitchen, workshop space in the basement, detached carport, plenty of private outdoor space and large patio. This is the perfect opportunity to own an affordable family home in this sought-after neighbourhood with access to entertainment, transit, shopping, and endless natural amenities around you. Check out the floor plan and video link before booking your showing and come check out this gem sitting above the trees on this gorgeous lot! More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
1150 Knibbs Place in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Land for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 419080$579,999Land
- MLS® Num:
- 419080A very rare find, huge vacant lot 8940 sq ft. Located in a central location close to all amenities, this property won't last long. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.