Strawberry ValeSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
1020 W Burnside Road in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 420539$739,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,190 sq. ft.203 m2Welcome to this classic Strawberry Vale home sitting high off the road on nearly a 1/4 acre lot. An extremely charming home full of style and opportunity with 4 beds + office/den, 3 baths over 2 levels and ~ 2,200 sq.ft of living space + garage. On the main floor, you will enjoy the large living room with a cozy gas fireplace, dining room, kitchen looking out to a very fun back yard for the kids. On the upper floor, you will be very excited about your huge master suite with an incredible walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom with his/her shower. The master opens up onto a bridge out to your massive back deck and yard. Across from the master is another large bedroom with a super cool loft-style bed area set up. This home is truly a must-see. The attached garage and crawl space provides ample storage including for your bikes to take advantage of the great location only moments away from the Galloping Goose trail. Come see for yourself and start making your moving plans. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
3 3933 South Valley Drive in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 405993$949,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,833 sq. ft.263 m2ONLY 2 UNITS LEFT! Incredible VALUE! New Character Craftsman, Open plan one level living w/finished lower. Beautiful w/quality materials thru out. Heat pump, electric furnace, hot water on demand, central vac & r/i security included! Small complex in a vibrant family neighbourhood. Main floor living w/an abundance of space for guests or family & storage down. Elegant & light filled w/9‘ceilings, wide plank oak floors, big windows, skylights, glass lighting & more! Master on main, w/luxury 5pc, heated floor ensuite, sep shower & soaker tub & w/i closet. Chef’s treat stainless & quartz kitchen. Gas FP in living room & lrg dining room, leads to deck overlooking the greenbelt & creek. 2nd bed, laundry & dbl garage also on main. Down is finished w/4pc bth, bedrooms & perfect media room, huge family rm & patio + loads of storage. Just lock up & travel! On the biking trail. Close to PISE, shopping & mins to downtown, airport & ferries. For sale at an amazing $352/sf More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
1 3933 South Valley Drive in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 405274$949,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,843 sq. ft.264 m2ONLY 2 UNITS LEFT! New Character Craftsman, Open plan one level living w/ finished lower floor. Beautifully finished w/quality materials thru out. Heat pump, electric furnace, hot water on demand, central vac & r/i security included! Quiet end unit. Main floor w/an abundance of space for guests, family, visitors or storage down. Elegant & light filled w/9‘ceilings, wide oak floors, big windows, skylights, glass lighting & more! Master on main floor, w/luxury 5pc, heated floor ensuite, sep shower & soaker tub & w/i closet. Chef’s treat stainless & quartz kitchen. Gas FP, lrg dining room, leads to deck over looking the greenbelt & creek. 2nd bed, laundry & dbl garage also on main. Down is finished w/4pc bth, bedrooms & office, huge family rm & patio + loads of storage. Small complex in a vibrant family neighbourhood. Just lock up & travel! On the biking trail. Close to PISE, shopping & mins to downtown, airport & ferries. For sale at an amazing $352/sf More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.