Strawberry ValeSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
1375 Kristine Rae Lane in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 426713
1375 Kristine Rae Lane SW Strawberry Vale VICTORIA V8Z 7L1$999,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,038 sq. ft.282 m2Situated on a quiet enclave of modern style homes, this beautiful 5 BR, 3 BA residence has a large floor space that is perfect for the growing family. Brilliant 3,038 sq.ft. floor plan with oversized rooms throughout. Featuring gracious space on two levels, 9' high ceilings, and spacious rooms throughout; the perfect balance of relaxed private lifestyle and warm family living!! The main level features 3 BR, 2 BA on over 1900 sq.ft. with a large living room, dining area, family room off the entertainment size kitchen, and wonderful deck space for multiple gatherings. The lower level is over 1100 sq.ft. and features 2 more BR's, a full bath, recreation room, and inlaw suite potential. Virtual Tour and Video Presentation available to view anytime. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
835 Violet Avenue in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 425825
835 Violet Avenue SW Strawberry Vale VICTORIA V8Z 2R7$648,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,518 sq. ft.234 m2Located on a quiet tree lined street in the popular Strawberry Vale area of Victoria. This home and property offers a fabulous opportunity to purchase on a street where homes rarely come on the market. The home has over 2500 square feet of living space and is well suited for the buyer who wants to renovate and add their own design and decorating ideas in order to create equity and have modern features to enjoy. The home has a suite plus an area for a boarder to be self-sufficient allowing for the possibility of further revenue. A central location near the walking trails of Hyacinth Park and Swan Lake, and only minutes to the amenities of Downtown. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
3901 Jean Heights in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 423750
3901 Jean Heights SW Strawberry Vale VICTORIA V8Z 7H2$1,299,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,123 sq. ft.290 m2Stunning custom-built executive home backing onto Knockan Hill park, a 40-acre serene & natural setting. At the top of a quiet cul-de-sac w/360 degree spectacular views; south facing views of the City lights by night, Juan De Fuca Strait by day, and north views of the Malahat mtns. This 4 bdrm home features a huge master bdrm on the upper level, complete with award winning designed ensuite, soaker tub, with a view, walk-in closet & large deck. Main floor has a large, recently remodelled kitchen, with gorgeous island, quartz counter, wine fridge & more. A spacious great room takes advantage of the views, with a southwest facing patio, perfect for al fresco entertaining. Main level has 2 add'l bdrms + full bath. A beautiful den off the front entrance w/another patio. On the ground floor, a 4th bedroom with sitting area & bathroom. Large overheight 2-car garage with extra storage + add'l driveway parking. Minutes from Vic General & Eagle Creek Village. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.