Strawberry ValeSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
1288 Santa Maria Place in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 417089$850,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,619 sq. ft.243 m2Excellent family home on quiet cul-de-sac in desirable Strawberry Vale. The kids and Fido will love spending time in your large west facing, fully fenced back yard. Situated 1/2 block from Strawberry Vale Elementary in one direction and Discovery School just down the street in the other. Victoria General Hospital, YMCA and Eagle Creek Shopping just a hop, skip and a jump away. Inside you will find 3 bedrooms up along with 2 full bathrooms, large living room, dining room and kitchen with eating area and loads of cabinets. Downstairs there is a large welcoming foyer and a bedroom / office and then across the back there is a fully self contained 1 bedroom suite. Incredibly efficient home with gas hot water, gas dryer and gas fireplace and newer vinyl windows throughout. Excellent location - Google says its 16 minutes to UVIC, 21 minutes to Downtown and the same to the airport. Call your Realtor and book a viewing today!! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
3917 Jean Place in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 416294$1,099,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,767 sq. ft.350 m2OFFERED AT THIS GREAT PRICE! ENJOY VIEWS TO MT BAKER, a PRIVATE STREET & BACKING ONTO KNOCKAN HILL PARK! GREAT FOR A FAMILY, professionals & entertaining, this 2001 spacious 3700 sqft+ 4bd/5bth Modern home w/ IN-LAW suite has it all! A lovely low maintenance property located in Saanich featuring quality throughout w/exquisite rockwork & situated up high on a private lot w/loads of sunshine & Vistas from many of the rms. Upgraded kitchen,w/granite counters,tile backsplash & breakfast eating area & sep. dining rm. Cozy family & living rm w/Gas FP & an office area. Choose from 2 master bdrm suites w/their own ensuites, one mid-level + a top-level master suite w/Gas FP, walk-in closet & custom updated 5Pc spa-like ensuite w/heated flrs, soaker tub, glass shower & dual vanity sinks. Bonus:1 bdrm INLAW suite down w/private ent. Crawl sp/storage & double garage. MOUNTAIN & CITY VIEWS! Saanich close to Camosun College & Eagle Creek vill. Great value & flexible completion. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3878 South Valley Drive in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 416263$989,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,973 sq. ft.183 m2This gorgeous, 2010 home, built by Conforti Homes Ltd. is in "like new" condition and is situated on a lovely, landscaped corner lot in an upscale Peers Creek neighbourhood in Strawberry Vale! From the moment you set eyes on this beauty and walk inside you will be amazed at what it offers and how it feels. Very thoughtful layout on the main floor w/: an open concept living/dining kitchen area w/ high recessed ceilings, an office, powder rm., Master w/ walk in closet & sumptuous 5 pc bathroom, laundry area & access to large single garage & crawl space. The upper level offers 2 bed and 1 main bath! The home is luxuriously finished w/: gleaming wd flrs, heated porcelain floors in kitchen, ensuite & main bathroom, crown molding, pot lights, gas fireplace, French doors, granite countertops, SS appliances, hot water on demand & more! The private & fenced back/side yard is perfect for entertaining or children/pets! Close to Eagle Creek Plaza, Camosun College, & outdoor activities! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.