Strawberry ValeSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
1086 W Burnside Road in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 405754$848,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,736 sq. ft.161 m2Charming updated character home on a very private lot, set far back from the road. Lots of parking on the huge property including space for a RV, camper or trucks. You will love the updated spacious kitchen with lovely breakfast nook surrounded with windows. This beautiful home has undergone many updates including new flooring, paint, appliances, and thermo windows just to name a few. On the main floor you will find 2 bedrooms, office, spacious living, dining and kitchen. Upstairs features a private master Bdrm with ensuite and adjoining sitting-room, great for enjoying quiet time. The Attic space offers lots of storage or the possibility to add additional square footage to the home. Located in a fabulous area, just across the street from the Galloping Goose trail, good for walking and cycling. Good schools nearby and just minutes to Uptown or Downtown. This gem won't last! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1240 Mariposa Avenue in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 405390$799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,741 sq. ft.255 m2OPEN HOUSE SAT FEB 23, 2-4. Four bedroom 2 bath Strawberry Vale home has been enjoyed and lovingly maintained by the current owners for over 30 years. The time has come for a new family to start creating memories here. The bright sunny eat-in kitchen has a large window overlooking the backyard veggie garden. Spacious family room with gas fireplace opens onto an entertainment sized deck. Formal living room offers a peaceful space to connect with family and friends. Lower level is currently an ideal teen space with 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and large rec-room area. 2 bedroom suite potential? Located in a lovely neighbourhood one block from Strawberry Vale Elementary School with Discovery School nearby. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1 3933 South Valley Drive in VICTORIA: SW Strawberry Vale Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 405274$1,025,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,843 sq. ft.264 m2OH SAT 3:30-4:30 | Character Craftsman meets Westcoast beach. Brand-new townhomes beautifully finished with top quality materials thru out. Quiet southend unit. Main floor living with an abundance of space & room for guests, family & storage down. Elegant & light filled w/ 9‘ceilings, wide plank light oak floors, big windows, skylights, glass lighting & more! Main floor Master w/luxury 5pc, heated floor ensuite, sep shower & soaker tub & w/i closet. Chef’s treat stainless & quartz kitchen in open floor plan. Gas FP in living room & generous space for dining room, leads to large deck over looking the greenbelt & creek. 2nd bed, laundry & dbl garage also on main. Down is finished w/4pc bth, bedrooms & office, huge family rm & patio + loads of storage. Heat pump, electric furnace, hot water on demand, central vac & r/i security included! 4 unit complex surrounded by mature trees. Just lock up & travel! Close to hiking & biking trail, PISE, shopping & mins to downtown, airport & ferries. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.