South Oak BayOak Bay
Greater Victoria Areas
302 1211 Beach Drive in VICTORIA: OB South Oak Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 419348$949,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,562 sq. ft.145 m2South Oak Bay Waterfront Home with Breathtaking Ocean & Mountain Views. Located on a quiet no-thru street on Beach Drive, this 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom suite is a rare opportunity to live in this PRIME OAK BAY LOCATION. With picturesque water views offered from all principle rooms, it features a spacious Master Bedroom suite w Walk in Closet & Ensuite, murphy bed in the second bedroom/ office, Cozy Kitchen, Spacious Living/ Dining Room w Fireplace & Vaulted Ceilings & 180 degree unobstructed views from the Balcony, the perfect canvas to add your decorating ideas. For your comfort & convenience there is underground parking, extra storage, in-suite laundry, & pets are allowed too. Walkable to the Oak Bay Marina, Victoria Golf Club and the Oak Bay Village, the ultimate location if you enjoy golfing, boating or simply enjoy watching the endless marine life & sailboats pass by. Invest in this incredible Oak Bay lifestyle & enjoy west coast living at its finest. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
103 2605 Windsor Road in VICTORIA: OB South Oak Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 419302$349,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 844 sq. ft.78 m2Oak Bay has never been so affordable! This rare find would be perfect for 1st time home Buyers or rightsizing. Popular steel & concrete building in a LOCATION that is hard to beat; a gem situated close to all amenities. This spacious 844 sq ft 1 Bed, 1.5 Bath condo offers a unique floor plan & is directly across from Windsor Park and less than a block from the ocean! Park your car & walk to all your favourite Oak Bay Village amenities, the Marina, Rose Garden, Oak Bay Beach Hotel, Victoria Golf Club & the popular Beach Dr stroll. Bus routes at your door step to take you to the nearby Recreation Centre, medical & dental offices. Park Place is a well-run strata building that features an indoor swimming pool, hot tub, exercise rm, lounge area & outdoor BBQ patio. Enjoy the convenience of in-suite laundry. Secure U/G parking with an oversize storage unit. 1st floor ease of entry makes this home wheelchair accessible. Move-in ready or bring your decorating ideas. Quick possession possible. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
819 Byng Street in VICTORIA: OB South Oak Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 419169$1,158,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,062 sq. ft.192 m2On this quiet and family friendly south Oak Bay street you'll find this beautiful 1965 professional updated home nestled only minutes from the Oak Bay Marina and Victoria Golf Club. This 4 bed/4 bath 2000+ sq ft. home offers family living on three levels. Main level features large formal living room with oak hardwood floors, gas fireplace, dining area, designer kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances and walkout off kitchen to private south patio for morning coffee. Upper level opens to three bedrooms including the master bedroom with en-suite and full separate bathroom. Backyard features a huge patio oasis, outdoor kitchen area & private cottage with bathroom for guests or your extended family. Additional living space is located on lower level with huge family room & gas fireplace, bathroom, separate entrance and plenty of storage. Don't miss out on this immaculate Oak Bay home, available for IMMEDIATE possession. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.