Sooke Vill CoreSooke
Greater Victoria Areas
6521 Golledge Avenue in SOOKE: Sk Sooke Vill Core Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 408403$529,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,081 sq. ft.193 m2Simply Stunning Mid-Century Modern. You will just fall in Love with this Home. Home features 2081 sq. ft. 4BR on a large South facing, Beautifully Landscaped .20acre. Piece. Fabulous Ocean & Mountain Views. Cozy Livingroom with brick wood-burning Fireplace. New Wood Laminate Flooring and Designer Colours throughout. Freshly updated Kitchen with new counter tops, back splash and hardware. Sunny Massive Family Room boasts slider to private deck overlooking the Sooke Harbour. Inline Formal Dining as well as casual eating in Kitchen. New Bathroom with Dual sinks. Master Bedroom offers his/her closets with organizer.4th Large Rec room down could be gym, office or what ever space you need. 4th bedroom/den. Separate laundry room. Tons of Storage inside or out. Oversize carport & driveway parking. Home is walkable to everything and in an Established, Fun Neighbourhood. Add this to the top of your "Must See List" you wont be disappointed. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
305 6591 Lincroft Road in : Sk Sooke Vill Core Condo Apartment for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 408320$449,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 884 sq. ft.82 m2Location, Location, Location this 3rd floor 2 bed/2 bath condo enjoys ocean views right in the Sooke Town Core! Bring the ocean in with outside living space partially covered patio including an outside heater so you can use your BBQ all year around. Mariner's Village has a Stunning West Coast Design with a large meandering river that wanders through water features and fountains that are sure to impressive the most discriminating buyer. Entertainer's this place is for you with a gourmet kitchen, granite counters, shaker cabinetry and stainless appliances opening up to a dining, living room and gas fireplace. Master enjoys a walk-in closet and spa like en-suite, 2nd bedroom is on the opposite side the lay-out could not be better it is bright and full of light with cheater to main bathroom. Located within easy walking distance to the Sooke Core this oceanfront development is the place to be! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
6909 W Grant Road in SOOKE: Sk Sooke Vill Core Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 408287$559,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,151 sq. ft.107 m23 bedroom, 1 bathroom, with full unfinished basement with Suite Potential. Older home with separate Garage / Shop located in the Sooke Core, on a flat and useable approximately 0.6 acre in ALR Zoning.Note Accepted Offer in Place More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.