Greater Victoria Areas
905 60 Saghalie Road in : VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 426802
905 60 Saghalie Road VW Songhees V9A 0E7$799,998Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,059 sq. ft.98 m2ZEN AND THE ART OF CONDO LIVING… at Victoria’s ENCORE, a 2019 BOSA built Steel/Concrete mod offering just a stroll to downtown! Executive 9th floor Fab pad boasts Views of the City, waterfront, Mt. Baker, and more. Enjoy Sunsets from your living room, or balcony. The 2 bed, 2 bath Luxe suite offers great Open living space, a heat pump, natural gas, and high-end finishes. The Spa Ensuite of the Master will spoil you! Enjoy the resort amenities of a heated outdoor pool and cabanas with outdoor chic dining, fireside lounge & TV for entertaining, PLUS a Concierge with “Fresh Room” for grocery deliveries; epic Fitness Centre, and off-leash dog park. BBQ’s, pets and 30 day rentals. Walk to world class dining, entertainment, kayak & paddle board launches, parks, and shopping. Secure Parking Stall & 2 Storage Lockers (2nd Giant Locker is avail. for a limited time. Call now). Balance of Warranty for peace of mind adds to the meditative quality of this Designer Haven. Measurements approximate. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
T208 66 SONGHEES Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 426065
T208 66 SONGHEES Road VW Songhees VICTORIA V9A 0A2$1,290,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,513 sq. ft.141 m2FRESHLY PAINTED AND NEW CARPETS. ONE OF THE BEST UNITS IN THE SHUTTERS COMPLEX. 9' CEILING AND WALL TO WALL WINDOWS TO LET IN AMAZING VIEW OF THE INNER HARBOR AND PLENTY OF SUNLIGHT. 2 BEDROOMS, 2 ENSUITES, A POWDER ROOM, OPEN CONCEPT KITCHEN WITH GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, LIVINGROOM, DINING ROOM, FAMILY ROOM AND A HUGE BALCONY COMPLETE THIS CORNER END SUITE. BEAUTIFUL LIMESTONE FLOORING, CUSTOM STAINGLASS WINDOWS & MANY UPGRADES. ENJOY THE RESORT LIKE AMENITIES: A HEATED OUTDOOR POOL, 2 HOT TUBS, STEAM, SAUNA, FITNESS ROOMS, AND A GUEST SUITE. THIS UNIT COMES WITH 2 SECURED UNDERGROUND PARKING STALLS NEAR THE ELEVATOR. STEPS TO THE OCEAN WALKWAYS, MINUTES WALK TO DOWNTOWN & CLOSE GALLOPING GOOSE TRAIL. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
107 55 Songhees Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 424698
107 55 Songhees Road VW Songhees VICTORIA V9A 6T3$999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,330 sq. ft.124 m2Enjoy panoramic views from this beautifully appointed, Waterfront Suite in the prestigious Queensport Condominiums. Whether sitting or standing, enjoy the colourful daytime Marine traffic and Southern exposure toward the Olympic Mountains or the twinkling nighttime lights of The Empress Hotel, Parliament Buildings, Fisherman's Wharf and more! Featuring: 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Living room with Gas Fireplace, Separate Dining room, Lazlo Rossini Custom Kitchen with Breakfast Nook and Insuite Laundry. The large Master Suite offers 2 large closets and a splashy ensuite with luxurious Soaker Tub and Separate Shower. This well run building has Secure Parking and allows Small Pets, BBQ's and Limited Rentals. Sit back and watch the World Sail Past or take a leisurely stroll along the Westsong Walkway to the new Boom+Batten restaurant, Downtown, Shopping, Theatres, Chinatown and all Victoria has to offer! Now this is the life! - Call Today! More detailsListed by Century 21 Queenswood Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.