Greater Victoria Areas
403 70 Saghalie Road in : VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 415979$2,295,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,145 sq. ft.199 m2Welcome to Encore by award wining BOSA Properties. Executive luxury living at its finest. This sub-penthouse, custom designed unit offers 2,145 sq ft of living space 3 bedrooms + Den/Office, 3 bathrooms and 3 secured parking stalls, (side by side & beside the elevator). This stunning unit offers views of, Inner Harbour, Fisherman's Warf, International Marina, Olympic Mountains. The interior offers a gourmet kitchen with premium appliance package, wine fridge, formal dining, bar seating & open concept living, perfect for entertaining. The large master bedroom offers a lavish 5pc en-suite, walk in closet & separate office. Encore offers premium amenities inc; heated swimming pool, fitness room, owners lounge, outdoor BBQ/fire pit, concierge, off-leash dog park. Other interior features inc; gas range, air conditioning, oversized laundry room/pantry. Just minutes walk to downtown, inner harbour boardwalk, shopping, restaurants & the new International Marina & Boom+Batten Restaurant/Cafe. More detailsListed by The Agency
610 100 Saghalie Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 415600$1,150,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,465 sq. ft.136 m2Privileged ocean & Inner Harbour views from this executive suite. Bright & spacious interior offers a modern open floor plan with floor to ceiling windows that frame the dynamic seascape vistas. Engineered hardwood flooring extends throughout, with luxe finishings evident in every detail. Gourmet kitchen appointed with high-end SS appliances & granite counters with adjacent dining rm easily accommodating casual or formal occasions. Spacious living rm with efficient FP. 2 master suites, each with a lavish 5pc ensuite. In-suite laundry a welcomed convenience. Outdoor living space comprised of an expansive balcony that capitalizes on the stunning views. Bayview One is one of Victoria’s most sought after buildings, known for it’s exceptional amenities including: a gym, outdoor BBQ, games rm, meeting rm, concierge, bike & kayak storage & more. Walk to everything! Restaurants, cafes, entertainment, Oceanside walking trails, & everything the capital city has to offer. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
403 50 Songhees Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 414967$1,250,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,331 sq. ft.124 m2Rarely do homes like this come to market. This South facing waterfront Penthouse condo was completely renovated by James Joinery, a custom building company. You will enjoy breathtaking, 180 degree views of the Inner Harbour, Parliament Buildings and Waterfront Activity. The hand scraped wide planked walnut flooring just one of the unique and quality finishings that will be appreciated in this home. The owner has added modern touches while remaining loyal to the Edwardian Style that 50 Songhees mimics. Songhees Point is a progressively managed concrete and steel building that is steps from the Songhees walkway, providing close walking access to downtown, inner harbour ferries, and the newly constructed Victoria International Marina. This spacious executive suite offers bowed living room windows to enhance your views and a beautiful south facing balcony that will surely be enjoyed. Secured underground parking and a large storage area are included. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.