Greater Victoria Areas
508 165 Kimta Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 417436$1,149,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,775 sq. ft.165 m2BEST VIEW IN THE CITY! This exquisite and spacious Songhees Sub-Penthouse is perfectly positioned in the sought-after, quality built concrete & steel LEGACY building, offering 1,775 sf, with 2 Master Suites, 3 Bathrooms and incredible SW exposures and views from 2 Balconies. Freshly painted with modern updates, this beautiful home is move-in ready offering incredible space and light with expansive views overlooking the new Victoria Int'l Marina and Inner Harbour. The expansive kitchen features new stainless-steel appliances, granite counters and its own balcony for easy BBQs. The entertainment-sized living room includes a gas FP and access to a 2nd, large balcony that is ideal for enjoying the views and SW sun. One of the largest suites in the well-maintained complex offering new W/D in-suite laundry, parking & plenty of storage. Incredible location on the Songhees Walkway, connecting you to Downtown in just minutes and close to all Victoria has to offer - a perfect Oceanside home! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd. - Sidney
206 55 Songhees Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 417353$985,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,342 sq. ft.125 m2Ideally located on the Songhees Walkway, in Victoria’s gorgeous inner harbour, this absolute south-facing oceanfront condo will let you enjoy an unsurpassed Victoria lifestyle. Inside, your spacious living room offers a wall of windows with unobstructed views of our vibrant inner harbour, while the upgraded gas fireplace wraps you in warmth as you enjoy your ever-changing vista. Even the master bedroom offers an ocean view. On warm summer nights take advantage of your oversize deck, large enough for an outdoor dinner party. When it is time for a walk, the best of Victoria is all within a short stroll. Follow the peaceful ocean front walkway and in a few minutes, you’ll be in the heart of old town, experiencing Victoria’s best restaurants and shops. Head the other way and let the serene Westsong walkway guide you to isolated parks and beaches. If you choose to take it, this is a great opportunity to take advantage of the best of our inner harbour lifestyle. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
9 33 Songhees Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Row/Townhouse for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 417169$999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,001 sq. ft.186 m2OPEN HOUSE SAT DEC 7, 11:00 - 1:00. Steps to the Inner Harbour and all this terrific location has to offer. Extensively renovated with new kitchen and bathrooms and much, much more. Main level has been opened up to leave a perfect space for entertaining, featuring engineered wood flooring throughout, granite countertops, custom cabinets and tiling and upgraded appliances in this luxurious 2001 sq. ft. 3-bedroom, 3 bath townhome. Lounge on your master bedroom balcony and watch the activity in the Inner Harbour unfold. Two separate secure single car garages and plenty of storage complement this unique home. No age restrictions, pets are allowed, and rentals are permitted. Enjoy a short stroll to downtown, the Galloping Goose trail or the Songhees Waterfront walkway with all the scenery and amenities they provide. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.