Greater Victoria Areas
302 165 Kimta Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 419985$1,149,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,821 sq. ft.169 m2Beautifully finished & updated 3rd floor south facing unit in The Legacy - one of Victoria’s premier steel & concrete buildings in the Songhees. With over 1800 sf, this spacious executive style condo has 2 full master bedrooms with ensuites, walk in closets & hardwood throughout. Enjoy the water & mountain views from all rooms and both covered balconies. The recently renovated kitchen, with tons of counter & cupboard space will be a delight for the chef, & perfect for entertaining with the open living & dining area & adjacent powder room. Enjoy the two sided fireplace from the living/dining & family rooms. Very well maintained building with a strong contingency fund. The Legacy offers a fitness room, small workshop, library/meeting room, car wash, underground visitor parking & bike storage. Small pets are welcome, no rentals permitted. Steps to the Songhees waterway, & an easy walk to downtown. This 2 bedroom/3 bathroom condo with 2 UNDERGROUND parking spots is special, & a must see! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
105 27 Songhees Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 419896$899,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,876 sq. ft.174 m2Perfect property to downsize into! This beautifully updated 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom condo has it all. An amazing bright & spacious one level South West Facing corner condo in the Songhees! Cook & entertain with ease in this modern gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops, high end stainless steel appliances and open design concept to dining and living room area. Excellent property to host and entertain in a fantastic location. This corner unit has an excellent aspect with many windows and angles allowing fantastic natural light & privacy. Features include newer hardwood & tile flooring, two parking spaces, Gas fireplace, in-suite laundry & separate storage. The master suite includes a large walk-in closet, reading nook, private patio, and 4pc ensuite. The Peninsula complex allows pets and unrestricted rentals! Located just steps from the waterside Songhees Walkway - saunter within minutes to inner harbour, Downtown Victoria & Westside Village. A perfect quiet and central home! Remediated! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Westshore
115 100 Saghalie Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 419738$524,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 706 sq. ft.66 m2Welcome to prestigious Bayview One where you can enjoy its wide array of included amenities, premium finishings & superb location. Large private patio of this 2nd floor unit offers city & water views + overlooks a beautiful green courtyard where deer are known to frequent. Steel & concrete allows for nearly floor to ceiling windows. Luxurious spa-like 5 piece bathroom + kitchen w/Jennair fridge, newer DW(19), Micro(19) & Gas Range(18). Move-in ready w/fresh paint & new bedroom carpeting(19). You are not only purchasing a condo but a LIFESTYLE. Extremely well equipped Fitness Centre w/ high end machines, hot tub, sauna & steam room. Enjoy the convenience of the Business Station, Rental Suite, Boardroom, Spacious Patio with BBQs, Media & Billiard rooms. Secure underground parking includes car wash & PET WASH stations. Large storage locker + additional bike & kayak rooms. Front Desk CONCIERGE service 7 days/week offers convenience & security rarely offered elsewhere. VIEW THE ONLINE TOUR! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.