Greater Victoria Areas
1103 83 Saghalie Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 417770$879,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 936 sq. ft.87 m2Absolutely stunning! Experience dramatic water and mountain views throughout the home via rare floor to ceiling windows that are perfectly orientated to take advantage of the incredible sunsets and exciting harbour views that constantly change throughout the day. The sunsets are incredible! Truly immaculate condition, with pride of ownership visible throughout, designer Bocci light fixture in dining room and designer appliances in your sleek upscale kitchen, custom closet organizers and wrap around deck. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner suite in a 21 storey concrete and steel tower offers concierge on site, one underground secure parking stall, individual gas-fired heat pump producing A/C or heat by thermostat. Walkable to Westside Village groceries, coffee, restaurants and more and only minutes to downtown. This amazing unit should not be missed. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
1004/1005 100 Saghalie Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 417560$3,500,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,107 sq. ft.196 m2Executive, custom designed PH suite. Gourmet kitchen equipped with Wolf gas stove with DBL ovens. Central island adorned in Quartz. Formal dining rm with spectacular ocean, Downtown & Inner Harbour views. Seascapes continue through principle rooms, framed by floor to ceiling windows. Living rm is warm & inviting with chic FP. Master retreat with sitting area, walk-in closet & 5pc ensuite. Opposing side offers 2 addtl. bedrooms, 1 with 5pc ensuite. 3pc bath & in-suite laundry. Expansive patio extends length of the suite. Relax & unwind with dynamic scenery that never disappoints. Building amenities include: Gym, Spa, Steam showers, business center, meeting room, Owners games room with ping pong & pool table with kitchen, outdoor lounge bbq & fire pit, car wash, dog wash, bike & kayak storage. Walk to everything markets, attractions, entertainment, restaurants, cafes, cultural events, services & amenities. Explore surrounding nature parks, trails, beaches, golf courses & marinas. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
509 100 Saghalie Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 417572$949,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,341 sq. ft.125 m2Luxurious Oceanview suite in the prestigious Bayview Residences! Offering breathtaking panoramic views of Victoria's World Famous Inner Harbour. Offering 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 9ft ceilings, gleaming Wood Floors, Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops and German Cabinetry, spacious living room with Gas Fireplace, in-line dining room, spacious Master Bedroom with Splashy Ensuite, in-suite Laundry & much more! Bonus – air conditioning, security system & 2 secure parking spots & storage lockers! Building amenities include Concierge Service, Work Out Facility with Sauna & Hot Tub, Boardroom, Office, Entertainment lounge & Terrace w/ BBQ, Car Wash, Dog Wash, Kayak Storage and much more! Steps to Inner Harbour Walkway, downtown Victoria, shopping, entertainment & much more! Sit back on your South-facing deck and watch the world sail past! Easy to view – Call Today! More detailsListed by Century 21 Queenswood Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.