Greater Victoria Areas
614 68 Songhees Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 429950
614 68 Songhees Road VW Songhees VICTORIA V9A 0A3$1,150,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,402 sq. ft.130 m2A fabulous find at the Shutters Residences is this rarely available and extremely sought -after penthouse unit of the Crescent building with direct views of the majestic Victoria Inner Harbour. Come discover this architecture landmark on over 3-acre property enhanced by tranquil water gardens and resort-styled amenities; heated lap pool, 2 hot tubs, steam, sauna, fitness centre and owners lounge with guest suite. 1369 sq./ft floor plan featuring 15' butterfly ceilings, 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Exclusive to the penthouses are roof-top heat pumps for air conditioning and heating. The full-height windows/full-width balcony take in the views from the ever-changing marine traffic to the iconic Empress Hotel & Legislative building. Come enjoy the lifestyle of Victoria's vibrant waterfront, minutes stroll to downtown yet removed from the hustle and bustle of the city core. Cycle, kayak, walk or drive. Everything is moments from your door! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
203 27 Songhees Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 429835
203 27 Songhees Road VW Songhees VICTORIA V9A 7M6$649,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,048 sq. ft.97 m2Easy walking distance from Victoria's amazing downtown harbor life, this condo has the best walk score available. The two bedrooms with large office area have been completely redesigned; outside of using the top quality materials and workmanship to take complete advantage of the lovely close up harbor water views, aside from the fantastic use of space, the Brazilian river-bed granite, the walnut cabinets, and the engineered wood flooring all attest to the care that's been taken with the very recent upgrades. The high-end kitchen appliances (stainless steel) are in like-new condition.The condo with it’s amazing built in office space and super close play ground and walking trails is a perfect work from home space.The master bedroom has a huge walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom, and balcony. The second bedroom is 18 feet long! (room for all of your hobbies and a guest bed).This home has an extra-large storage locker, includes secured parking space, allows pets and unrestricted rentals.. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1205 83 Saghalie Road in : VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 429769
1205 83 Saghalie Road VW Songhees V9A 0E7$408,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 453 sq. ft.42 m2The Promontory by Bosa - one of Victoria's most premier buildings. Come and discover this stunning studio with the most breathtaking views. From the moment you enter, you'll love all of the amazing features that this condo has to offer including high end appliances, floor to ceiling windows, A/C, insuite laundry, and a functional floorplan. Custom high end upgrades include a Murphy Bed, entertainment unit, lighting, and closets w/ storage. Ask about extra inclusions. This building also offers a full time concierge, a gym, secured underground parking, bike storage, and an amenities room. Your patio overlooks the Gorge Waterway, the harbor, as well as local parks. Walk to your favorite downtown restaurants in only 10 mins or enjoy a wide selection of food and drink just steps away. You'll love walking along the Songhees walkway or jumping on the Galloping Goose. Many other amenities all just a stone's throw. Pets and rentals permitted. Don't miss out on this wonderful home! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.