Greater Victoria Areas
105 165 Kimta Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 413801$599,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,210 sq. ft.112 m2Welcome to The Legacy and this great location in a quality building. This condo features newer paint, updated hardwood flooring, new blinds and a fantastic floor-plan of 1,250 sf of living space. The kitchen features newer appliances, new granite counters, loads of cabinets, & a bright cozy eat-in area. The living room includes a double sided gas fireplace, and updated lighting. The master suite has a walk-in closet & a luxurious 4pc bath with soaker tub and shower. in-suite laundry, storage, and parking. Enjoy the common fitness room as well. located on the Songhees Walkway, connecting you to Downtown in just minutes and close to all amenities this is a perfect home! Come have a look. More detailsListed by Century 21 Queenswood Realty Ltd.
202 68 Songhees Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 413702$577,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 860 sq. ft.80 m2Welcome home to Shutters; one of Victoria's sophisticated, premier luxury residences on the Inner Harbour in the Songhees! Sophistication meets modern design in this stunning 1 bed + den and 2 bath suite with an open-concept design, luxurious features (like heated flooring in the ensuite bathroom!), floor-to-ceiling windows and a wonderful private balcony that runs the length of the unit. Enjoy water views from the balcony and gas hook up for your bbq. More features include high end appliances, granite countertops, marble floors and more! Shutters spa-inspired amenities include guest suite, 2 hot tubs, sauna, steam room, fitness facility, and an elegant outdoor lap pool; equipped with chaise lounge chairs for ultimate summer relaxation! Enjoy all the amenities with low strata fees. Includes secure underground parking and storage space. Steps to world-class shopping, dining, entertainment and of course - the breathtaking Songhees walkway. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
509 100 Saghalie Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 413641$1,049,888Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,341 sq. ft.125 m2This building truly has no comparables in today's marketplace & is true luxury living with impeccable attention to detail. Fabulous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom with gorgeous southern exposure, ocean and Olympic mountain views. This Luxury home has air conditioning & high end finishing's including genuine stone countertops, Hardwood floors, German Cabinetry, a security system & 9ft ceilings. The building has fabulous amenities such as a concierge service, work out facility with sauna & hot tub, boardroom, private office room with copy station, entertainment lounge equipped with BBQ and outdoor patio lounge area, car wash, dog wash, kayak storage and more! Steps to Ocean Boulevard, Galloping Goose, downtown Victoria, Inner Harbour, transportation, shopping entertainment & much more! The Bayview residences are a master planned community on the banks of Victoria's Inner Harbour. Welcome to Victoria's Premium Condo Development! Easy to View - Call Today! More detailsListed by Century 21 Queenswood Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.