Greater Victoria Areas
403 60 Saghalie Road in : VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 405879$849,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,010 sq. ft.94 m2Heated Cabanas, Outdoor heated Pool, Fireside lounge, indoor gym, Full-time concierge, Sound Like a dream? This could be your Reality. This Brand new 2 bed 2 full bath suite in the highly anticipated Encore building at Bayview place has all these amenities plus more! This condo has a view that will take your breath away. Enjoy the stunning ocean and Mountain views while entertaining in your beautiful open concept kitchen. With quartz countertops, Gas cooktop range all high-end stainless steel appliances. This home has a warm and inviting feel from the moment you walk in. With a functional floorplan and a balcony big enough to entertain. Your friends will never want to leave! 5-minute walk to downtown, inner harbor. Westbay walkway. A location you cannot beat. The cherry on top. 2 Parking Spaces! Come see it for yourself. Open House Saturday 1-2:30 pm. See you then. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
709 100 Saghalie Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 405857$999,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,341 sq. ft.125 m2Bayview One, Elegance and quality. Original show suite. Located on the 7th floor with large windows for lovely views of the inner & outer harbor,distant mountains, night lights including the Parliament Building.This bright south facing suite features 2BR+office, 9’ceilings, high end finishing including stone countertops, walnut hardwood floors,German cabinetry and Jenn-Air appls. Dare to compare!This is certainly one of Victoria’s finest developments.The building features an impressive lobby, high speed elevators & secure underground parking. Amenities include concierge service,business centre,owner lounge w/entertainment centre, outdoor patio w/full kitchen&commercial grade BBQ,hot tub,sauna,steam room, exercise facility, pet/car wash areas, kayak& bike storage, guest suite.Heat pump/air conditioning. Hot water included in strata fee. Steps to ocean front walkway & downtown. Pets/rentals allowed. Time to start dreaming of your new life at Bayview One! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
844 205 Kimta Road in VICTORIA: VW Songhees Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria West) : MLS®# 405772$825,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,367 sq. ft.127 m2OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 2-4pm There are very few WATERFRONT PENTHOUSE condo's with unobstructed south/west views of the Ocean & Olympic mountains that come for sale in Victoria B.C. Come and have a look at this recently updated 2bed-2bath unit and see for yourself why this building and the location of this home cannot be beat. You are just a short stroll along the water to the Inner Harbour & Downtown core. Enjoy the perks of living in Vic West, with groceries & amenities just steps away, plenty of outdoor activities & a burgeoning community hub. Over 1,350 sqft of living space, with the two bedrooms separated from each other, and a defined dining room with custom barn wood wall. This home offers crown mouldings, in-suite laundry & 9ft ceilings and more. Enjoy watching the cruise ships & harbour planes coming in to the city from your lovely balcony. Ample storage in unit, as well as a separate storage locker & underground secure parking spot. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.