Sk Whiffin SpitSooke
Greater Victoria Areas
1791 Marathon Lane in Sooke: Sk Whiffin Spit House for sale : MLS®# 907110
1791 Marathon Lane Sk Whiffin Spit Sooke V9Z 0S5$1,199,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,200 sq. ft.204 m2Very private, picturesque property situated at the end of a cul-de-sac, a scant 10-minute walk to the ocean. The charming residence sits overlooking an acre lot, resplendent with flower beds, mature trees and shrubs, an Orchard, and has a view of the meandering creek running through the property. This cozy home offers three bedrooms, a lovely large living room emphasizing high knotty pine ceilings and large sunlit windows; a huge kitchen is ready for your family celebrations. The sunroom off the kitchen is an inviting spot to enjoy your morning coffee and see if any deer have wandered to the creek for a drink. The garage/workshop is a generous size and ready for your ideas. This lovely estate is truly an opportunity to create your own private piece of paradise. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
1815 Lifehouse Crt in Sooke: Sk Whiffin Spit House for sale : MLS®# 906971
1815 Lifehouse Crt Sk Whiffin Spit Sooke V9Z 0V1$1,099,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,677 sq. ft.249 m2Come by the OPEN HOUSE this Sunday July 3 from 2-4PM! 2020 built family home with legal mortgage helper at 1815 Lifehouse Court in Sooke! Four bedroom four bath 2677sqft has lots of room for your family to grow. Ideal one bedroom suite above the double garage for good privacy with separate meter (est. $1500/m)! Huge patio with covered area and fully fenced yard is perfect for kids, pets, BBQs and backs onto ALR land. Open concept main living area with great room, chefs kitchen with large island, stainless appliances and walk-in pantry. Features include 9 foot ceilings, quality laminate floors throughout, cozy gas fireplace, on-demand hot water, quartz countertops, full laundry room, large primary bedroom with ensuite and walk in closet and so much more! Located in a quiet cul-de-sac across the street from the ocean with plenty of amenities nearby including parks, restaurants, schools, marina/boat launch and transit. Warranty still in place for this like new home without the GST! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
7094 Briarwood Pl in Sooke: Sk Whiffin Spit House for sale : MLS®# 905606
7094 Briarwood Pl Sk Whiffin Spit Sooke V9Z 0T2$1,399,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,048 sq. ft.190 m2Completely updated,truly magnificent 2000+sqft custom Rancher with private courtyard, separate double garage & attached shop. Sitting on a flat landscaped .49 of an acre at the end of a no thru street (borders huge acreage)in popular Whiffin Spit area.House is less than 5 mins walk to the ocean.This exceptional 3+bedroom, 3 bath impressive home is a “Must See”finishing from the gleaming plank style hardwood floors to the smartly done Decor throughout.Living room has stylish brick fireplace that open to the massive dining room area, open gourmet style kitchen with sit up island, built in pantry, family room with a wood & gas stove. Bonus: Den/Office that goes through to big Master bedroom with walk in closet and ensuite. House is built around fabulous Courtyard with built in features. This home is ideal for anyone who loves to entertain. RV & Boat Parking.$1,399,900.Located at 7094 Briarwood, looking at offers as they come in. More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.