Sk West Coast RdSooke
Greater Victoria Areas
4791 Otter Point Pl in Sooke: Sk West Coast Rd House for sale : MLS®# 907529
4791 Otter Point Pl Sk West Coast Rd Sooke V9Z 0K6$1,725,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,949 sq. ft.274 m2Welcome to west-coast living at its finest! This four-bedroom, three-bathroom property boasts unbeatable ocean and mountain views. Standing at the end of quiet Otter Point Place, the half-acre lot offers privacy and tranquility as well as beach access down a pathway. Features of the main house include wood-burning stoves, soaker tub, sitting room, and dedicated laundry area. The expansive, south-east-facing covered sundeck and bank of windows blur the line between indoor and outdoor spaces. Personal guests or vacationers passing through will love staying in the stylish, fully equipped cottage currently being used as an AirBnB. The detached two-car garage can accommodate parking as well as projects. Current owners have added new flooring, metal roof, and impressive beam work. Further updates have been made to plumbing, electrical, and well-water systems. Those looking for modern comforts in a rural setting must come see for themselves: this unique property will not disappoint! More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
A 8855 Randys Pl in Sooke: Sk West Coast Rd House for sale : MLS®# 907277
A 8855 Randys Pl Sk West Coast Rd Sooke V9Z 0K6$1,279,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,452 sq. ft.228 m2Perfectly situated to take advantage of the sweeping ocean & coastal mountain views this brand new west coast home by Clarkston Construction showcases exquisite craftsmanship & attention to detail throughout. Beyond the welcoming entryway the home flows into an open-concept living, dining, kitchen area awash with natural light. Dream kitchen boasts high end SS appliances, quartz countertops, ample cabinetry w/soft close, pantry & island. Wake up to ocean views in the nice sized primary which benefits from a luxurious ensuite bathroom, walk-in closet & slider to the large sunny deck. Main also has 2nd bdrm & powder room. Down you will find 2 bdrms, laundry, storage, full bath & large family room with cozy wood stove. The approx 1/2 acre LCP yard is the perfect place to build your dream garden, throw the ball for the dog & entertain. Ample parking with attached garage, ev charging & room for your rv. Price+ GST. Measurements approx & to be verified if important. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Ocean Pointe Realty (CH)
7995 West Coast Rd in Sooke: Sk West Coast Rd House for sale : MLS®# 906244
7995 West Coast Rd Sk West Coast Rd Sooke V9Z 0R5$2,999,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,529 sq. ft.328 m2OCEANFRONT! Stunning West Coast home on private, sunny, south-facing, 1.1ac overlooking Juan de Fuca Strait to the snow-capped Olympic Mtns. This rare offering boasts approx 460ft of ocean frontage & a huge pebble beach protected by 2 rocky headlands. The inspired & exquisitely finished 3 bed + office, 4 bath main home offers breathtaking ocean & mtn views thru a profusion of picture windows enhanced by airy, open beam, vaulted ceilings. Gourmet kitchen w/heated Italian tile floor, granite counters/island, SS appls & pantry. Inline dining rm w/patio door to view deck. Living rm has Brazilian walnut floor & Swedish Scan woodstove. Primary bedroom has 2 w-i closets & opulent 4pc ensuite w/heated tile floor, oceanview soaker tub & steam shower. Down: office, family rm, 2pc bath & 2 generous bedrooms, one w/5pc ensuite, w-i closet & opens to view deck. Bonus: cozy 168sf beach cabin w/deck & very private, self-contained 384sf guest cottage w/hot tub run as vacation rental. Garage/shop too! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.