Greater Victoria Areas
2372 Demamiel Dr in Sooke: Sk Sunriver House for sale : MLS®# 907873
2372 Demamiel Dr Sk Sunriver Sooke V9Z 0Y4$1,099,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,303 sq. ft.307 m2Excellent value for your $ in Sunriver! Rarely do you see an incredibly maintained & loved home backing a protected creek. It has a spacious open layout of the Stonewood Plan. The spacious tiled entry leads to the main floor boasting 9ft ceilings, crown molding & wood floors throughout. The formal Dining room features french doors opening onto the private & sunny courtyard, ideal for summer gatherings. Oversized Living room with gas river stone fireplace. Charming maple shaker style kitchen with breakfast nook and island. Huge primary suite w/ massive walk-in closet and fabulous spa-style ensuite w/soaker tub & separate shower. Bsmt features a 1BR inlaw suite; easily converted to a rec room if a suite is not needed. Enlarged composite deck, new metal roof, double garage w/ loads of parking. A private and low-maintenance yard backs onto DeMamiel creek. Privacy will remain as there are no structures permitted behind the house. Maybe your next Dream Home. Take a look for yourself! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
6462 Willowpark Way in Sooke: Sk Sunriver House for sale : MLS®# 906955
6462 Willowpark Way Sk Sunriver Sooke V9Z 1J9$1,199,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,903 sq. ft.270 m2One of Sunrivers' most functional floor plans this three level home provides over 1800 sq.ft. of well designed easy care living for the owners, PLUS , additional income from the lower level two bedroom suite. Lower level tenants are very long term and would like to stay, (as would the tenants on the main floor ). Main floor lease will revert to month to month rental as of Sept 30th, when their current lease expires. This five bedroom, four bath residence , plus den, plus family room is very well laid out and offers great room separation, privacy and good options for those who may be working from home. Please watch the virtual tour, review the floor plans and respect the posted showing times that have been set up with both sets of tenants. Appointments are a must, showings only within the time frames of Tues and Thurs from 2-4 pm and Sat. from 1-3 pm. Observe Covid protocols , masks MUST be worn. Visitors not to touch any surfaces, and only those named on title, no children please. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
2305 Demamiel Pl in Sooke: Sk Sunriver House for sale : MLS®# 907027
2305 Demamiel Pl Sk Sunriver Sooke V9Z 0Y4$1,225,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,875 sq. ft.360 m2Quiet cul-de-sac in Beautiful Sunriver Estates this open concept family home awaits. Riverstone design is over 3800 sqft, feel the pride of ownership throughout this 5 BR 4 BA + den home. Lrg DR opens to a private deck. Generous sized den/office on the main that could be used as an extra BR. Chefs kitchen w/ feature island and breakfast nook leading to a deck overlooking Sooke Hills. New interior paint, carpet and laminate flooring throughout this home transforms it into a modern beauty. 3 BR on the upper floor with 2 sharing a Jack & Jill BR. Gorgeous custom laundry room that is a magazine ready! Primary BR is expansive with loads of natural light. Walk through the generous size closet to a custom BR w/dbl sinks, soaker tub, dual head shower and heated tile floors. On the lwr level is a Stunning 2 BR suite equipped with in-suite laundry and covered patio. Outside this home has recently been painted adding so much curb appeal as well as RV/boat parking. West Coast Living at it's best! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke and Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.