Sk Sooke Vill CoreSooke
Greater Victoria Areas
2081 Townsend Rd in Sooke: Sk Sooke Vill Core House for sale : MLS®# 906613
2081 Townsend Rd Sk Sooke Vill Core Sooke V9Z 0H2$1,100,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,628 sq. ft.151 m2OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 2-4PM. Investment/Development opportunity in the Sooke Core. This renovated property features two separate 2 Bed 1 Bath Units with separate entrances and laundry. One Unit is 933fin Sqft & 695 Fin Sqft. Development Opportunity: This property is in the Sooke Core with the New Proposed OCP supporting Town center (Highest Residential Zoning) Max Height 6 Storeys & 2.5 FAR. Located on a quiet street in the heart of the Sooke Town Core, within short walking distance to all amenities. Buyers are to do their own due diligence. Vacant and easy to rent. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
6605 Steeple Chase in Sooke: Sk Sooke Vill Core House for sale : MLS®# 907885
6605 Steeple Chase Sk Sooke Vill Core Sooke V9Z 0W3$959,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,108 sq. ft.196 m2Sooke lifestyle with modern like-new build in quaint cul de sac! Great Floor plan & bright spaces! Primary bedroom on the upper level over the garage with en suite bath & walk-in closet. Modern kitchen w. gas cooking & SS appliances & centre island. Nice to entertain in your open concept great room w. gas fireplace & access to upper sundeck for barbecues or enjoying your morning coffee surrounded by this peaceful community. Steps down to fenced-in private garden great for pets, children at play & room for a kitchen herb garden. Two-bedroom legal suite, self-contained & sep. entrance. Enjoy Sooke community living, close to schools, amenities & Sooke Harbour. West coast living awaits you & is not to be missed! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
102 6800 W Grant Rd in Sooke: Sk Sooke Vill Core House for sale : MLS®# 907736
102 6800 W Grant Rd Sk Sooke Vill Core Sooke V9Z 1K6$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,301 sq. ft.121 m2Great stand along house in a convenient location. This main level entry home has a well thought out floorplan. Open concept floorplan with kitchen , dining and living room perfect for entertaining, laundry room room and under the stairs storage area. Gas fireplace for economical heating cost and a cute backyard big enough to tinker in and great for pets. No size restrictions on pets and the back yard is fully fenced and faces south, bring the BBQ and lawn chairs ! House has 3 bathrooms :2pc on the main, a full 4pc upstairs and a 4 pc ensuite as well. 3 bedrooms upstairs are generous in size with the primary having a cute balcony. Home has been ungraded with hot water on demand, LED lights & new carpets upstairs. If you are looking for a turn key ready home, close to town and amenities, this might be the perfect fit. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. (Dun)
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.