Sk Silver SpraySooke
Greater Victoria Areas
1220 Starlight Grove in Sooke: Sk Silver Spray House for sale : MLS®# 907958
1220 Starlight Grove Sk Silver Spray Sooke V9Z 1L8$1,490,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,900 sq. ft.177 m2Two 2020 Custom-built "Rainforest Cabins" nestled in a grove of mature trees on the southern tip of Vancouver Island. Sitting in a natural landscape on a 1.16 acre property where you will enjoy ultimate privacy, daily visits from wildlife, a seasonal pond, plus a STUDIO COTTAGE W/ SLEEPING LOFT. Take the short hike from this west coast gem to Iron Mine Bay where you will enjoy breathtaking views of Juan De Fuca Straight and the Olympic Mountains. Home features include; 2 Beds, 1 Bath, Loft Area, Marble Countertops, Floor-To-Ceiling Hemlock Wood/Aluminium Windows, Cedar Exterior, Standing Seam Metal Roof, Heated Fir & Concrete Floors, Whitewashed Aspen Wallboards, Maple Cabinetry & Wall Panels, Jenn-Air Appliances and Integrated Panel Fridge, Custom Wood Stove, plus a 5’ diameter Soaker Tub in the primary bedroom. Just steps to East Sooke Park and only 50 minutes to downtown Victoria, this is an opportunity to acquire your own piece of west coast paradise on beautiful Vancouver Island! More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
7405 Thornton Hts in Sooke: Sk Silver Spray House for sale : MLS®# 907968
7405 Thornton Hts Sk Silver Spray Sooke V9Z 1L8$1,775,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,191 sq. ft.296 m2CUSTOM BUILT OCEANVIEW EXECUTIVE HOME! Enjoy beautiful ocean views from this custom built home in the Silver Spray district of East Sooke. A unique 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home offering an open floor plan with an abundance of windows, spacious deck, and beautiful southwest ocean and mountain views! The main floor features; bright kitchen with center island, open living/dining areas, and a primary bedroom with ensuite & walk-in closet. The lower level offers 2 additional bedrooms, a 3rd bathroom, and a rec/media room. Other features include; double garage with EV Plug, full ICF concrete construction including foundation & walls, fiberglass/wood windows, glulam beams, solid wood doors, hardwood floors, back-up generator, hot tub w/electric cover, heat pump, and on-demand hot water. The highlight of this property is its private location offering amazing views and total seclusion. A coveted location on Supernatural Vancouver Island! More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
7450 Thornton Hts in Sooke: Sk Silver Spray House for sale : MLS®# 902871
7450 Thornton Hts Sk Silver Spray Sooke V9Z 1L8$2,000,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,809 sq. ft.354 m2Welcome Home! This stunning, custom, executive home is sure to meet all your needs and more! With absolutely exquisite views of the Juan de Fuca straight and Olympic mountains, lounging on your massive deck is a dream! Whale watch, lay in the sun, or storm watch under the covered section. The huge windows flood the home with natural light and give you glorious ocean views from almost every room! The main floor boasts a beautiful open concept living room, dining room and kitchen along with a perfectly laid out primary suite. The lower floor consists of 3 more bedrooms and den with a wet bar that will suit a variety of uses. Another amazing bonus is the massive oversized garage with partially finished, full height, upper floor waiting for your ideas! Man cave? Gym? Income Helper? Some other amazing features include hot tub, generac generator, green house, low maintenance gardens, private, paved driveway, heat pump with a/c, wood room, laundry on main and more. Book your showing today! More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.