Sk Otter PointSooke
Greater Victoria Areas
3166 Robinson Rd in Sooke: Sk Otter Point House for sale : MLS®# 904045
3166 Robinson Rd Sk Otter Point Sooke V0S 1N0$1,549,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,694 sq. ft.343 m2This is a dream property! Situated on a picturesque 2.24-acre lot, a spacious bright 3-bed 3-bath 2600+ sq ft house & also 1182 sq ft turnkey holistic healing studio!The beautifully landscaped yard has an impressive pond w/fountain, mature fruit trees, chicken coop, veggie gardens & the property backs onto Demamiel Creek which can be enjoyed fr the main bedrm balcony. The main level features a very lg living room w/oversized skylight, loads of windows, all the natural light you could wish for, a beautiful fireplace, spacious dining area & kitchen leading to an entertainment size deck. Completing the main floor 3 beds & 2 baths, sauna, indoor pool 13 ft at deep end (new metal roof in 21), enjoy the new hot tub. The lower level has a 3RD bathroom, lg family rm & laundry rm & f/p. This home has so much to offer w/so many possibilities, convert the holistic healing studio back into a 3-bed cottage as a long or short-term accommodation opportunity. Great property, it wont last long. More detailsListed by Greenaway Realty Ltd.
2551 Eaglecrest Dr in Sooke: Sk Otter Point House for sale : MLS®# 906049
2551 Eaglecrest Dr Sk Otter Point Sooke V9Z 1H4$1,299,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,811 sq. ft.261 m2No expense spared at this stunning 2012 built West Coast Custom Home. Beautifully situated on 0.76 acres, this inspired 2800 sq ft, 4 bed + den family home with an in-law kitchenette is situated perfectly among its surroundings with old growth cedar siding, rustic masonry walls, custom railings & 'lifetime' metal roof. Solid Fir front-door leads to tiled grand entrance and front den with French doors. Open concept main floor with engineered hardwood flooring & 17 ft vaulted ceilings. Living space awash in natural light and added bonus radiant in-floor heat & a cozy wood stove. Shaker style kitchen with beautiful wooden cabinets, live edge eating bar & radiant in-floor heat. Double car garage and massive walk-in crawl space for tons of storage. A partly fenced, usable private lot with a chicken coop, apple & cherry trees, veggie garden, grape vine, rose bushes & beautifully serene patio area makes this absolutely beautiful setting West Coast living at its finest. Truly a must see. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
7705 Tugwell Rd in Sooke: Sk Otter Point House for sale : MLS®# 905816
7705 Tugwell Rd Sk Otter Point Sooke V9Z 0J7$849,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,315 sq. ft.215 m2Escape to Peace & Quiet! Fall in love with this quaint, private, 0.5 acre parcel located in a rural yet central location of Otter Point! Approx. 1970's built home was moved onto the lot in 2003. Bi-level split features 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, & 2,315 sq.ft of charming living space. Bright, open living room with birch hardwood floors & cozy propane FP. In-line dining with French doors to composite deck & picture perfect, fully fenced backyard! Shaker kitchen with stainless appliances & tile backsplash. 3 beds up featuring master with 2-pce ensuite. Natural, low maintenance, park-like grounds with an array of fruit trees & so much yes! Downstairs, 4th bed of good size & spacious, tiled family room with pellet stove - great option for media room or home gym! Bonus rec-room with walkout access & 3-pce bath recently completed! Bring your ideas and make this peaceful, plentiful oasis into your own. All of this just 5 minutes from Sooke! It is tranquility away from the urban rush. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.