Sk Kemp LakeSooke
Greater Victoria Areas
B 2349 Carpenter Rd in Sooke: Sk Kemp Lake House for sale : MLS®# 904360
B 2349 Carpenter Rd Sk Kemp Lake Sooke V9Z 0R1$749,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,271 sq. ft.118 m2Beautiful West Coast Retreat... Private, park like acreage. Easy care one level living in this 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home! Exceptional floor plan, high vaulted ceiling in the spacious great room with views out to your own private forest, equipped with a cozy propane Fireplace. Step through the back door onto the sun drenched deck right off the Living room, great for relaxing or entertaining. Huge Crawl Space, ideal for storage. Attached Double Garage. Situated on 1.13 acres of enchanted property. Room for RV & Boat. Walk to the Bus stop. All of this just a few minutes past the town of Sooke, and close to beaches, parks and the great outdoors. Municipal Water, great Internet... quick Possession possible. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
A 7850 Davidson Rd in Sooke: Sk Kemp Lake House for sale : MLS®# 904427
A 7850 Davidson Rd Sk Kemp Lake Sooke V9Z 0R3$1,499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,515 sq. ft.327 m2A simply remarkable LAKEFRONT country home on an acreage in tranquil Sooke. This beautiful 2006-built 5 bedroom plus den 3500 sq ft home is full of great features - a completely separate 2 bedroom suite among them. At the end of a private road your lakeside escape awaits - set on 5.6 acres (LCP). Enter into the foyer, and be greeted by lake views and sunlight streaming in the huge windows in the living room with soaring vaulted ceilings and cozy propane fireplace. Immediately adjacent is the dining room (also with views) and French doors to deck overlooking the yard and water. Rich hardwood floors add warmth, as does the cherry-and-stainless steel kitchen with gas stove and granite counters. A pantry, powder room, and primary bedroom with deluxe ensuite and walk-in closet complete the main level. Two more bedrooms upstairs as well as a flexible landing (office?) overlooking the main floor. Downstairs is a huge 1400 sqft 2 bedroom suite - perfect for guests, tenants, or family. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
D 7806 Dalrae Pl in Sooke: Sk Kemp Lake House for sale : MLS®# 903833
D 7806 Dalrae Pl Sk Kemp Lake Sooke V9Z 0R1$1,049,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,509 sq. ft.233 m2Welcome to West Coast Living at its BEST! Nestled amongst the trees sits this one of a kind, 1.66 acre lot and a beautifully maintained 1997 built family home with GLORIOUS ocean & mountain views! Quality built family home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 2500 sq.ft. of comfortable living space. Bright, European style kitchen with sunny forest views. In-line dining with access to newer wrap-around deck with glass panel railing - the perfect outdoor entertaining space! Calm & peaceful living room with vaulted ceilings & soaring ocean vistas. Efficient heat pump system. 3 bedrooms on main - primary bedroom w/full ensuite. Downstairs providing plenty of options for the large/extended family or a home based business. Oversized workshop shop makes a perfect studio with separate entry. Naturally landscaped with areas of gardens, mature landscaping & fenced side yard for children & pets. Close proximity to all the adventure West Coast Rd has to offer. Add this home to your short list. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.