Sk John MuirSooke
Greater Victoria Areas
2160 Erinan Blvd in Sooke: Sk John Muir House for sale : MLS®# 906752
2160 Erinan Blvd Sk John Muir Sooke V9Z 1M8$1,325,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,674 sq. ft.341 m2Welcome to Erinan Estates, one of Sooke's premier ocean side developments. This LEGAL two family luxurious West Coast home is situated on 0.45 acres, featuring an open floor concept, vaulted ceilings, and ocean/mountain views leaving you feeling bright and refreshed. No expense was spared in the construction of this uniquely designed home w/high end finishings, large patios, a 2 bay garage (with additional separate garage for tenants), and a charming 2 bedroom suite with its own hydro & gas meters. Southern exposure from your great room and master suite leaves you a feeling of peace and serenity. Conveniently located to Ella Beach, fine dinning & world-class fishing, this stunning Erinan home gives you everything the West Coast lifestyle has to offer! More detailsListed by The Agency
2029 Stone Hearth Lane in Sooke: Sk John Muir House for sale : MLS®# 903057
2029 Stone Hearth Lane Sk John Muir Sooke V9Z 1L3$1,099,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,049 sq. ft.283 m2Updated 5 bed + den / 4 bath home in Sooke’s core! A grand double stairway separates the home into wings, framing views of the mountains and ocean in the distance. The primary bed occupies one wing, hosting a large ensuite w/ soaker tub to enjoy the views. A vaulted ceiling living room is flooded with light and features a gas fireplace w/ live edge mantle and herringbone marble tile. Guests enjoy their own private space, w/ a 3 pce bath, den, and bedroom with a view. Outside is a wrap-around deck w/ east, west, and southern exposures to enjoy every phase of the day. Many recent updates: new roof, skylights, kitchen appliances, flooring, painting, lighting + many more. A legal 1-bed suite generates great income, w/ own laundry, garage and storage. Located close to town, a short walk takes you to Sooke Brewing Company, Stick in the Mud Coffee, or a multitude of local restaurants. Just a few mins drive to surfing, beaches, hiking, and camping gives access to the west coast experience. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
102 7091 W Grant Rd in Sooke: Sk John Muir House for sale : MLS®# 902617
102 7091 W Grant Rd Sk John Muir Sooke V9Z 0N6$699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,053 sq. ft.191 m2WELCOME TO THE WESTSHORE'S BEST VALUE!! Here you will find a 4/5 bedroom and 3 bathroom home perfect for your family. This home is like new with Brand New Flooring and Paint! Nothing left to do here but move right in. Here you will find all your main level living on the second floor, Chef inspired kitchen, living, dining plus your Master Suite, upstairs you will find 2 add'l bedrooms and a little flex space for an office/ games room/ kids play area, whatever you require. On the lower level you will find your 4th bedroom and office/den or 5th Bed PLUS your own personal GARAGE! This home has all the space a family could desire! You also have access into your private Sun Drenched Backyard off the lower level. Parking can be found inside your garage as well as additional space directly beside your backyard entry, perfect for when you are hosting guests! This home is child and pet friendly, the backyard is even fully fenced. Absolutely nothing to do here but move right in! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.