Greater Victoria Areas
7028 Clarkson Pl in Sooke: Sk Broomhill House for sale : MLS®# 908033
7028 Clarkson Pl Sk Broomhill Sooke V9Z 1M4$1,200,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,774 sq. ft.258 m2Brand new home located in Sooke's newest subdivision, and most prestigious street! This home has it all including impressive curb appeal, 5 bedrooms in the main home (3 beds up 2 beds down), and a bonus legal 2 bedroom suite. The main living & kitchen area features vaulted ceilings with a deck off the kitchen overlooking the backyard and a deck off the living area with partial water and mountain views! This home is equipped with premium finishes, high-end appliance package, heat pump system, gas fireplace, double car garage and much more! Downstairs you will find easy access for the 2 bed 1 bath suite with 9' ceilings, which is laid out nicely and receives plenty of natural light! This area truly represents the best of the west coast lifestyle with hiking trails literally at your doorstep, a 5-minute drive to all the amenities that Sooke offers and easy access to the many breathe taking beaches that Sooke presents! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
6710 Helgesen Rd in Sooke: Sk Broomhill House for sale : MLS®# 907288
6710 Helgesen Rd Sk Broomhill Sooke V9Z 0V6$1,198,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,560 sq. ft.238 m2OH Sat June 25 1-3 New Construction & Large Lot- A rare combination! This spacious 2500+ sq.ft home offers a 3 bedrm & den main house PLUS 2 bedrm suite.Main level features an open concept design w/large kitchen island, fireplace in the living room & 3 beds including the primary suite.Quartz counter tops & soft close cabinetry in kitchen & baths of main home- w/heated tile floors in primary ensuite.A large deck accessible from the dining room w/ propane gas BBQ outlet- giving space for entertaining & relaxing.On the lower level you will find a den & laundry room for the main home plus the 2 bedrm suite.The suite is bright, spacious, contains no stairs & has its own sunny patio area- a great mortgage helper or place for aging family members. 0.26 acre lot connected to sewer w/nicely constructed rock walls at the end of a quiet no-thru street.Located near schools, walking trails & the Sooke Centre but amongst rural properties striking a nice balance between convenience & peaceful living. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
6763 Foreman Heights Dr in Sooke: Sk Broomhill House for sale : MLS®# 906974
6763 Foreman Heights Dr Sk Broomhill Sooke V9Z 0L4$939,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,908 sq. ft.270 m2DON'T MISS OUT! Fantastic Revenue property or Family home with Mortgage helper! Upstairs you will find 3 bed, 2 bath Maple wood floors throughout main living area, Tile in kitchen, new carpets in bedrooms, Primary has W/I closet and 3 pc ensuite, main bath 4pc w/jetted tub. Electric baseboard and heat pump/air conditioning! Back yard is fully fenced with 2 decks! Great room has 12ft cathedral ceilings with beautiful new deck leading out to the back. Beautiful wainscotting throughout the home, all newer stainless appliances, updated kitchen/baths, new paint throughout! Downstairs a huge 2 bed self contained suite featuring 2 bed 1 bath, Full reno in 2018 New kitchen, new bathroom, new flooring, new laundry. New stainless appliances, HWT. Separated electrical and plumbing from upper level. Electric baseboards throughout. Suite was built with safe/sound insulation. BRAND NEW ROOF! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.