Sk Becher BaySooke
Greater Victoria Areas
250 Becher Bay Rd in Sooke: Sk Becher Bay House for sale : MLS®# 906975
250 Becher Bay Rd Sk Becher Bay Sooke V0S 1N0$2,490,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,900 sq. ft.548 m2Welcome to Eaglecrest on Supernatural Vancouver Island! An inviting 5900 sq/ft custom log home designed by Pamela Charlesworth that sits in an elevated position on a private 11 acres offering stunning ocean/mountain views and breathtaking sunrises. The property allows for additional 3 legal dwellings providing potential development in this popular regional park area. Luxury living with 5 beds, 3 baths including a SELF-CONTAINED 1 BDRM SUITE plus new septic and water systems in 2022! This stunning 3 level home has numerous light-filled relaxing living spaces surrounded by a meticulously landscaped yard and buffered by the natural west coast perimeter of East Sooke Regional Park, ensuring ultimate privacy. Open concept plan with towering ceilings and fireplaces, stunning tranquil views, enviable kitchen design, sunroom, TV room, family room, rec room, library, and over 1600 sq/ft of outdoor deck space perfect for BBQs and family gatherings. Excellent Airbnb property and a true must see! More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
812 Sunset Pt in Sooke: Sk Becher Bay House for sale : MLS®# 905731
812 Sunset Pt Sk Becher Bay Sooke V9Z 1N6$1,749,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,916 sq. ft.178 m2Stunning oceanfront home with unobstructed views from almost every room in the house! Close to 2000 sqft of living space with 840 sqft of wrap around decks that showcase the 270 degree ocean views. This beautiful 3 bed / 2.5 bath is perched on a natural rock formation and offers unparalleled majestic water views and scenic landscape. Located in the colourful Spirit Bay development and is home to a variety of wildlife including Orcas, Humpbacks, Greys and Minkes Whales as well as dolphins, porpoises, seals, sea lions, otters and more. High-end finishing with top of the line stainless steel appliances, including a wine fridge, espresso machine and more! Design and attention to detail is evident throughout the home. With a new home warranty and all furniture included; there really is nothing to do but move in! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
1155 Marina Dr in Sooke: Sk Becher Bay House for sale : MLS®# 902716
1155 Marina Dr Sk Becher Bay Sooke V9Z 1N6$1,300,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,910 sq. ft.177 m2Imagine waking up in paradise every day with water views and sounds of the ocean greeting you every morning in your brand-new modern waterfront home for less than the average home in Greater Victoria. Live here year-round or keep this as your own private staycation getaway just 20 minutes from Langford, and just 38 minutes to Downtown Victoria. This well thought out 1910 square foot modern floor plan has space for everyone including an in-law suite for family and friends to visit and enjoy this marine lifestyle. With plenty to do, Kayaking, Boating, Fishing and more right at your doorstep you will be able to entertain and relax in the peace and quiet of Spirit Bay. If you hurry, you can even choose your colors and make some customizations to this amazing new home. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.